Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? (3595 Views)

Son Of President Of CAR Beats Man And Woman In Russian City Of Kislovodsk. VIDEO / Photos Of President Kim Jong Un Riding White Horse On Sacred Snowy Mountains / This Photo Of President Obama Joining The 'beard Gang' Is Breaking The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Mobuoy19: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lately, there has been a lot media frenzy all around the person who occupies the Presidential of office of arguably the greatest country in the world.

The whole media attention ranges from his excessive love for tweeting(which by the way has landed him a lot of tongue-lashing), to the federal investigations into allegations of Russian collusion in the past election.

Considering the controversial victory he had in the election, as Nigerians what are your views about President Donald J Trump?

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by madridguy(m): 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
What is controversial about his victory to start with?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Mobuoy19: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
madridguy:
What is controversial about his victory to start with?

To me his victory was somewhat controversial in the sense that he rode on the racist, anti- immigrant and anti-Islamic appeal of the people which weren't enough to earn him popular votes but somehow he got through by the electoral college votes.

That to me is controversial.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Zanas: 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
Trump is the best president America ever had

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
What is your opinion about your own President, Buhari?!

I'll choose a dead trump over Buhari anytime, anyday grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Zanas: 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mobuoy19:

To me his victory was somewhat controversial in the sense that he rode on the racist, anti- immigrant and anti-Islamic appeal of the people which weren't enough to earn him popular votes but somehow he got through by the electoral college votes.

There is nothing controversial about that. American electoral law is as clear as it can be. Everyone knows it is the electoral college that determines who becomes President and not popular vote. All those who are whipping up this popular vote issue are just being dishonest. They all knew what the law was before going for the elections so why are they now crying wolf after their preferred candidate lost? If it had been the other way and Clinton won the electoral college but Trump took the popular votes, would we be hearing all these rubbish whining from liberals now? By the way, Trump is not the first President to win the Presidency without winning the popular votes. Four other presidents before him have done the same. George bush(43rd) being the last one to do so. There was no controversy about Trump's win. He won fair and square as stipulated by the law

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by mexxmoney: 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Great man, great president
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by coluka: 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
Donald Trump is a hero

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Lucasbalo(m): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
A demented old fool that's a black spot on America. Hopefully, his days at the helm are numbered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by LordReed(m): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
Trump is visible proof that all that glitters is not gold. On the surface he looks like a successful businessman who should be a role model but exposed we find a deluded, immature, incompetent person who though an adult acts so juvenile you can't but wonder how he achieved anything and is obviously not achieving much as the President of the world's most powerful nation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
Trump is a joke. I still do not understand how someone like him can be a president. Not only one but actually the president of the USA. That's a slap to every American with a normal amount of healthy brain cells

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
F.UCKING MO.RON!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
lovelygurl:
Trump is a joke. I still do not understand how someone like him can be a president. Not only one but actually the president of the USA. That's a slap to every American with a normal amount of healthy brain cells

But enough people voted for him. Goes to show that lots of idiots inhabit this planet. You must have a one digit IQ to consider him even remotely qualified to run a country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
Mindfulness:

But enough people voted for him. Goes to show that lots of idiots inhabit this planet. You must have a one digit IQ to consider him even remotely qualified to run a country.

What baffles me is why Nigerians here on Nl support that racist old fool. No wonder politics in Nigeria is a joke

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Lucasbalo(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
lovelygurl:

What baffles me is why Nigerians here on Nl support that racist old fool. No wonder politics in Nigeria is a joke
It is sickness my sister. I don't know what makes the guys in Nigeria think the racist pig is coming to their aid especially the ones looking for independence from him. You will notice that most of the guys are losers themselves and they will disparage a great man named Obama and kissed the rear of the worthlessly inept tramp. Bunch of bozos they are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Lucasbalo(m): 12:56am On Dec 02, 2017
Mindfulness:

There is a case of buyers remorse going on in America right now. I have lots of my White colleagues who got conned by Trampy and they are all feeling sad now that trump is showing his true color. His presidency will be marked as a black stain in American history.
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Donjazzy12(m): 9:17am On Dec 02, 2017
lovelygurl:
You are the joke!
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Donjazzy12(m): 9:18am On Dec 02, 2017
Lucasbalo:
There is a case of buyers remorse going on in America right now. I have lots of my White colleagues who got conned by Trampy and they are all feeling sad now that trump is showing his true color. His presidency will be marked as a black stain in American history.
There is no buyers remorse anywhere! You are the one remorseful! Most Americans thank God for Trump. The economy is bubbling through the roof!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Kophschmerzen: 11:49am On Dec 02, 2017
Donjazzy12:

You are the joke!

You are clinically mad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by MrMystrO(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lucasbalo:

Lol you Again
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Lucasbalo(m): 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
Donjazzy12:

There is no buyers remorse anywhere! You are the one remorseful! Most Americans thank God for Trump. The economy is bubbling through the roof!
You know that from Nigeria?. Why don't you tend to the titanic first and save her from drowning.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Donjazzy12(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

You are clinically mad.
Yes Dr Damages!
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Donjazzy12(m): 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You know that from Nigeria?. Why don't you tend to the titanic first and save her from drowning.
Keep quiet!

Remind me again, who is the current President of the US?
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Lucasbalo(m): 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Keep quiet!

Remind me again, who is the current President of the US?
Cave hunter obsession with a country he has no ball in. Your titanic is sinking and a fool is getting BP over a place he can't even afford to travel to. Fake and poor Donjazzy.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Donjazzy12(m): 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Cave hunter obsession with a country he has no ball in. Your titanic is sinking and a fool is getting BP over a place he can't even afford to travel to. Fake and poor Donjazzy.

Pathetic tears of a sore loser! Where is your god, Hillary clinton?
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Lucasbalo(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Pathetic tears of a sore loser! Where is your god, Hillary clinton?
When you have a ball to play in America, you can then spout your garbage. Meanwhile, enjoy the poverty and decadence you are stuck in your Third world hell hole.
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Donjazzy12(m): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lucasbalo:
When you have a ball to play in America, you can then spout your garbage. Meanwhile, enjoy the poverty and decadence you are stuck in your Third world hell hole.
Buhahahaha! He is still crying! grin grin
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by LordReed(m): 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mindfulness:
F.UCKING MO.RON!

The man who said that is in danger of loosing his job. LoL
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by SalamRushdie: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mobuoy19:

So you now equate illegal immigration and terrorism with anti Imiggrant and Islam..You are definitely a mischievious muslim..

So far so Good trump is on coirse to be the best American president ever with all the economic records he has shattered just in 10 months

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by SalamRushdie: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
lovelygurl:

Gives just one reason why Trump is joke and you are not
When

1- his IQ is way higher than anyone in your entire lineage

2- he has become a billionaire 4 times in his life from ground up while nobody in your 300 year lineage has ever amassed common 100 million naira .

3-He has employed more peoplein one lifetime than your entire lineage has in 1000 years.

4 : You think he is joke yet he won the US presidencyon first try something Hillary has been aiming for 26 years.

5 : you think he is joke yet he has crumbled Isis and killed their leader in just 10 months something useless Obama couldnt do for 8 years .

6 : you think he is joke yet he he has had the best 10 months economic gain in the whole US history as we speak.

7 : on a lighter note you think he is joke but he has slept with more models yhan the entire males in you lineage have .

8; his kids are still way smarter and more successful than anyone in ur lineage

Abeg respect greatness when you see dont just jump on the bandwagon just because you hear others say he is a joke .. I dare you to mention one thing he has done that has made him a joke .
I

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Gives just one reason why Trump is joke and you are not
When

I

That irritating moment when someone thinks he's making sense undecided What a shame! You just wasted your time typing an essay because I stopped reading at number 1.
You shouldn't be talking about foreign affairs if you know nothing about politics. It's not a must. Getting hypertension on Trump's matter when he doesn't even care if you live or die tomorrow. The irony

Op asked a simple question and instead of you to state your opinion, you and the other dumbass on this thread are quoting people up and down. What makes you even think you are relevant

Some people are just so damn irritating

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by SalamRushdie: 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
lovelygurl:

That irritating moment when someone thinks he's making sense undecided What a shame! You just wasted your time typing essays because I stopped reading at number 1. You shouldn't be talking about foreign affairs if you know nothing about politics. It's not a must. Getting hypertension on Trumps matter when he doesn't even care if you live or die tomorrow. The irony

So what is wrong with Trumps Foriegn policy ? Say something dont just jab like drunk liberals without worth.. for your info the world is now safer under a Trump leadership after Obamas poor and demonic foriegn policy almost made the earth a terror camp.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Trump's History Of Black Hate / Media Compare Donald Trump With Aldoph Hitler / Does NATO Stand A Chance In A War Against Russia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.