Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

I Admit That I Cheat On My Wife - "Beyonce" Jay Z - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Admit That I Cheat On My Wife - "Beyonce" Jay Z (626 Views)

R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation / Wizkid, Femi Kuti & Others To Share Stage With Beyonce & Jay Z At Globalcitizen / Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Admit That I Cheat On My Wife - "Beyonce" Jay Z by emmolyne: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
American rapper, Shawn Corey Carter, also called Jay-Z has, finally admits cheating wife Beyonce. In a meeting with New York Times, Jay Z disclosed that treatment shielded them from getting separated.

'You need to survive. So you go into survival mode, and when you go into survival mode, what happens? You close down all feelings. In this way, even with ladies, you going to close down inwardly, so you can't interface. … For my situation, similar to, it's profound. And afterwards, every one of the things occurs from that point: unfaithfulness.

"The hardest thing is seeing torment all over that you caused, and afterwards need to manage yourself. "We were utilizing our craft practically like a treatment session. Furthermore, we began making music together.

"Be that as it may, the best place in the sea tempest is amidst it."The best place is appropriate amidst the agony. Also, that is the place we were sitting and it was awkward. What's more, we had a considerable measure of discussions.

"I was extremely glad for the music she made, and she was extremely pleased with the craftsmanship I discharged. "What's more, you know, toward the day's end we truly have a sound regard for each other's speciality. I believe she's astounding.

Read More...

http://www.emmolyineblog.com/2017/11/i-admit-that-i-cheat-on-my-wife-beyonce.html

Re: I Admit That I Cheat On My Wife - "Beyonce" Jay Z by sKeetz(m): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hoekay!
Re: I Admit That I Cheat On My Wife - "Beyonce" Jay Z by Authoreety: 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
Upon say the wife fine wella,
Ds guy still cheat...

MEn, abeg wetin be the problem?

So Beyonce cannot cheat back?
Re: I Admit That I Cheat On My Wife - "Beyonce" Jay Z by joseo: 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
that's their kind of life......not suprise at all

(1) (Reply)

Travel Safe Mum, As Elton John Announces Death Of His Sweet Mother / "How I Got Pregnant And Gave Birth Of 14" - Oprah Winfrey Reveals / M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.