Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (80057 Views)

John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel / Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by Afritop(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
lipsrsealed THE MUMMY PART 4
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by paix(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
Photoshop thing.
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by kabillion(m): 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
Worms are already waiting 4 this one
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by Emmyrushy(m): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
This one na White walker NW.. Una go see her for Game of thrones season 8
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by Preye21: 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
I've finally found where to pitch my tent. Chisos shocked shocked

Oh No, don't tell me she paid those surgeons after each of the surgeries.

I never believed I'd ever see a living ghost. I just did.
Lord I commit myself into your hands as I sleep this night.
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by julietnazzy(f): 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
wonderful... that was close
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lwkmd

This can't be true. Somebody tell me its a joke
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by asagbaesiri: 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by Dackrapper(m): 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
ceezarhh:
imagine waking up around 2am and see such face staring at you...
I pray that I won't see her in my dream
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by Dackrapper(m): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
The doctor that did the surgery need a life imprisonment.
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by ReachHard: 12:03am On Dec 01, 2017
BruncleZuma:

Sunnews.co.uk

Well... Careful make-up and/or prosthetics, perhaps, but.. I hope you saw her videos too though?

Pictures may lie, but i doubt same with videos.. Except u wanna tell me they were ''videoshopped" as well undecided
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by Neyoyo(m): 12:34am On Dec 01, 2017
The doc tried. LOL
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 3:07am On Dec 01, 2017
whoever perform that disaster shud b sued
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by taurusdude0(m): 3:09am On Dec 01, 2017
ZOMBILINA grin grin grin grin what is she going to do now
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 5:30am On Dec 01, 2017
ReachHard:

Well... Careful make-up and/or prosthetics, perhaps, but.. I hope you saw her videos too though?

Pictures may lie, but i doubt same with videos.. Except u wanna tell me they were ''videoshopped" as well undecided

Seen the C Ronaldo Old man video , or the one with Messi?
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by ReachHard: 6:21am On Dec 01, 2017
BruncleZuma:

Seen the C Ronaldo Old man video , or the one with Messi?

..even Patrice Evra does funny stuff like that on IG, yes, I'm aware.

Bro, this lady's case is quite incontrovertible.. trust me, I have watched her clips myself.
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 6:27am On Dec 01, 2017
ReachHard:

..even Patrice Evra does funny stuff like that on IG, yes, I'm aware.

Bro, this lady's case is quite incontrovertible.. trust me, I have watched her clips myself.

Time will tell bro, time will tell.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by ReachHard: 6:31am On Dec 01, 2017
BruncleZuma:

Time will tell bro, time will tell.

grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy Yeah man.

A quick one bro, if you have an IG account, do visit sahartabar_official , endeavor to watch as much of her videos as your data could carry you.. and hit me with a feedback. wink
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 6:35am On Dec 01, 2017
ReachHard:

cheesy cheesy Yeah man.

A quick one bro, if you have an IG account, do visit sahartabar_official , endeavor to watch as much of her videos as your data could carry you.. and hit me with a feedback. wink

Darn it Seun, no thumbs up emoticon.

1 Like

Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by ReachHard: 6:37am On Dec 01, 2017
BruncleZuma:

Darn it Seun, no thumbs up emoticon.
My sentiments exactly. Nairaland needs an urgent upgrade. undecided
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by ceezarhh(m): 6:38am On Dec 01, 2017
Dackrapper:
I pray that I won't see her in my dream
I just woke up. Thank God there was no nightmare...

1 Like

Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by robosky02(m): 6:43am On Dec 01, 2017
She look worse than hiv positive abi negative evEn michael jackson was a learner compare to this trash
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 6:44am On Dec 01, 2017
ReachHard:

My sentiments exactly. Nairaland needs an urgent upgrade. undecided

We'll get there one day.

1 Like

Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 01, 2017
No way

Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by xclassic: 7:53am On Dec 01, 2017
please someone tell this is a joke !!
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by maisauki: 7:53am On Dec 01, 2017
Jolie, zombie, na sound [I] end dem both
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by chuksdavid28(m): 8:11am On Dec 01, 2017
Stupidity @ it's peak
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2017
This is the nwork of a quack doctor
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by teewhydope(m): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
fake news. she's a makeup artist and that was for halloween angry

Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
teewhydope:
fake news. she's a makeup artist and that was for halloween angry

BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

The fact that the story is only being peddled by questionable sources puts it's veracity to doubt.

With Halloween just ended I don't want to believe any of this junk...just yet.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/5033413/iranian-woman-50-surgeries-idol-angelina-jolie/#comments
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by Bamidele539: 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
dominique:
Even the botched doctors won't be able to fix this mess
The surgeons that agreed to do all that surgery deserves to be arrested and have their licenses revoked forever
haba, why dem go arrest those surgeons? Its a fundamental human right, the right to do whatever you so wish, as long as u are not taking anoda person's life, why dem no arrest Bobrisky surgeons?
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 7:07am On Dec 02, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man / Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) / Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.