Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 (17463 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To the SemiFinals?

Arsenal FC: 43% (43 votes)
Barcelona: 56% (57 votes)
This poll has ended

UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 / Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April / Manchester United Vs Chelsea [1 - 2] On Saturday 3rd April 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2010
dyabman:

Hahahahahah grin
men u should laf codedly, b4 an angry gunner fan(s) will attack 4 wht is known as mislaughing grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by lonelydude: 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2010
what is it now?
MUST THIS ENTER THE FRONT PAGE?

IT IS PAST ALREADY, LET US FACE TODAY'S MATCHES.
angry
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by dyabman(m): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2010
odiaero:

men u should laf codedly, b4 an angry gunner fan(s) will attack 4 wht is known as mislaughing grin
odiaero:

Ok codely! grin

lonelydude:

what is it now?

angry

Hang urself , Even 10yrs ago footy is still widely spoken till date , just a day after u said we should stop . . . .no stop ko stoppage ni

Arsenal is useless period!
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by chinakobo(m): 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2010
Messi is a wicked man! Is that how he was thought to  play ball? because arsenal field small boys,  that's why he is feeling like a king. Van persie where are u?
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2010
lonelydude:

what is it now?

angry
na lie o, it must enter o, abi if na chelsea or manu or even barca na em lose terriblely like this, u wan tell me say eno go enter front page? grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by honeric01(m): 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2010
odiaero:

woo, i do not knw, then the sleeping will take a month, trust me, she is badly hurt, messi is very wicked, see wht he did to a MOD., messi should be charge 4 attempt murder, 4 sending someone to unnecessary sleeping grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by tayoast(m): 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2010
next tym, when u hear 'Me', u take 2 your heels. . ehn??

Dont wait 4 anybody 2 complete it. Me!!!!!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2010
tayo_ast:

next tym, when u hear 'Me', u take 2 your heels. . ehn??

Dont wait 4 anybody 2 complete it. Me!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by adexchamp(m): 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2010
Well i don't blame all of una,all you do is to make jest, well where is messi in the first leg when he was pocketed by Song, ! he was nowhere to be found and he has to be substituted and now all Arsenal team are unjured and Arsene Wenger still went ahead and produce a team to compete in d 2nd leg, y'all need to cover your mouth and never ever say any trash about Arsenal, give them the credit because they fought like a lion even with the 5th team, GUNNERS FOR EVER.
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2010
adexchamp:

Well i don't blame all of una,all you do is to make jest, well where is messi in the first leg when he was pocketed by Song, ! he was nowhere to be found and he has to be substituted and now all Arsenal team are unjured and Arsene Wenger still went ahead and produce a team to compete in d 2nd leg, y'all need to cover your mouth and never ever say any trash about Arsenal, give them the credit because they fought like a lion even with the 5th team, GUNNERS FOR EVER.
u don wake up? grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Sagamite(m): 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2010
See Arsenal defending in the game.

When I say this errors even happen in the best teams, people would tell me "No, it is Amodu. He does not command the respect of the players". And they wonder why I call them morons. undecided
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Eddie4(m): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2010
Hope this will make this man go for real men that can bring trophies to the fans and not his normal 3 for 1m players.
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by harmeenut: 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2010
na wa una, una no get another work to do? of the topics & sections wey dey NL, na only Arsenal una get to discuss.

Arsenal lost, no wahala, Arsenal was not the first team to lose a match & against Barca. We lost & we are gracious in defeat. that has become the past and we shall move on. The Coach, players, fans & everybody know say Arsenal lost against the best team & the best player in the world, so whatz the fuss about that?

Some people tried to give excuse for the defeat but I believe that even if the 1st team of Arsenal were to be on field yester night, barca may still win with a slim margin. Wenger played with what he has and no coach will have done better with the same set of players available. After all Mesi played in the first leg, what magic did he performed? he was simply marked out by song, Gallas, Vermaleen & Sol Campbell. Common give Arsenal a break.

For the only EPL team left, I wish Man U good luck as it will be bad not having any EPL team in the semis.
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by ugo3u: 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2010
Arsene Wenger needs to return to the formula that made arsenal great to be undefeated in a whole season. the recipe was as follows

Well experienced defenders (Old and seasoned players)
Young talented midfielders (quick passes and blinding speed)
Powerful Strikers with body balance stamina speed and perfect execution.

This his current formula of young players I no understand.

Arsenal has the money, Now is the time to spend it.
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by zenus(m): 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2010
Arsenal u need to prepare well for next time.

Messi VS Arsenal
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by OLAMIND1(m): 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2010
olote!
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by dipo2much(m): 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2010
ugo_3u:

Arsene Wenger needs to return to the formula that made arsenal great to be undefeated in a whole season. the recipe was as follows

Well experienced defenders (Old and seasoned players)
Young talented midfielders (quick passes and blinding speed)
Powerful Strikers with body balance stamina speed and perfect execution.

This his current formula of young players I no understand.

Arsenal has the money, Now is the time to spend it.

I disagree wit u. Even with the 'formula' you outlined,arsenal didnt win the ECL
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by o9999: 10:37am On Apr 08, 2010
aieromon:

What i don't understand is how Asznal could allow ONE player to sodomise them . . . . .fhour fhreakin' times

That same ONE player denied mikel and co in the under , ? cup how many years ago,

That same ONE player destroyed morinho (in chelsea) during a CL game,
(how old was he then? mourinho's reply --- that boy went to a diving school and in the return leg, sent 5 men to break his leg wihin 10 mins of the game)

That same ONE player denied Man U of the CL title last session

That same ONE player is compared to Ronaldo, Pele, Maradona, Rooney, Drogba, Henry, the list continues

That ONE player is FOOTBALL PLAYING impersonified!!!

Accept it, in this form, he will destroy ANY

Let's hope the inter plays a good game (not come with mission to eliminate Messi from football) and see him destroy another!!!!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by furacao(m): 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2010
This is for all of you out there wondering how he does it, !

Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by chidi5(m): 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2010
well, i think he is d best in the world,
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by heaven169: 6:53am On Apr 13, 2010
hallo
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by chidi5(m): 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2010
Barca fans think they have already taken the cup, but lets watch out this wkend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 23rd April 2021 / FIFA 'Disapproves' Of European Super League Plans / Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.