Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

The slave Trade In Libya And The neeo Blackkk Of Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The slave Trade In Libya And The neeo Blackkk Of Africa (441 Views)

FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner / Nigeria Suffering From Collapse Of Libya And Mali, Says Ita Enang / Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The slave Trade In Libya And The neeo Blackkk Of Africa by Mobolajizx: 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
The issue in Libya

Where is the Neoo blackk movementt of Africa when you need them? I thought they said they are fighting for the black race. They never issued a statement about this and yet they claim to be fighting for the blacks and lead them to freedom. This is where you need them, they are silent. There is currently an ongoing war in Benin and young souls have lost their lives, I weep for this nation..

1 Like

Re: The slave Trade In Libya And The neeo Blackkk Of Africa by proudlyYoruba(m): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
Dem don dey kee demselves ni
Re: The slave Trade In Libya And The neeo Blackkk Of Africa by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
grin grin cheesy

guy easy naaa ah ah..
Re: The slave Trade In Libya And The neeo Blackkk Of Africa by lordimmaogidi(m): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
The same question I ask!!! poor orientation

(1) (Reply)

Five Bikini You Should Get This Summer / PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje And Gov. Jibrilla Visit Ministry For Foreign Affairs In Fra / PDP Congratulates Gov. Nyesom Wike At 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.