Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup (33941 Views)

Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup / Ronaldo Hires Top Bull Fighter As Bodyguard During Russia World Cup / Full Match Fixtures For 2018 Russia World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by rawpadgin(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2017
shocked
Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 02, 2017
Suicide mission
Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by Tizzytayo(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2017
sajb:
Without an atom of doubt in my mind, I strongly believe that Nigeria will top this group with 7 points...

Quote me on this day wink
For your chicken mind abi... Gerrara ere
Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by DONADAMS(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2017
we'll make it out of the group stage
Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 02, 2017
If naija no win this world cup hen cool shocked
Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by Trustme2(m): 10:23am On Dec 02, 2017
dignity33:
What Nigeria Don't know is that only Northern vote or Southwest vote can not determine who rule Nigeria. There are Six Geopolitical region in Nigeria and never in history one region vote win Presidential Election, Goodluck lose Election not because of SouthWest but if you combine the vote of 3Norths + southwest and he won southsouth and southeast and still be able to come close, come 2019 the political equation are going to change because the Northeast, North central, southsouth and Southeast will win the vote for Atiku because even Lagos vote also will be divided because of large number of Igbos and other tribe. For those that think Buhari will re-elect because of Southwest is not possible except he rig the election period.
Wetin consign this thread with election? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I beg carry your analysis go politics section or better still invite Channels TV for a personal interview. Mtcrww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by dennisworld1(m): 10:24am On Dec 02, 2017
U didn't mention real players in Argentina squad. Dybala, icardi, otamendi etc..
Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by Timiblanko(m): 10:25am On Dec 02, 2017
Nigeria no dey carry last but dem no dey win
Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by Naijamate: 10:26am On Dec 02, 2017
So painful I will not be able to watch the world cup coming next year I will in big brother Nigeria house then competing for 45m

1 Like

Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by automatix: 10:28am On Dec 02, 2017
sajb:
Without an atom of doubt in my mind, I strongly believe that Nigeria will top this group with 7 points...

Quote me on this day wink
noted
Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by missyblissy: 10:28am On Dec 02, 2017
DeutschJunge:
This World Cup is going to be though. After battling with Croatia and Argentina in group stage, let’s not forget Iceland could also surprise, then France will be waiting at group of 16.

Senegal has the best group of all African teams.

Nothing is impossible, naija we shall make history, by the grace of God!

During the final draw I prayed for Nigeria to be in Group H until they picked Senegal. I was pissed and prayed for Group D. With God nothing is impossible. Up Naija!!!
Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by OliveCynosure(f): 10:31am On Dec 02, 2017
dignity33:
What Nigeria Don't know is that only Northern vote or Southwest vote can not determine who rule Nigeria. There are Six Geopolitical region in Nigeria and never in history one region vote win Presidential Election, Goodluck lose Election not because of SouthWest but if you combine the vote of 3Norths + southwest and he won southsouth and southeast and still be able to come close, come 2019 the political equation are going to change because the Northeast, North central, southsouth and Southeast will win the vote for Atiku because even Lagos vote also will be divided because of large number of Igbos and other tribe. For those that think Buhari will re-elect because of Southwest is not possible except he rig the election period.
What does this have to do with the topic?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by felamartins: 10:31am On Dec 02, 2017
Argentina again!
Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by Tizzytayo(m): 10:31am On Dec 02, 2017
Naijamate:
So painful I will not be able to watch the world cup coming next year I will in big brother Nigeria house then competing for 45m
:-D:-D:-D lemme come and be going
Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by Orpe7(m): 10:33am On Dec 02, 2017
Make Match Bonus sha no cause wahala come world cup o.
Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by jaychubi: 10:34am On Dec 02, 2017
Bub
Ezechinwa:
An average Nigerian mindset is to pass the group stage, but why do we limit our mindset, why can have the mindset to win the world cup just like Germany, France, Spain are?

or we cannot pick 11 players from a population of 189million to conquer the world?

U want to win world cup with which players, Chinese based players n bunch of bench warmers ok may be in ur dreams.
Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by jaychubi: 10:35am On Dec 02, 2017
b
Ezechinwa:
An average Nigerian mindset is to pass the group stage, but why do we limit our mindset, why can have the mindset to win the world cup just like Germany, France, Spain are?

or we cannot pick 11 players from a population of 189million to conquer the world?

U want to win world cup with which players, Chinese based players n bunch of bench warmers ok may be in ur dreams.
Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by proeast(m): 10:35am On Dec 02, 2017
firstclassmumu:
Thank God I was the first to comment I want to use this opportunity to thank my family I love you guys, my friends and well wishers, this is for you guys I couldn't have done this without your help.. Finally I will like to thank my village people for doing this to me.
Lol, first to comment indeed! I guess you are using glo?
Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by Eberex(m): 10:35am On Dec 02, 2017
Too early for all this one jare.
Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by proeast(m): 10:39am On Dec 02, 2017
firstclassmumu:
Thank God I was the first to comment I want to use this opportunity to thank my family I love you guys, my friends and well wishers, this is for you guys I couldn't have done this without your help.. Finally I will like to thank my village people for doing this to me.
Lol, first to comment indeed! I guess you are using glo? Argentina & Croatia have got a better record than us but we have more stars playing in top clubs than Croatia & Iceland, so we should fight to qualify with Argentina because its next to impossible for them not to do so. A win against Croatia on our first match is the most important thing that will determine our passage!

1 Like

Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by firstclassmumu: 10:40am On Dec 02, 2017
proeast:
Lol, first to comment indeed! I guess you are using glo?
yes
Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 02, 2017
jaychubi:
b

did Leicester winning the league with small players not tell you that any team with the right mindset could move mountains?

3 Likes

Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 02, 2017
fifa no want make 9ja qualified by all means see d group dem give us undecided Croatia is no small team oo
Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by cydophobia(m): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2017
firstclassmumu:

It is well with your soul brother
Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by itsandi(m): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2017
Croatia and Nigeria to qualify if Messi does not play for Argentina
Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by bakynes(m): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2017
dennisworld1:
U didn't mention real players in Argentina squad. Dybala, icardi, otamendi etc..
Same for Croatia, he didn't mention Rakitic(FC Barcelona) and Mandzukic (Juventus)

1 Like

Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by jaychubi: 10:46am On Dec 02, 2017
Ezechinwa:

did Leicester winning the league with small players not tell you that any team with the right mindset could move mountains?

Not in the world cup, world cup is nt for average teams, once knock out starts team depth is revealed. If Nigeria makes it to quater finals with this average team we shld probably get one week national public holidays.

1 Like

Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 02, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Good stuff. I believe we stand a good chance of qualifying in this group. Our boys just need to stay hungry for success. They should gather all their yearnings and frustration of this Buhari government into their performance. We should be able to win
two and draw one.

I am optimistic that it shall end in praise.

None of 'em live in Nigeria so, they can't feel what 9ja pple are feeling.. cry
Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by firstclassmumu: 10:50am On Dec 02, 2017
cydophobia:

It is well with your soul brother
amen
Re: Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup by phantom24: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2017
OliveCynosure:

What does this have to do with the topic?

He is just waking up from a terrible dream about 2019 shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression / Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or / Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.