Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,871 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria (1440 Views)

IPOB Vows To Avenge Fulani Massacre In Bayelsa / "IGP Orders Restriction Of Vehicular Movement On Saturday" - Radio Nigeria / Ipob Has Launches Radio Nigeria Hausa Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by loveth360(f): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
IPOB accuses DSS of cloning
Radio Biafra, vows to clone
Radio Nigeria in return
Published on November 23,
2017 By Joe Chukindi of Daily
(IPOB) has accused the
Directorate of State Services (DSS)
of establishing another version
of Radio Biafra, with the hope of
using it to sabotage the group’s
struggle.
IPOB’s media and publicity
secretary, Mr Emma Powerful in a
press release made available to
DAILY POST in Awka Stated that
the new version of Radio Biafra
which has been on air for
sometime has been dishing out
fake news about the group’s
secessionist struggle.
Powerful said the fake radio
station which was broadcasting
from Florida in the United States
of America as against the
original station which is based in
London was the handiwork of
the DSS, which is using it to
deceive the people and also
misinforming them.
Recall that a radio station
announced as Radio Biafra had a
month ago, upon
commencement of operations
announced that it had removed
the IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu as
the Director General of the
station for acts that were
deemed inimical to the struggle
for Biafra.
Part of the release stated that,
“Radio Biafra London which has
been broadcasting from
inception, is still registered and
operates from London and the
Director and Deputy Director,
remains our leader Mazi Nnamdi
Kanu and his Deputy Mazi Uche
Mefor. Mazi Chika Edoziem is the
Head of the Directorate of State
(DOS).
“We are warning all Biafrans to
be vigilant and wary of the new
strategy and antics of the
Nigerian government and her
agencies, especially DSS. They are
determined to confuse and
deceive the public with fake
news from their fake radio
station broadcasting from
Florida USA.
“They have managed to recruit a
handful of money hungry Igbo
traitors and APC members in
America who are helping them
run this new DSS radio Biafra
station on shortwave and FM.
DSS tagged their new fake radio
station, Radio Biafra, in the hope
of confusing Biafrans into
believing in their lies against our
leadership structure and modus
operandi.”
The group queried the reason
for announcing on the new
station that it was operating in
London instead of Florida, USA
where the station is based,
saying that it was an attempt to
make it look like the original
Radio Biafra.
Powerful stated that to prove its
case that the new Radio Biafra
was a clone, it would pay the
Nigerian government with its
own coin by also cloning the
Nigerian government owned
Radio Nigeria within one month.
“The indomitable IPOB family
worldwide will soon launch
another version of Radio Nigeria
on Short Wave in response to
these crude, senseless and
amateurish antics of DSS. We
shall in the coming weeks be
launching a new Radio Nigeria
service in Hausa language as a
direct response to this move by
the Nigerian Government to
prove to them that we Biafrans
are too intelligent to be taken in
by this crude antics.
“We are advising every Biafran
to ignore and disregard every
information coming from any
other radio station claiming they
are working for Biafra unless it’s
Radio Biafra, London. What DSS is
doing, with the help of some
media houses and traitors, is to
create an atmosphere of
confusion and uncertainty, given
the absence of our kidnapped
leader.
“Many more fake online and
terrestrial radio stations peddling
fake news about Biafra
independence and IPOB
leadership are coming so
Biafrans must be prepared to
dismantle them with truth, facts
and figures

Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by slimfairboy(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
This Cold War Don Taya Me O!
Make Pharoah, sorry, i mean Bubu allow my people, sorry, i mean these people go now...haba!!!
Na by force to be or remain a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by loveth360(f): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nigeria government need to dialogue with this people because they can not win this war,i have found out that ipob is been operate by learned people.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by Bari22: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by sarrki(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
loveth360:
Nigeria government need to dialogue with this people because they can not win this war,i have found out that ipob is been operate by learned people.

We don't negotiate with criminal minded terrorist
Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by loveth360(f): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
sarrki:

then nigeria should be ready to face the consequences.

There can never be peace without justices.

I stands for justices.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by femidejulius(m): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
loveth360:

There can never be peace without justic.

I stands for justic.

Justic indeed cheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by ibrahimsalam: 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
if the government really do what ipob accuse them of,that is irresponsibility.
this people are very clever we need a responsible government that will tackle their issue and not this type of foolish response of cloning their Biafra station.
if ipob end up cloning radio Nigeria Hausa station then buhari have disgrace all of us,we will not know which one is which.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by smulti(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
sarrki:

but would rather negotiate with boko haram commanders and gift them millions of euros

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by femidejulius(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
IPOB always vow

Vow there will be bloodshed if Buhari comes.
Vows there will be no election in Anambra
Vow it is biafra or death but ran away when the soldiers arrived.

Continue with your vows. Nigeria that you said you will break is still one. The election you say won't hold has been held. cheesy

IPOB-toothless bulldog who barks only on social media

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by chukwuemekafran(m): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
from frying pan to fire
this one no dey for chest beating matter as zombies are claiming,if they clone radio Nigeria wahala don dey,nigeria can only defeat them with guns by intimidation not these type of ideologies, igbos are too sophisticated, gently call them to a round table except buhari is just buying time to run away from their trouble by 2019.
Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by loveth360(f): 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
Patriot mod front page pls.
Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by loveth360(f): 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
chukwuemekafran:
from frying pan to fire
this one no dey for chest beating matter as zombies are claiming,if they clone radio Nigeria wahala don dey,nigeria can only defeat them with guns by intimidation not these type of ideologies, igbos are too sophisticated, gently call them to a round table except buhari is just buying time to run away from their trouble by 2019.
that the problem,ipob are not just the people protesting in the streets,

many learned people are into this and it will be hard for nigeria government to defeat them with guns.

I have seen videos of ipob meetings and conventions in some countries,believ me men are into this.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by chukwuemekafran(m): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
loveth360:

many learned people are into this and it will be hard for nigeria government to defeat them with guns.

I have seen videos of ipob meetings and conventions in some countries,believ me men are into this.
defeating them with guns I meant is the type army do against harmless youths,let's not pray for ipob to carry guns,it will not get to that by Gods grace .they have not finished defeating boko haram they want to face another sophisticated group.
we are in dire need of responsible leaders not these abokis who reason like "one way traffic" they cannot pause and reason for a second ,just kill kill kill. what happens to diplomacy? if you can negotiate with faceless boko haram terrorist, why not negotiate with these ones that are not covering their faces ?

1 Like

Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by loveth360(f): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
chukwuemekafran:
defeating them with guns I meant is the type army do against harmless youths,let's not pray for ipob to carry guns,it will not get to that by Gods grace .they have not finished defeating boko haram they want to face another sophisticated group.
we are in dire need of responsible leaders not these abokis who reason like "one way traffic" they cannot pause and reason for a second ,just kill kill kill. what happens to diplomacy? if you can negotiate with faceless boko haram terrorist, why not negotiate with these ones that are not covering their faces ?
my brother you have spoken well.
Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by chukwuemekafran(m): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
loveth360:
my brother you have spoken well.
thanks if not that some people have bastardized the word,I would have said that you are patriotic, but I will still say it.
you are a patriot
Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by victorvezx(m): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
chukwuemekafran:
Nobody will negotiate with idiots with stupid and unrealistic demands. It's not as if Ipob even have the mandate of the Igbo people. Until Ipob is elected by the people and have political control of the entire south east, then they shall have the mandate of the igbos and the Nigerian government can consider them legitimate. As of now, Ipob is just an ordinary group claiming to be bigger than they really are

1 Like

Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by loveth360(f): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
chukwuemekafran:
thanks if not that some people have bastardized the word,I would have said that you are patriotic, but I will still say it.
you are patriotic
same here bro.
Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by victorvezx(m): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
loveth360:

Abeg shut up. Ipob bears the hall mark of illiteracy. They do not have learned people, they have people who look learned but have nothing upstairs. E.g Emma powerful, Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by victorvezx(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
loveth360:

There can never be peace without justic.

I stands for justic.
The only people that will face the consequences and continue to die is Ipob and its members. U know that too

1 Like

Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by chukwuemekafran(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
loveth360:
same here bro.
stop replying haters. we are Igbo patriots who want the best for this geographical expression.
Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by loveth360(f): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
victorvezx:

Nobody will negotiate with idiots with stupid and unrealistic demands. It's not as if Ipob even have the mandate of the Igbo people. Until Ipob is elected by the people and have political control of the entire south east, then they shall have the mandate of the igbos and the Nigerian government can consider them legitimate. As of now, Ipob is just an ordinary group claiming to be bigger than they really are
but people has so many times show that ipob now has their mandate,sit at home proves that even the last election.
No body can command igbos the way ipob do,the state governors cant,ohanaeze ndigbo cant.
Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by loveth360(f): 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
victorvezx:

Abeg shut up. Ipob bears the hall mark of illiteracy. They do not have learned people, they have people who look learned but have nothing upstairs. E.g Emma powerful, Nnamdi Kanu
you can make your point without insult,stop behaving like people from niger area.
Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by loveth360(f): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
victorvezx:

The only people that will face the consequences and continue to die is Ipob and its members. U know that too
same way only boko haram is dying in the north.
Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by chukwuemekafran(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
loveth360:
but people has so many times show that ipob now has their mandate,sit at home proves that even the last election.
No body can command igbos the way ipob do,the state governors cant,ohanaeze ndigbo cant.
ipob have forced some of them that are in apc to be campaigning for pdp,some now say they don't care about party but individuals, Ofe nsala day is an example that ipob is in control of the east,whether they like it or not ipob is Igbo and Igbo is ipob

1 Like

Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by loveth360(f): 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
chukwuemekafran:
ipob have forced some of them that are in apc to be campaigning for pdp,some now say they don't care about party but individuals, Ofe nsala day is an example that ipob is in control of the east,whether they like it or not ipob is Igbo and Igbo is ipob
they all know it but only try to console themselves.
Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by chukwuemekafran(m): 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
loveth360:
they all know it but only try to console themselves.
they say they will continue to kill igbos ,they don't want to learn lesson from boko haram.
"whatever you do unto my brothers ,you do it unto me" if the people are in consolation with the Biafra ideology they can never win the war.
I have a question for them, have they won boko haram? despite northerners and soldiers that die on daily bases,it is not about insults this people are not reasoning fine.blood have entered their brain too much
Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by loveth360(f): 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
chukwuemekafran:
they say they will continue to kill igbos ,they don't want to learn lesson from boko haram.
"whatever you do unto my brothers ,you do it unto me" if the people are in consolation with the Biafra ideology they can never win the war.
I have a question for them, have they won boko haram? despite northerners and soldiers that die on daily bases,it is not about insults this people are not reasoning fine.blood have entered their brain too much
that why i reply one up there who said the only consequences is igbos will continue dying,i asked him if is only boko haram is dying in north or maybe nobody from his tribe has died there as a soldier or civilian.
Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by chukwuemekafran(m): 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
loveth360:
that why i reply one up there who said the only consequences is igbos will continue dying,i asked him if is only boko haram is dying in north or maybe nobody from his tribe has died there as a soldier or civilian.
don't mind them they want Igbo land to be like their north which they have destroyed due to their being stubborn,we will not carry guns .they are not ashamed they continue to kill their brothers from all religions .90% of people being killed by boko haram are northerners still the sect is very powerful and visible.
let them continue planning to kill Igbo ,they will get tired.
Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by loveth360(f): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
chukwuemekafran:
don't mind them they want Igbo land to be like their north which they have destroyed due to their being stubborn,we will not carry guns .they are not ashamed they continue to kill their brothers from all religions .90% of people being killed by boko haram are northerners still the sect is very powerful and visible.
let them continue planning to kill Igbo ,they will get tired.
God is our strength

1 Like

Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by chukwuemekafran(m): 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
loveth360:
God is our strength
Amen
Re: Ipob Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria by gidgiddy: 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
Currently listening to Radio Biafra anchored by Uche Mefor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Deputy Governor In Trouble, Fingered In Libya Slavery Saga / Nigeria Practising "Greedocracy," Daura A Fall Guy - Dino Melaye / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje On A Vesper In 1981

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.