Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home  - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home  (31454 Views)

Why Are The Dead Taken To Church For Prayers; Does God Forgive Sins After Death? / Chimezie Godfrey, Abducted Catholic Priest Freed After 10 Days In Captivity / Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by nanizle(m): 12:35am On Dec 02, 2017
Adakintroy:

Proof ke?

Were will you find enough books to read in a wretch ghetto. So you are intelligent just enough to be an atheist.

You never went to school and your can reason logically and even write on it.

I know your father is a firm believer because metaphysical stage of social evolution only just began recent in third world nations.

Are you hungry?

You said their is no God? How is that not a behavior of a spoil kI'd. One born out of a belligerent mind that tries to subvert authority.

Please quote where I said the bolded undecided
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Adakintroy: 12:51am On Dec 02, 2017
nanizle:

Please quote where I said the bolded undecided

You never said so...admitted. but you did mocked us with the classic " imaginary sky daddy line"
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by aspirebig: 1:49am On Dec 02, 2017
Hmmmm

Craze how?

Was he misbehaving and disturbing public peace?
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Daeylar(f): 2:45am On Dec 02, 2017
BlackManta:

if a muslim drags you to a psychiatric hospital simply because you dont believe in his Allah, you will scream persecution.

But here is a man being persecuted for his belief and you christians are happy with it.

Persecution is only wrong when christians are victims.
But when atheist are the victims, persecution becomes right.

You lots are hypocrites.

Live and let live.

Very serious hypocrites,

I was very happy to hear that he had been released only to come here and see disgusting comments all over this thread.
Some people calling him mad, some people saying that he should have remained in the hospital,
Fuçking annoying.

This just shows that religion is messed up, both Christianity and Islam,
I better not see any Christain cry out and say they are marginalized or insulted again on this forum.
No Christain said one thing to condemn this nonsense,

Wickedness at it's peak, people are busy cracking silly jokes on this.

Some Nigerians never cease to annoy me with their mentality.

They really took him to a psychiatrist just because he was an atheist?
So so annoying.

3 Likes

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by francizy(m): 3:14am On Dec 02, 2017
Ishilove:

So you noticed too? I thought I was imagining things.

He looks possessed by a mad and wild spirit.

You mean he's possessed by the same mad and wild spirit that got you when you were supporting the massacre of unarmed protesters? undecided

Daeylar:

Very serious hypocrites,

I was very happy to hear that he had been released only to come here and see disgusting comments all over this thread.
Some people calling him mad, some people saying that he should have remained in the hospital,
Fucking annoying.

This just shows that religion is messed up, both chriatainity and Islam,
I better not see any Christain cry out and say they are marginalized or insulted again on this forum.

So so annoying.

Not all Christians are foolish. Check most of them supporting this nonsense, they're the tithe paying ones who worship their pastors. As for me, I don't and will never support such nonsense oppression.

Deicide:

Wow didnt know you have the ability to recognize mad and wild spirit smh

Real recognize real bro and on the other hand..

Mad and wild, recognize mad and wild..

1 Like

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by gulfer: 5:37am On Dec 02, 2017
Someone s trying to get a visa out of Nigeria, Kwantinue........ grin grin grin
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Thylord(m): 5:54am On Dec 02, 2017
Ishilove:

and you are possess with what.stupidity and foolishness. who ever you are, live and let's live.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by DavidEsq(m): 6:31am On Dec 02, 2017
Your story is seriously disjointed. Where exactly did religion feature in the hospitalisation of the dude? The oda thread on his purported kidnap cited religious grounds. Rather for ur thread to confirm that fact, u are toeing the pitiable part of a type of speculation common with stark and foolish illiterate (there are wise illiterates, in case u don't know). Since u are aware of the circumstances surrounding his release from the hospital, I believe u cld have also confirmed from him, the basis for his purported kidnap.
How wld one expect critical minds, with critical views among ur ilk and have such leaders as we do today?
Nigeria really deserves it's type of leaders.
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 02, 2017
Ishilove:
zombie
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 02, 2017
Pierced
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Martinez19(m): 7:14am On Dec 02, 2017
Ishilove:

you are not a serious being. undecided

1 Like

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Asianguy(m): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2017
Daeylar:

Very serious hypocrites,

Fuçking annoying.

This just shows that religion is messed up, both Christianity and Islam,

So so annoying.
hey
u didn't reply why
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by asha80(m): 9:48am On Dec 02, 2017
nanizle:

Do want me to start mentioning some of the atrocities committed by deeply religions groups? Including the Roman Catholic Church? Isis? Boko haram? Al Qaeda?

Hint: It completely dwarfs and completely overwhelms the 'suicide stat' you just mentioned.

Even the God for bible dey commit mass murder.

Guy... Let's not go there cos you sef go fear.
funny the guy refused to acknowledge that the countries with the highest atheists per head of their population also have the highest standard of living..Denmark,Sweden,Norway

2 Likes

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2017
Blissp99:
Even the poster should be taken 2 the psychiatric home,
how can he be taking pictures of wall as the hospital??
No visible signpost
U no fit go inside??
cheesy
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by udemzyudex(m): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2017
nanizle:
See me see wahala shocked

Abeg who is more likely to be insane...

Someone that firmly believes in the existence of a sky daddy, talks and shouts at imaginary beings, speaks gibberish occasionally... And someone that does not believe in all these!

You never can tell who is wrong or right?

If you believe there is jazz, then there are people who have faith in the sky daddy.
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2017
Ishilove:

How did u know that if I may ask?
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 02, 2017
You’re so beautiful!
Ishilove:

1 Like

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Ishilove: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
You’re so beautiful!
Thanks dear. I'm sure you're even more beautiful kiss

1 Like

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Audray(f): 11:30am On Dec 02, 2017
Religious people are usually dumb.
I mean Galileo was hunted for simply stating that the earth goes round the sun.
Guess what?...It does.
Brain washed fools. If you think otherwise,Go and jump off a skyscraper, after all your dad in space will send angels to catch you.
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Obierika(m): 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
nanizle:
See me see wahala shocked

Abeg who is more likely to be insane...

Someone that firmly believes in the existence of a sky daddy, talks and shouts at imaginary beings, speaks gibberish occasionally... And someone that does not believe in all these!

Please help me ask them o!
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by hopefulLandlord: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
HajimeSaito:

But atheists also have zero proof that God doesn't exist.
I have proof Yahweh does not exist
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
Atheists need to examine their mental state
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by frank317: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
chrisxxx:
One thing about being mad is that those who are mad never believe they are. They believe they are living in a world of their own. A world of fantasies. I have seen a mad man asking another mad man if he was mad.

In that case... what if u are mad?
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by chrisxxx(m): 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
frank317:

In that case... what if u are mad?
Do I need to teach you English?
Anyway your question should read this way
What if one is mad?
The above is how to politely ask such question without hurting feelings.
You can ask your question now
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by orisa37: 5:05am On Dec 03, 2017
Surely, Sir, You are bleeping yourself off all the time!!!
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by MaobiCarl(f): 8:58am On Oct 06, 2019

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Aznet: 6:05am On Oct 17, 2019
Matters Arising
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Aznet: 6:12am On Oct 17, 2019
guys.. it's like Maobi Carl is back...
MaobiCarl:
https://www.nairaland.com/5455953/public-notice-former-nigerian-atheist

hello guys.. it's like Maobi Carl is back...

1 Like

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Mustlivesurvivo: 7:34am On Oct 17, 2019
impersonation? Abi de guy don repent? Damariox? Hairyrapunzel? acupikin? Deliverance. #fake news. Nanizel..... Deicide

1 Like

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by MaobiCarl(f): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2019
Mustlivesurvivo:

impersonation? Abi de guy don repent? Damariox? Hairyrapunzel? acupikin? Deliverance. #fake news. Nanizel..... Deicide

Hard to believe right? It's the truth bro

Why are you finding it difficult to accept the transformation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) / Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos / Tithing Controversy: Nigerian Pastors Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.