Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff (37852 Views)

NEMA Sacks Over 42 Workers After Denying Them 1-year Salary / Protest As INTELS Sacks Over 700 Workers Without Benefits / Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by ddjay: 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
I blame konga,they allow any seller to post any price on dia site.this will discourage perspective buyers
.see the price of some old 2010-2014 products still carrying those old outrageous prices that even d people in the market are ashamed to sell for

2 Likes

Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by jamesgordon: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
6 months payoff was huge.. Well I can start a business with the pay..

Good bye Konga!!
Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
SIRKAY98:
How much is d Salary? #20,000×5=100k

Receive sense Bro.
an average staff is collecting 150k.. some ogas are receiving close to a million..some over a milli sef.. and most of them are useless position..just collecting huge salaries for doing practically nothing. Why won't the company run down.

Btw..the least paid staffs are the outsourced staff which are few and found mainly in their call center. Their salary is more than 20k oh. They Collecting close to 60k.. unfortunately..those ones may only get one extra month salary..
Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by invincible007(m): 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
lafuria1:
No supprises

The recession has affected people's purchasing power,

Secondly, there is the rise of Instagram, Facebook and whatsapp vendors.

3rd there are some goods that I prefer to buy from Amazon US because it's cheaper than what I see on Konga
I tried Buying on Amazon but after everything, shipping fee was the same with my item(following myUS) or is that how you go about it?

1 Like

Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by Shakitibob0: 12:31am On Dec 01, 2017
SmartyPants:
I wish i was the one getting laid off with 5 months advance salary...

I know what i can do with that kinda cash.
what can you do with it ? If your plans are reasonable, we can work together
Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by Shakitibob0: 12:42am On Dec 01, 2017
despam:

Buying from Amazon is not rocket science. I have been buying from them since 2001. Why not guide him on how to do it rather buying for him? If you buy for him, the cost of the goods will increase because of your charges. I am buying a 4TB external hard drive from Amazon tomorrow.
sir , I think you can also create a thread on the ABC of buying from Amazon...people like me would appreciate it
Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by SmartyPants(m): 12:55am On Dec 01, 2017
Shakitibob0:
what can you do with it ? If your plans are reasonable, we can work together

Oh dont mind me I am already working on my projects.

But let me tell you what you already know: The internet is the future. If you have a good product and you understand Amazon you can run an Amazon store selling nearly anything. If you have good writing skills and a professional website you can make money off legit affiliate programs.

My experience is in internet marketing so my ideas are aligned that way.

Forget about all these bread and butter bloggers. Internet marketing is serious business if you approach it like a professional.
Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by chngebeginwthme: 5:46am On Dec 01, 2017
coluka:
Buhari why?

What did he do again abi na Buhari get konga?
Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by thunderbabs: 6:24am On Dec 01, 2017
Later, ur govt ll say d economy has improved by 90% nd unemployment reduced by 80% so dt buhari can com bk.....kontinuu
Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by wealthywiseman: 7:09am On Dec 01, 2017
lafuria1:
No supprises

The recession has affected people's purchasing power,

Secondly, there is the rise of Instagram, Facebook and whatsapp vendors.

3rd there are some goods that I prefer to buy from Amazon US because it's cheaper than what I see on Konga

Do they ship to Nigeria?
Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by mayorall(m): 8:14am On Dec 01, 2017
wealthywiseman:

Do they ship to Nigeria?
We can handle your Amazon purchase for you. Check our signature
Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by Kasparov16: 8:30am On Dec 01, 2017
booqee:
an average staff is collecting 150k.. some ogas are receiving close to a million..some over a milli sef.. and most of them are useless position..just collecting huge salaries for doing practically nothing. Why won't the company run down.

Btw..the least paid staffs are the outsourced staff which are few and found mainly in their call center. Their salary is more than 20k oh. They Collecting close to 60k.. unfortunately..those ones may only get one extra month salary..
I agree with you on this. That's the exact situation of things. My advice for those affected is to see this as a stepping stone to greatness. Even steve jobs, J.K. Rowling, Walt Disney etc lost their jobs at a point in time, but we all know what they turned out to be today. See you all at the top.
Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by lafuria1(m): 10:02am On Dec 01, 2017
invincible007:

I tried Buying on Amazon but after everything, shipping fee was the same with my item(following myUS) or is that how you go about it?
true, amazon shipping cost is way to high, so i buy through 3rd paties, someone else does the buying and logistics, i just pay,
you can check the link below for more info.

https://www.nairaland.com/3386167/buyphonesetc-usa-ship-naija-4.2

1 Like

Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 01, 2017
Kasparov16:

I agree with you on this. That's the exact situation of things. My advice for those affected is to see this as a stepping stone to greatness. Even steve jobs, J.K. Rowling, Walt Disney etc lost their jobs at a point in time, but we all know what they turned out to be today. See you all at the top.
thanks a lot. Its just so unfortunate happening close to December
Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by Inception(m): 11:18am On Dec 01, 2017
i i just ordered from them ooooo
Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 03, 2017
Black Friday
Re: Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff by Pauletttteeee(f): 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
Unemployed or you want a side business that pays?

Interested in working from home as a virtual assistant. Training starts on saturday.

Check www.virtualassistantsforyou.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants / Is ICAN As It Is Now Overrated / How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.