Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,006 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music (134504 Views)

5 Simple Steps On How To Join The Illuminati And Become Famous & Rich / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry / Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by thehomer: 11:34am On Dec 27, 2010
babaearly:

symbols rule not words.

Those words were referring to images on the poster. The same images you used to come up with some conclusions.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Mudley313: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2010

thehomer:

Those words were referring to images on the poster. The same images you used to come up with some ridiculous conclusions.
corrected
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Ascony(m): 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2010
@babaearly. pls kindly address my post, its important to me.

my friend, u can read hidden meaning from everything around u, if we have to play back every deeds u have done all your life, am sure we will find many illuminati hiiden meaning in them.
these people (musicians) are entertaineirs, its their job to entertain, they use anything available, be it thriller, mystery, sex, comedy, love, drama, u name it. its all an act, just to entertain, nothing more, nothing less.

oh what of those parts where madonna acted out "crucified jesus" does it mean she is a christian then?

or lady gaga wearing a nun dress, does it mean she is a nun or catholic?

or will u say that kanyayo o kanayo, or pete edochie are ritualists because they play those roles in movies? LOL

so on your own opinion, what do u think these ppl want to gain by using hidden messages? what happens when someone who "doesnt know" they are hidden messages, watches the videos and enjoys them? will they be converted to illuminati or devil worshipper then?
so many things on my mind but let me stop here,
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2010
Ascony:

@babaearly. pls kindly address my post, its important to me.

If you are a christian, why do you give much reference to the cross symbol? because you grew up to it right? thats the same thing these twisted minds want to achieve. create some symbolism to state their supremacy and the more it gets to your viewing the more your mind is accustomed to their power.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Jenwitemi(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2010
It is very good to be symbol literate at these times. Once one is symbol literate, the powers of the mind manipulators are broken. I listen to music that are filled with occultic symbolism, enjoy them and does not get affected by them. Why? Because i can consciously see those symbols. I am consciously aware of them as i listen to the songs themselves.

If conscious awareness is allowed to be bypassed by these symbols and they go straight into the subconscious, they can then be used to manipulate people without them knowing. Conscious awareness is the key.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 29, 2010
Jenwitemi:

It is very good to be symbol literate at these times. Once one is symbol literate, the powers of the mind manipulators are broken. I listen to music that are filled with occultic symbolism, enjoy them and does not get affected by them. Why? Because i can consciously see those symbols. I am consciously aware of them as i listen to the songs themselves.

If conscious awareness is allowed to be bypassed by these symbols and they go straight into the subconscious, they can then be used to manipulate people without them knowing. Conscious awareness is the key.

you'vee said it all. thats the reason for this thread. conscious awareness.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by tpiah2: 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2011
i do wish they'd let that little girl [willow smith] dress normally and be a normal person.

jayz's own kids dont dress like that.

lord have mercy.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2011
tpiah*:

i do wish they'd let that little girl [willow smith] dress normally and be a normal person.

jayz's own kids dont dress like that.

lord have mercy.

Jay's got kids? Tell me something!
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by tpiah2: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2011
sorry, he has no kids.

i got him mixed up with russell simmons.

my error.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by saharachic(f): 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2011
Theres is so many parallels in all these music and videos you posted up there. One will find it hard to ignore this illuminati as conspiracy. You've given more credibility to it.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 22, 2011
Now we should be aware of an agenda and stop dismissing this as conspiracy theory. The 'hand writing on the wall' is clear. You all can see a definitive pattern from the beginning of the thread till now which we will be very wrong to dismiss the intention and the message of these selected hiphop/pop artist as farce and label it as just art.

This is open to comments and discussion.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by LoveKing(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2011
This Illuminati is real and they run many things in the world. SMH
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by jpworld(m): 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2011
Loads of rubbish. Africans will believe this easily.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 04, 2011
jpworld:

Loads of rubbish. Africans will believe this easily.

No problem. In the fullness of time, you will swallow your words.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by jpworld(m): 7:20am On Apr 04, 2011
What I don't understand is how in the world can't people see that the purpose of the website Vigilant citizen is to interpret occult symbolism from a Christian point of view and demonize it all. It is MAINTAINED by a Christian for crying out loud! On his website he does say that his website is not "Christian", but this is a lie that is proven by his interpretations of various symbols. Someone who says a snake is a representation of Satan is an obvious Christian with a Christian mindset and thus cannot do interpretations of symbols without being HIGHLY biased.

Lack of knowledge is behind this belief in nonsense and knowing how lazy most people sadly are. What irks me the most is how he is turning positive symbols in to satanic nonsense.

Foolish Africans will believe this nonsense.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by LoveKing(m): 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2011
jpworld:

What I don't understand is how in the world can't people see that the purpose of the website Vigilant citizen is to interpret occult symbolism from a Christian point of view and demonize it all. It is MAINTAINED by a Christian for crying out loud! On his website he does say that his website is not "Christian", but this is a lie that is proven by his interpretations of various symbols. Someone who says a snake is a representation of Satan is an obvious Christian with a Christian mindset and thus cannot do interpretations of symbols without being HIGHLY biased.

Lack of knowledge is behind this belief in nonsense and knowing how lazy most people sadly are. What irks me the most is how he is turning positive symbols in to satanic nonsense.

Foolish Africans will believe this nonsense.

Bros, are you looking only at the symbolism? Look at the Whole parade. Its not all about the symbolism.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Karbala: 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2011
WATCH "THE ARRIVALS" PART 1 TO 53 AND LEARN ALL ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI AND MIND CONTROL SYSTEMS:

PART 1 (INTRO):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le_ySMrOkFU

PART 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaqybvymYIE&feature=related
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by kandiikane(m): 3:26am On Apr 05, 2011
Only the ignorant will see the blatant signs and ignore it, They are recruiting followers for the antichrist.
The New World Order sha research it,
google images of politicians who have made the baphomet sign, countless numbers of them They are all in it even OBAMA yes him, he is just a spawn in there to get blacks in, Now they are not even using people with talent anymore
They are using anyone(eg. rebecca black) who wants fame money and the whole lot to entice the generation of NOW

I say have faith in God and wait for his calling for you and you shall not be mind controlled
Man was made to enjoy God's creation and love on earth but since eve decided to eat that apple from then the only reason for us on this earth is to worship God and make it up to him, if we want the life he promised us in heaven we most kill those fleshy desires ohhh

America Rules the world like it or not, Anytime there is an issue in other continents/countries America always has the last say, What ever America says goes,

All the royals, presidents and most politicians of america are blood related yes Even Obama, Research it, I don't know about kennedy though, Just like the Egyptians they like to keep it in the family, I read somewhere that the freemasons migrated from egypt to Uk and form there to America and they and the royals and such and such, They also said they built the pyramids, thats why you can relate almost all the symbols to ancient egypt, Egypt was one of the greatest civilization on earth In the whole of Africa they were the only ones I know who has their own written letters that survives to this day, The devil had to have followers on earth, Were the ancient egyptians his minions doing his work for him on earth? Even to this day scientists are still dumbfounded on how ancient Egyptians without modern technology could have created such precise measurement in their architecture and also why did their language not survive was it because they had migrated? They all look alike,
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 05, 2011
@kandiikane

Nice write up.

@topic

You aint seen nothing Yet. We will be looking at the Influence in Illuminati away from America and into other countries.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Seun(m): 3:40am On Jun 05, 2011
I'm sure most of what you wrote above is news to lady gaga. She is just making crazy music.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 3:52am On Jun 05, 2011
Seun:

I'm sure most of what you wrote above is news to lady gaga. She is just making crazy music.

really? do you think the whole emphasis is on lady gaga?
not really.
I think you most importantly should re-read and review everything written here and on VC.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by LoveKing(m): 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2011
Who is Baphomet? why is he so revered?

www.secretarcana.com/occultsymbols/who-is-baphomet/
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2011
Thanks for that loveking

[center]History of the Illuminati[/center]

The Illuminati trace their origins back thousands of years to their conception as a result of the genetic inbreeding between a reptilian extraterrestrial race and humanity. Their modern origin, however, traces back to the 1760s and a man named Adam Weishaupt, who defected from the Catholic church and organized the Illuminati, financed by the International Bankers. Since then, according to the Illuminati, their top goal has been to achieve a “one world government” and to subjugate all religions and governments in the process. The Illuminati thus attribute all wars since the French Revolution as having been fomented by them in their pursuit of their goals.

Weishaupt wrote out a master plan in the 1770s outlining the Illuminati’s goals, finishing on May 1, 1776. According to the Illuminati, this great day is still commemorated by Communist nations in the form of May Day. At the time Weishaupt’s ideology was first introduced, Britain and France were the two greatest world powers, and so the Illuminati claimed credit for having kindled the Revolutionary War in order to weaken the British Empire and the French Revolution to destroy the French Empire.

In the 1780s, the Bavarian Government found out about the Illuminati’s subversive activities, forcing the Illuminati to disband and go underground. For the next few decades, the Illuminati operated under various names and guises, still in active pursuit of their ultimate goal. According to the Illuminati, the Napoleonic Wars were a direct result of Illuminati intervention, and were intended to weaken the governments of Europe. One of the results of these wars was the “Congress of Vienna”, supposedly brought about by the Illuminati who there attempted to form a one world government in the form of a “League of Nations.” However, Russia held out and the league of nations was not formed, causing great animosity towards the Russian government on the part of the Illuminati.

The Illuminati contend that they have achieved control over the world's economy by controlling the International Bankers in their effort to create a one world government

Their short-term plan foiled, the Illuminati adopted a different strategy. The Illuminati say that they achieved control over the European economy through the International Bankers and directed the composition of Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto and its anti-thesis written by Karl Ritter in order to use the differences between the two ideologies to enable them to “divide larger and larger members of the human race into opposing camps so that they could be armed and then brainwashed into fighting and destroying each other.”

Under new leadership by an American general named Albert Pike, the Illuminati worked out a blueprint for three world wars throughout the 20th century that would lead to a one world government by the end of the 20th century. According to the Illuminati, the First World War was fought to destroy Czarism in Russia (the Illuminati had held a grudge against the Czarist regime since Russia had thwarted its plans for a one world government after the Napoleonic Wars) and to establish Russia as a stronghold of Communism.

Likewise, the Illuminati claim that the Second World War pitted the Fascists against the “political Zionists” so as to build up International Communism until it equaled in strength that of the United Christendom. According to Illuminati plans, the Third World War, which is to be fought between the political Zionists and the leaders of the Moslem world, will drain the international community to the extent that they will have no choice but to form a one world government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

God Cartoons — Shine The Light ⬇️ / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.