Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada (25942 Views)

What Is Like Studying In Sweden As An African. A Nairalander Adventure In Sweden / Adventure In Ireland / Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by Dremca(m): 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
Bidobado:
Love to visit Canada one day, heard it's more beautiful than that shit hole America. Police following us everywhere and one even drew a gun when I simply asked for the direction to the world trade centre. Idiots.
Are you an illegal immigrant.
Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by victorazyvictor(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
mafiaso9:

Thought the same too. From the Moana movie right?
Yep
Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by Freeze007(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
flenjure... enjoy!!!
Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by GoodiOG(m): 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
TWoods:
Nigeria could be this, if only we had the desire to do better and make a personal commitment to integrity and doing only what is right.
Snow dy fall for Nigeria?, Cananda here i com biko
Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by dontbothermuch: 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
mafiaso9:
Banff and Lake Louise, Alberta

This looks like kattegat

Ragnar Rothbrok's village

My elder bro stays in Alberta.
Lovely place, but the Cold chased me back.

2 Likes

Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by ariklawani(f): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
My dream country..I so so which to go
Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by dontbothermuch: 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
Naija, u see ur life
Everybody wan run leave you

But why govt wicked like this sef
The ones wey successfully run reach Libya
Dem drag dem come back

My brother, no think of coming back at all u hear
Just today alone hope you dey see all the horrible news
Fulani slaughter mopol
Bus catch fire, people roast like corn & several other bad news for inside naija.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
Dremca:
Are you an illegal immigrant.

How can I be an illegal immigrant when I travelled from the UK to new York on a British passport.

2 Likes

Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by AngelicBeing: 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
cool
Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by Rinsola32(f): 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
mafiaso9:

You can join anytime as soon as you're a citizen. How far, you wan go war oga?

Funny question grin
Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by Dremca(m): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
Bidobado:

How can I be an illegal immigrant when I travelled from the UK to new York on a British passport.
no vex, na because of the way you take yarn about yankee police.

2 Likes

Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by DiegoNakel(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nedfed:
Summer and winter in MUSHIN

Mushin is a Local Government Area in Lagos.
It is located 10 km north of the city core, adjacent to the main road to Ikeja, and is largely a congested residential area with inadequate sanitation and low-quality housing. It had 633,009 inhabitants at the 2006 Census.

In mushin both young and old tear eyes
In mushin no dull moment at all
In mushin babes are not stingy of puna/pvssy
In mushin men impregnate ladies any how
In mushin many talent are discovered
In mushin criminals can't not go freely

I hail mushin people
Una to much.

Nedfed Ori e a kon oke !!!
O sha kpran kpran
O sha proper !!!
Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
Canada my dream land..... need how to process this country
mafiaso
how are we going to chat and discuss?
Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by sirfee(m): 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
kenevision:
Canada, My Homeland.
Ayam coming very soon.
Seconded.

1 Like

Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by sirfee(m): 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
mafiaso9:
Canada is a beautiful country with very nice people. It's the 2nd biggest country in the world (Russia 1st) with only a population of about 35 million people. However, majority of the country is not landlocked, its covered by water and mountains. There are 10 provinces and 3 territories. i reside in the province of Ontario. Anyway enough of the history.

I must say the country is beautiful but can be very cold as well. This summer i had the opportunity to travel to other provinces (Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia and Quebec) to see the wonders of the earth. i mean God is an artist. Vancouver which is a city in British Columbia is a beautiful city, albeit can be really expensive as well. Calgary is known as the oil city of Canada, although things have been tough since the oil crisis. However it's still a beautiful with the famous Banff, known for its gorgeous mountains and hot springs. Saskatchewan on the other hand is a flat province, by flat i mean just flat lands and you can barely find any mountain there. it has a lot of small cities and towns and the inhabitants are mostly farmers.

well less talk now, more pictures.

Lovely pictures,I love Canada so much.
Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by ossaichika(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
This.photos looks amazing, cant believe this places I use as wallpaper people day visit there' ooh
Oga just bless me
Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by PrinceBravo(m): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
Wow.... Nice one..... Hope to be there soonest.... I pray they grant me a long-term visa....

2 Likes

Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by MISSOPTIMIST(f): 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
mafiaso9:
@Lalasticlala
Niagara Falls. Here you can see the U.S/Canada border.

These pictures are so beautiful.. and that upside down building is really lovely.. enjoy your tour

4 Likes

Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by Yoshy: 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
mafiaso9:
Canada is a beautiful country with very nice people. It's the 2nd biggest country in the world (Russia 1st) with only a population of about 35 million people. However, majority of the country is not landlocked, its covered by water and mountains. There are 10 provinces and 3 territories. i reside in the province of Ontario. Anyway enough of the history.

I must say the country is beautiful but can be very cold as well. This summer i had the opportunity to travel to other provinces (Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia and Quebec) to see the wonders of the earth. i mean God is an artist. Vancouver which is a city in British Columbia is a beautiful city, albeit can be really expensive as well. Calgary is known as the oil city of Canada, although things have been tough since the oil crisis. However it's still a beautiful with the famous Banff, known for its gorgeous mountains and hot springs. Saskatchewan on the other hand is a flat province, by flat i mean just flat lands and you can barely find any mountain there. it has a lot of small cities and towns and the inhabitants are mostly farmers.

well less talk now, more pictures.

I will love to connect with you sir, probably moving to the country next year, To get first hand tips; bitrixmoney@gmail.com Thank you so much.
Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by ibinaboonline: 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
Tell me more about McGill
Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
Dremca:
no vex, na because of the way you take yarn about yankee police.

I had another trail me round 4 blocks in New Jersey, they are very ruthless, God forbid I live in such a place.
Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by Funkybabee(f): 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
Wow...nice view
Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by Dremca(m): 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
Bidobado:

I had another trail me round 4 blocks in New Jersey, they are very ruthless, God forbid I live in such a place.
maybe your face wasn't friendly. They may think you want to launch an attack.
Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by Tunks2017(m): 12:41am On Dec 02, 2017
Canada is so far the best country for migrants, tourist & students, to start a new elevating life a fresh cheesy
Better than Usa, Asia and most European countries

2 Likes

Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by henryhemon(m): 3:45am On Dec 02, 2017
damiolly:
what if one becomes a citizen nd how many years will it take to achieve that?

Bros no be here o. Guy men don try but we still d push am.
Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by justman911(m): 6:41am On Dec 02, 2017
mafiaso9:
@Lalasticlala
Niagara Falls. Here you can see the U.S/Canada border.

Erm... op abeg I won't mind seeing all these with my own eyes. About how much will a 2 week vacation cost for someone coming from Europe.
Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by bayocanny: 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
ariklawani:
My dream country..I so so which to go
Let's go together na
Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by ariklawani(f): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
bayocanny:

Let's go together na
Am ready,I love Canada. just don't know how to get the visa.if u know,
Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by bayocanny: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
ariklawani:
To secure a canadian visa isn't a problem as long as you meet the requirement, its also depend on the category of visa you want to apply to...
I'm conversant about the study visa
Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by Dremca(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
ariklawani:
Get ready to gather numerous documents
Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by Ugosample(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
vicola0281:
at least this is better. where are those mumus with their GHANA experience bruhaha

Don't be stupid
Re: My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada by Ugosample(m): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
Fhemmmy:

Ghana trip and Canada trip, all is a trip and vacation . . . .
Help me tell him o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] / Car Crashes Into A Tree At FUNAAB Campus, 3 Injured (Photos) / Canada Rejects 70.7% Of Nigerian Asylum Seekers Who Crossed Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.