Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? (3681 Views)

Photos Of President Kim Jong Un Riding White Horse On Sacred Snowy Mountains / Founder Of Amazon, Jeff Bezos Lost $54 Billion Over Donald Trump's Opinion / This Photo Of President Obama Joining The 'beard Gang' Is Breaking The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by SalamRushdie: 12:20am On Dec 03, 2017
Lucasbalo:
The problem with you is that you swallow Trumpy lies hook and sinker. He inherited over $200million from his father and he schemed out his late brother two sons out of their inheritance. He's not worth $10billion. At most according to Forbes and Bloomberg he's worth about $2.7billion. The reason he failed to release his taxes is that it surely will show him as a liar who inflates his wealth because he's an egomaniac. How many billionaires do you know that flaunt their wealth like trump ?. We have people here that are 30 to 40 times richer than trump but they are honorable people who don't flaunt their wealth. I hope you get paid for your worshipping of trump.

I didnt say he was worth 10 billion dollar but his business empire is ..The moment Albagdadi was killed and ISIS destroyed was enough payment for me grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by SalamRushdie: 12:25am On Dec 03, 2017
LouisVanGaal:
Guy follow important handles on twitter such as: @hills, Washington Post, New York Times, @politico, @cnn, state of the nation and Fox News...
you would get more gaffes from Trump...
Are you aware that there's a special counsel prosecutor on Trump-Russia meddling...?
Clearly you read third class news on Trump..
the man is running a chaotic govt... do you know how many appointees of him has resigned as a result of that probe ??

Let me tell you, go do your findings....Trumps father was a multi millionaire, and left over 40m dollars as his inheritance... if you like be thinking he started from the scratch..

His father gave him a 12 percent interest loan of 7.5 million dollars not 40m
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Lucasbalo(m): 5:55am On Dec 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I didnt say he was worth 10 billion dollar but his business empire is ..The moment Albagdadi was killed and ISIS destroyed was enough payment for me grin grin
Obviously, you don't know how wealth is calculated in US. Firstly, his empire is not worth $10billion. It's just part of his ego to boost himself up to what he's not. Do you ever see the likes of Bezos, Gates, Buffet, Zuckenberg and co say how much they are worth ?. They are Multibillionaires in every sense of it not the self promoter that Trampy is. Trump biggest project is in Chicago and that 97 Storey building is mortgaged to the hilt and half of it is vacant due to people who don't want to enrich him. Some of the buildings with trumps name on it are not his buildings. He is just selling the name as a trademark. I bet you don't know that. Keep worshipping trump all you want but people like me who know the effects of having him leading the country I love dearly will not stop criticizing him.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Lucasbalo(m): 6:04am On Dec 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

His father gave him a 12 percent interest loan of 7.5 million dollars not 40m
You keep on throwing out this junk about his father giving him loan of $40 million with 12% interest. That's a white lie being fed to you by a pathological lying trump. The truth of the matter is that his father was struck with Alzheimer disease and he inherited over $200 million which he conningly schemed out his big brother two sons ( Nephew) of their inheritance. All that makes no sense to you since you swallow his junk like a cognac. My only problem with him is his bigotry. I don't care for him and as long as he's the president of my country, I and tens of millions of Americans will not stop criticizing him.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by LordReed(m): 6:37am On Dec 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I wasnt talking about bouncing back from Bankruptcy 4 timea to become a billionaire 4 times ..Besides Trump father gave him a start up loan of 7.5 billion dollars with 12 percent interest rate which he grew into a 10 billion dollar empire ..How many children can do that ? Trump is an achiever which ever way you look at it

Correction: he's had 6 of his businesses go bankrupt and you do know about bankruptcy protection right? If a business goes bankrupt you cannot go after any other assets aside from what the business owns so those bankruptcies where isolated from all his other businesses which is why he was not ruined financially by those bankruptcies. However the word on the grapevine is he is not as successful as he seems, he has huge debts that could potentially outstrip his earnings and that he has been involved in money laundry which is one the reasons why he won't release his tax returns. Also he said if Mueller goes after his finances he'll retaliate. It all doesn't paint a pretty picture of him.
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Adminisher: 7:41am On Dec 03, 2017
An amateur who is not familiar with issues. Ignorant, self absorbed, egotistical, racist, lying creepy old man with socio Patric tendencies. God is moving power away from the US, that was why he allowed them to have this President. We are preparing for the Chinese or European century
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Lucasbalo(m): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
Adminisher:
An amateur who is not familiar with issues. Ignorant, self absorbed, egotistical, racist, lying creepy old man with socio Patric tendencies. God is moving power away from the US, that was why he allowed them to have this President. We are preparing for the Chinese or European century
You are absolutely correct about your assertion on trump but his regime will be over before you say Jack. America will still be the bastion of Democracy and Liberty no matter who the president is. It's enshrined in the constitution because America's greatness doesn't depend on a president. This too shall pass according to the bible and trump will soon pass too.
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
LordReed:

The man who said that is in danger of loosing his job. LoL

He is my hero for that.
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lucasbalo:
There is a case of buyers remorse going on in America right now. I have lots of my White colleagues who got conned by Trampy and they are all feeling sad now that trump is showing his true color. His presidency will be marked as a black stain in American history.

I do not feel sorry for any of them. If you think that it is ok to support a creep who forces himself on women, bullies the disabled, plays to racist sentiments, shows disregard for the constitution and is unable to display a spark of dignity, then you should search your soul really deep.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by beatmonster(m): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mobuoy19

Tears of Joy rolled down when Trump was announced the winner of that election.

Just go on YouTube and type "Clinton pay to play" and watch the documentary. Clinton is a representation of an evil empire that destroyed Libya and Syria for their selfish reasons. That's why she can comfortable delete 33,000 emails on her private server and goes scot free. Just watch the documentary.

As for Trump, he is not your typical politician. No time for political correctness, says things as they are. He has been in the game behind the scenes so he understands US very well. Their economy is booming, jobs are coming back.

In my opinion, he is the saviour that upset the devilish Clinton pay to play machine.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Donjazzy12(m): 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

This is the dumbest thing I ever read on the cyberspace, how would backing out of NAFTA bring jobs to the USA?? Drumpf is a scam artist and people with working IQ can smell his bullsh1t from miles. He made a photo ops of saving a major car company job in Pittsburgh weeks after his inauguration but today same jobs and more are still in Mexico.

Who pull out of a climate agreement and talk about bringing back coal jobs except a world class m0ron. The coals jobs ain't coming back cos the world is f***king forward looking, to break it down to you in layman terms who talks about bringing back horses when there are airplanes.

You are either brain dead or you trade your common sense for milk shake, the f** king tax cuts is for the rich. Little wonder it got shirtty rating from the cbo and other financial experts. Peeps earning 75k and less will see 21 percent increase in 5 years, plus cuts in funding for social security, Medicaid.. Shrinking revenue for public schools and breaks for private schools, Betsy deVos school in Maryland got one of the biggest tax break in the whole the USA. Did I need to remind you on how the sh1t tax will add 1.4 trillion deficit in 10 years.

You take the gold in stupidity, If think drumpf administration and the GOP are rational beings.

Maybe if you dedicate more time to reading than been an online irritants, you would know that cross from the southern borders has been on decline since Obama era. Due to the constant deportation and a bit better prospects in Mexico. Russia forces did major work in clearing Isis can you tell us the change military strategy the drumpf administration used in clearing Isis. Our sensible partners are laughing at the joker occupying the white house. The Brits just cancelled the state visit in Jan because of his irrational twitter usage.
You are either a homosexual or an Islamic fanatic
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Kophschmerzen: 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
Donjazzy12:

You are either a homosexual or an Islamic fanatic

You are a fuckkktard, I am an American that saw through your tin god bullllshit like most people with working brain.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Donjazzy12(m): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

You are a fuckkktard, I am an American that saw through your tin god bullllshit like most people with working brain.
And your President remains Donald Trump! Buhahahahaha!
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Kophschmerzen: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
Donjazzy12:

And your President remains Donald Trump! Buhahahahaha!

President of who?? #notmypresident. I attended the world climate meeting in Bonn and several United States governors attended to undermine the sh1t backing out of the deal by the reeetard. Stick to your hellhole where life's short and Brutish and leave Americans alone to solve the black stain on the history of the POTUS.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Donjazzy12(m): 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

President of who?? #notmypresident. I attended the world climate meeting in Bonn and several United States governors attended to undermine the sh1t backing out of the deal by the reeetard. Stick to your hellhole where life's short and Brutish and leave Americans alone to solve the black stain on the history of the POTUS.
So who's your president?
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Donjazzy12(m): 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

So who's your president? Mr person?
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Abbeybailey(m): 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
Donjazzy12:

So who's your president? Mr person?
Why don't you worry about the president of the Titanic that's sinking daily instead of giving yourself a BP over a country you have no ball in. Guess you are waiting for Trampy to give you your independence. You will be waiting for eternity.
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Donjazzy12(m): 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Why don't you worry about the president of the Titanic that's sinking daily instead of giving yourself a BP over a country you have no ball in. Guess you are waiting for Trampy to give you your independence. You will be waiting for eternity.
Titanic? You homosexual Hillary Clinton supporters are clowns!

Trump for 8 years!
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Abbeybailey(m): 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Titanic? You homosexual Hillary Clinton supporters are clowns!

Trump for 8 years!
Dimwit, do you know what homosexuality is ?. Third world hungry cave rat. It's almost midnight in Nigeria and a jobless fool is spouting junk while mosquitos and rats doing a job on him in his stinking and garbage filled one room.
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Donjazzy12(m): 6:48am On Dec 04, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Dimwit, do you know what homosexuality is ?. Third world hungry cave rat. It's almost midnight in Nigeria and a jobless fool is spouting junk while mosquitos and rats doing a job on him in his stinking and garbage filled one room.
The same mosquitos, rats and cocroaches in the the White House! Buhahahahaha!

And we are not in anyway hungry right here. Do you know what modern slavery is? It is being the underlings of anything your left leaning western masters say.

You don't even have a personal opinion. Keep aping your homosexual masters.

And lastly, don't forget you are a pardoned slave, everyday of your life thank God for the party of Abraham Lincoln, the Republican Party, without which you will still be working in a plantation without pay and with chains on your neck and legs!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Abbeybailey(m): 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
Donjazzy12:

The same mosquitos, rats and cocroaches in the the White House! Buhahahahaha!

And we are not in anyway hungry right here. Do you know what modern slavery is? It is being the underlings of anything your left leaning western masters say.

You don't even have a personal opinion. Keep aping your homosexual masters.

And lastly, don't forget you are a pardoned slave, everyday of your life thank God for the party of Abraham Lincoln, the Republican Party, without which you will still be working in a plantation without pay and with chains on your neck and legs!
Cave dwelling dimwit. Go choke on your Gari for breakfast, lunch and supper. Okrika wearing yellow eyes human debris.
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Donjazzy12(m): 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Cave dwelling dimwit. Go choke on your Gari for breakfast, lunch and supper. Okrika wearing yellow eyes human debris.
Pardoned slave, enjoy your freedom!
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Abbeybailey(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Pardoned slave, enjoy your freedom!
A fool does not know slavery ended ages ago. No wonder your life is in a sewage in a hell hole using someone name to make yourself feel important. A worthless and very poor version of DonJazzy. Your relevance doesn't go beyond nairaland and you are entitled to that with your N200 data.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Donjazzy12(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
Abbeybailey:
A fool does not know slavery ended ages ago. No wonder your life is in a sewage in a hell hole using someone name to make yourself feel important. A worthless and very poor version of DonJazzy. Your relevance doesn't go beyond nairaland and you are entitled to that with your N200 data.
Pardoned slave how is your ass from Donald Trumps ramming?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims / Salute To The Hero / Wildfire Kills 19 Firefighters In Arizona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.