Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,905 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry (2983 Views)

New Year : Everyone Should Develop Their Ethinic Region / Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. / Hausa/fulani Not Capable To Develop Their Own Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
It is not a secret that a kobo from the Nigerian government coffers did not go into rebuilding a war torn Igbo land after the civil war like the government is currently doing for the North East. As a question was raised on Nairaland about the most developed region in Nigeria and the Igbos clearly won the argument with proofs, and posting pictures of even rural communities in Igboland, i was moved to tears. How did the Igbos manage to achieve such incredible things? What sort of people are these Igbos?

14 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by whitebeard(m): 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
#tribalist.

1 Like

Re: How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by magmack: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
Igbo is great

11 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by clevvermind(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
They would soon come for your neck for speaking the truth. watch out.

7 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by QueenSekxy(f): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
whitebeard:
#tribalist.
he said the obvious truth..Brown roofer

13 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by horsepower101: 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
Thanks to hornyofife, who showcased the massive developments and investments happening in the whole east.

And now thanks to Nnamdi Kanu who opened the eyes of so many, more investments from our brothers and sisters will start pouring back home x 3000%.

Igbos are motivated by the dare factor. The moment you dare them to reach the sky, they will end up going to the moon.

The sun is rising.

12 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by raker300: 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ala igbo amaka

7 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
Show us ur crying face

1 Like

Re: How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by raker300: 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
Afonjas so jealous of our speedy development

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by raker300: 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
Afonjas, I have your time now..

Oya come out and make noise

8 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by raker300: 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
Every igbo street looking sexy

7 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by raker300: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
War ravaged south east nigeria

8 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by emmie14: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
You are happy to showcase the transformation of Owerri by Rochas Okorocha, yet everyday you lots pile up here to heap insults on him, because he is APC!

Anumanu!
Rochas did good and bad as well. He is human. Praise the infrastructural development in Igbo land without the assistance of federal government. That is the topic for discussion.
Re: How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by whitebeard(m): 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:

he said the obvious truth..Brown roofer
#anothertribalist

Re: How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by QueenSekxy(f): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
Igbos really dealt with those skull miners in the thread that calls for the most developed region..the mod that pushed it to fp to insult Igbos got disappointed. .thanks to hornny... and ..

afonjas were really embarrased

11 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by whitebeard(m): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
Fools, south west south east these regions that u talk about belong to one nation yet u talking trash bout each, people ain't gat time for tribal stuffs again, that's why this thread gonna die, Nigerians are out there, busy making money while y'all here being tribal, while I post this sh.it I am making money from binary. Let's foster unity peace amongst ourselves, let's compete against other nations not southwest/southeast, cause this stupid mentality our nation is where it is today. Seeing that this tribal stuff is still on we won't make rapid progress, and I am sure the foolish Nigerians who have been beaten hard by life, would start a problem causing thread just to spread his/her sorrow (op I am referring to u) get a life.!
Re: How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by Stingman: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
whitebeard:
Fools, south west south east these regions that u talk about belong to one nation yet u talking trash bout each, people ain't gat time for tribal stuffs again, that's why this thread gonna die, Nigerians are out there, busy making money while y'all here being tribal, while I post this sh.it I am making money from binary. Let's foster unity peace amongst ourselves, let's compete against other nations not southwest/southeast, cause this stupid mentality our nation is where it is today. Seeing that this tribal stuff is still on we won't make rapid progress, and I am sure the foolish Nigerians who have been beaten hard by life, would start a problem causing thread just to spread his/her sorrow (op I am referring to u) get a life.!

Nigeria has never made any rapid progress and will not make any progress...once people owe allegiance to their ethnic group than Nigeria because the FG has remained unfair to all its people.

4 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by iamhorny(m): 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
whitebeard:

People ain't getting time again because that thread has dealt a big blow to their ego, hence they dont even have a face to argue anymore since they have lost the argument and their developed slum has been exposed to the world to see....now they are all avoiding threads that has to do with lagos or on regional development, because they know they have no chance...it really must be sad to be Afonja

mind you it was a double punch thread from

https://www.nairaland.com/4202777/difference-between-igbo-cities-yoruba/8#4202777.276

to

https://www.nairaland.com/4205783/which-most-developed-geo-political-zone

the mod's intention was to divert attention from the first one which was already dealing with them until they pushed the second one to the front page and that became their worst genocide ever on Nairaland grin grin

you wonder why Alcatraz005 who out of pain from defeat from the previous thread,immediately opened another thread to lament yesterday https://www.nairaland.com/4207145/igbos-not-learnt-anything-war , he is now the one singing ceasefire, no more fight...bla bla bla shit..they have lost the argument.

it all boil down to one thing. Their ego has been deflated....when next they talk about Lagos and want to tell us to go back to our undeveloped land, they will have a rethink..

5 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by whitebeard(m): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
iamhorny:

People ain't getting time again because that thread has dealt a big blow to their ego, hence they dont even have a face to argue anymore since they have lost the argument and their developed slum has been exposed to the world to see....now they are all avoiding threads that has to do with lagos or on regional development, because they know they have no chance...it really must be sad to be Afonja

you wonder why Alcatraz005 who out of pain from defeat from the previous thread,immediately opened this thread to lament yesterday https://www.nairaland.com/4207145/igbos-not-learnt-anything-war , he is now the one signing ceasefire, no more fight...bla bla bla shit..they ahve lost the argument.

it all boil down to one thing. Their ego has been deflated....when next they talk about Lagos and want to tell us to go back to our undeveloped land, they will have a rethink..
u sound like someone that Nigeria's progress would give u sleepless nite..! Such negative aura, lawd have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by totit: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lool grin
You call this development?

Llool cool
grin

Re: How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by iamhorny(m): 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
whitebeard:
u sound like someone that Nigeria's progress would give u sleepless nite..! Such negative aura, lawd have mercy.

oga died you and your nigeria...am still a Biafran in blood and spirit and a conditional Nigeria...Bleep you and your Nigeria..infact i hate everything Nigeria..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by totit: 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
This one development grin

Re: How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by otil1: 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
You are happy to showcase the transformation of Owerri by Rochas Okorocha, yet everyday you lots pile up here to heap insults on him, because he is APC!

Anumanu!

So, all in Owerri was by Rochas?

cry
Re: How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by whitebeard(m): 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
Stingman:

Nigeria has never made any rapid progress and will not make any progress...once people owe allegiance to their ethnic group than Nigeria because the FG has remained unfair to all its people.
the FG. Are u kidding me did u say the FG, or we (Nigerians) have remained unfair to each other. We allowed (which we still do) ourslevs to be manipulated by the government. We put them In those positions so we are to be blamed greatly for this not the FG, Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria, not the FG, if we really need a positive change we need to vote in people with unquestionable attributes.
Re: How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by totit: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
Is this development

grin grin

Re: How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by iamhorny(m): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
raphafire:
Show us ur crying face
funny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by totit: 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
Helepu me oo
Is this development grin

Haa cool

Re: How The Igbos Managed To Develop their War Torn Land Alone Makes Me Cry by whitebeard(m): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
iamhorny:

oga died you and your nigeria...am still a Biafran in blood and spirit and a conditional Nigeria...Bleep you and your Nigeria..infact i hate everything Nigeria..
u standing on Nigerian soil, why don't u move out like ur other biafrans do/did, dont go and make ur life better be shouting Biafra up and down and be expecting money to enter ur account by mistake...!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. / The Full Story Of How Ex Head Of State, Murtala Mohammed Was Killed 42 Years Ago / Somewhere In Ghana After The Flood (video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.