Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation (41395 Views)

Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka, Enjoy A Warm Bath Together During Romantic / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
winning American singer, songwriter and former basketball player, Robert Sylvester Kelly, popularly known as R. Kelly, has released a 19 minute song titled ‘I Admit’.

The native of Chicago, who debuted in 1992 with the group Public Announcement, in the confessional song, addressed several issues like the s*x cult allegations, the Spotify playlist ban, his illiteracy, molestation as a child, and his dire financial situation.
Due To Sexual Allegations: R.Kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, 'I Admit' (Listen)

Here’s what he confessed:

“I done made some mistakes,” he admits but goes on to say: “How they gon’ say I don’t respect these women, when all I’ve done is represent / Take my career and turn it upside down, ’cause you mad I’ve got some girlfriends.”

“I admit I f— with all the ladies, that’s both older and young ladies/ But tell me how they call it pedophile, because that sh– is crazy,” he sings.
Below are excerpts from the song’s lyrics:
On his financial status:
“Now the truth in this message is I’m a broke-ass legend / The only reason I stay on tour is ’cause I gotta pay my rent.

“I never thought it would come to this, to be the most disrespected artist / So I had to write a song about it / Because they always take my words and twist it / Believe me, it’s hard to admit all this.”

On the s*x cult allegations:

“I admit I am not perfect / I never said I was perfect / Say I’m abusing these women / What the f**k, that’s some absurd shit.

“They brainwashed, really? / Kidnapped, really? / Can’t eat, really? / Real talk, that sounds silly.”
Kelly told the parents of women he’s accused of harboring:
“Don’t push your daughter in my face / And tell me that it’s okay / Because your agenda is to get paid / And get mad when it don’t go your way.”

On People’s Opinion of Him:

“You may have your opinions, entitled to your opinions/ But really am I supposed to go to jail or lose my career because of your opinion/ Yeah, go ahead and stone me, point your finger at me/ Turn the world against me, but only god can mute me.”

On Why he wrote the Song:

“I never thought it would come to this, to be the most disrespected artist/ So I had to write a song about this, ’cause they always take my words and twist it/ Believe me, its hard to admit all this, but I’m in my feelings about this sh–/ But I had to set the f—in’ record straight.”

On Jim DeRogatis who’s been reporting on His Allege Sexual Misconduct for Years:

“To Jim DeRogatis, whatever your name is (whatever your name is)/ You been tryna destroy me for 25 whole years/ Writin’ the same stories over and over against/ Off my name, you done went and made yourself a career/ But guess what? I pray for you and family, and all my other enemies/ I’m not gonna let y’all steal my joy, I’m just gonna keep on doing me.”
On the Parents of Jocelyn Savage accusing of Kidnapping their Daughter:

“And if you really, really wanna know/ Her father dropped her off at my show/ And told this boy to put her on stage/ I admit that she was over age/ I admit that I was feelin’ her and I admit that she was feelin’ me/ I admit that that’s the sh– that comes with/ being a celebrity/ I ain’t chasing these ladies/ These ladies are chasing me, yeah.”
R.Kelly also addresses his relationship with Aaliyah who he married in 1994 when she was underage, talking about the sex tape scandal in the form of recalling a conversation with a woman,

“She said ‘What about Aaliyah said?’/ Love/ She said ‘What about the tape?’/ I said hush/ I said my lawyer said ‘don’t say nothin”/ But I can tell you I’ve been set up,” he said

Read more>>> http://naijablog.ng/2018/07/26/due-to-sexual-allegations-r-kelly-releases-19-minute-track-i-admit-listen/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by chicagoPD(m): 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Just like psquare.... grin grin call for mama in heaven. Rkelly go call on Olosho grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by kelys: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
Who would want to listen to a 19 minutes track? In 19 Minutes you can get the voicing of two tracks done @ J-World Studio...

12 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by dominique(f): 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
That guy knows how to tell story with song but 19 minutes is too long to be listening to legal battles.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by CriticMaestro: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pedophilia is the mother of badluck
That's u certain people fond of doing it end up blowing themselves

3 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by inoki247: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
listening to 19mins lyrics e go lata turn Noise for person ear...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by momodub: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
R k again
Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by AeroplaneApple: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
I doubt it will ever match " Trapped in The Closet"
The part where that midget was strafing his wife hahahhah nawa o

41 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by omocalabar(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
R Kelly... Am sure after releasing this song, will still go back and pee on gels

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Premiumwriter: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
19 minutes? Shey we go write exam about the song

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by dalaman: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
19 minutes? Is that a news broadcast or a song?

10 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Isiterere(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
can't wait... trapped in the closet in another dimension

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Psalm18: 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
This paedophile should pause all this pity party to draw sympathy to himself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by tlops(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
Where is it.
dominique:
That guy knows how to tell story with song but 19 minutes is too long to be listening to legal battles.
dominique:
That’s true he is the KWAM1 of hip hop.

19 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by IamAirforce1: 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
So much talent

12 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by xreal: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
I don't wanna know....

All I seek is a link to download that song.

46 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by hushshinani(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
My role model... got almost 300 of his tracks on my gadgets.

32 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by themayor4542(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Stale news.

3 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by franchasng: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
Life is funny and unpredictable; nothing stays forever. You are rich and famous today, u maybe struggling for recognition tomorrow.

And for this I am dedicating this my song to all our leaders; I am talking about governors, the ministers, the senators and oh I forgot, our Almighty President, the CinC, you guys have to listen up.

Nothing stays forever
Nothing lasts forever
Money come and go
Power is transient
You are president today
You are gonna be a nobody tomorrow
You are governor today
You're gonna be a nobody tomorrow
You are president today commanding all the armies, the police the air force the navy
You are gonna be a powerless old man tomorrow
What will you be remembered for?
What if the next president decides to pay back your family?
Yeah, Turai Yaradua hijacked power when Yaradua was dying
She disrespected Dame Patience
Just a matter of time
Dame Patience became the first Lady and guess what?
She took away everything from Turai
She locked her servants and aides up
Today Buhari is harrassing Dame Patience up and down
What if the next president decides to jail Aisha and Yusuf Buhari, will the heaven fall?
Nothing will happen!

Today Fulani people are going wild killing everybody just because their kinsman is the President
They are forcing everybody to give them land for their business or get killed
They are now untouchable
What if the next president decides to fight back Fulani people using his power?
What will happen?
Heavens will not fall!
Power is transient!

To all Buhari supporters!

Remember all the evil you are supporting today and calling it fight against corruption!
When the next president does same please shut the f** up because its still corruption fight!

Power is transient!

This is ma song cool

91 Likes 13 Shares

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
angry

When he stooped low to make cover of Davido's 'if, I knew his music game was up

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
Is he trying to enter Guinness world record ?
Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by ibrutex(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
Can't wait to get this track,he's my favorite artist.

To y'all indomie generation condemning this legend you don't really know this guy much ......

He's the world's greatest ..............

Now back to the Topic.
That's what they do to those black legend they cook up a story for Paedophile allegations, drugs or they use their lavish lifestyle against them.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by blazer2018: 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
I sight u sir...one of d legends of R & B.

No be Chris (Everybody Hates Chris)mama be that for that picture?

I like that woman pieces.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Bluezy13(m): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hmmm...

He obviously did not deny the allegations. He gave excuses for them. He actually admits. Nail him, if you can.
I'm off to minding my business.

3 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by oshe11: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
Dude issa BROKE ASS GAY LEGEND

3 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by johnkey: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
will the song cost more than normal track? just asking.
Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by udemzyudex(m): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
inoki247:
listening to 19mins lyrics e go lata turn Noise for person ear...

As long as it got a story in it, believe me it will never be boring.

9 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by AceDomino(m): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
Trapped in the closet
Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by iLegendd(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
Kel, even if it's 200 million hours, I'll download it.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by safarigirl(f): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
Somebody is slacking on NL. This news is at least two days old, Seun, get your mods to sit up.

It is not when the whole world has finished talking about an event that NL will now be dragging it to FP. And it is not as if there weren't topics on this earlier, but maybe the mods don't see them on time

I have lost count of the amount of FP topics today that I saw days ago on other platforms

14 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Jetrue3oo: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
So sad to see Satan always have his way mostly in celebs life. Now miko on my mind

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos / Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Camouflage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.