Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Nigeria Placed In Group D with Argentina (world Cup 2018) - How Far Can We Go? - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Placed In Group D with Argentina (world Cup 2018) - How Far Can We Go? (51440 Views)

AFCON 2021: Nigeria In Group D With Egypt, Sudan & Guinea Bissau / France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 / Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Placed In Group D with Argentina (world Cup 2018) - How Far Can We Go? by Phi001(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2017
kjhova:

Dear Nairalanders, let's correct this error once and for all. You cannot WIN Iceland. No, that is impossible in the English language. You can only BEAT Iceland and to do this you have to WIN the football match against them.
Dear English Scholar, I'll be needing proof...
Re: Nigeria Placed In Group D with Argentina (world Cup 2018) - How Far Can We Go? by Doctus(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
kjhova:

Dear Nairalanders, let's correct this error once and for all. You cannot WIN Iceland. No, that is impossible in the English language. You can only BEAT Iceland and to do this you have to WIN the football match against them.
I am even used to it set,aiit
Re: Nigeria Placed In Group D with Argentina (world Cup 2018) - How Far Can We Go? by Tony142: 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
topmarks:
Argentina again. let's kukuma save money
save money to do what??
Re: Nigeria Placed In Group D with Argentina (world Cup 2018) - How Far Can We Go? by safarigirl(f): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
Football is not an individual game. It is a team game, having big names does not translate to being a good team as we saw with Argentina and we saw with Algeria.

Just last year, Nigerians were crying about Slimani, Feghouli and Mahrez, but we overcame them, did we not?

There teams are aged, both the Croats and the Argentines, as far as I am concerned, Iceland is the most difficult team to play in that group.
lorenzos1:
Can we really beat Croatia.. Those guys are good ooh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi / Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.