Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music (134545 Views)

5 Simple Steps On How To Join The Illuminati And Become Famous & Rich / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry / Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by jagunlabi(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2010
And the two masonic pillars with an arc above. . . familiar sight, is it not?Entrances to church cathedrals worldwide?There are more masonic occultic symbols in a cathedral church than in all the pop and rap songs ever produced put together.Should religious people stop going to church to avoid passing between them pillars and the arc above?Hmmm!This sheit with occultic symbolism has been going on for far longer than we can ever imagine."Hiding in plain sight" is what this symbolism game is called.

Keep up the good work, though, babearly. smiley
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by aletheia(m): 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2010
An interesting expose. It is well known that several of the entertainment industry (movies and music) have sold their souls for fame.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 08, 2010
jagunlabi:

^^Interesting.Babearly, when are you going to take on the video games industry?There are more symbolism in there than most people can handle.Music is child's play compared to video games as far as occultic symbolisms are concerned.

Ok
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 08, 2010
jagunlabi:

And the two masonic pillars with an arc above. . . familiar sight, is it not?Entrances to church cathedrals worldwide?There are more masonic occultic symbols in a cathedral church than in all the pop and rap songs ever produced put together.Should religious people stop going to church to avoid passing between them pillars and the arc above?Hmmm!This sheit with occultic symbolism has been going on for far longer than we can ever imagine."Hiding in plain sight" is what this symbolism game is called.

Keep up the good work, though, babearly. smiley

Did you notice the pine cone on the Pope's staff? the same used on Meet me half way by black eyed peas? very familiar with the freemasons and other occult.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 09, 2010
when you see this pic below who do you think of?
[img]http://4.bp..com/_xLTXNX7BXMw/Swoz8_jYWSI/AAAAAAAAAn4/rE5J0oXrIfM/s1600/011.jpg[/img]

This artiste influence your children.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 09, 2010

at the Music section, they will say oh this is Metaphor. But we over here say this is utter disrespect for Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 09, 2010

The helmet, looks familiar right? Mickey mouse same on lady gaga in paparrazi and beyonce mickey mouse glass on Telephone. what mickey mouse got to do with all this? symbolism? or just acting out?
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by ogajim(m): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2010
symbolism ko symbolism ni, these people know what they're doing,

, " be wise as serpents and gentle as doves, "
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by jagunlabi(m): 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2010
babaearly:

Did you notice the pine cone on the Pope's staff? the same used on Meet me half way by black eyed peas? very familiar with the freemasons and other occult.
No, i missed that one.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Zodiac61(m): 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2010
Another crazy post about the "demonic influences" in Hip hop and pop!!!
Why are these fundamentalists always finding hidden messages, subliminal what nots and all kinds of c.r.a.p in music.
Maybe they should get out a bit more. All that bible bashing does rot the brain (the poster will be seeing hidden messages in newspapers soon).
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2010
Zodiac61:

Another crazy post about the "demonic influences" in Hip hop and pop!!!
Why are these fundamentalists always finding hidden messages, subliminal what nots and all kinds of c.r.a.p in music.
Maybe they should get out a bit more. All that bible bashing does rot the brain (the poster will be seeing hidden messages in newspapers soon).
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na you get your mouth. But i know you will go back home and protect your children from these demonic influences. At least it has opened your eyes to a different perspective about music.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Zodiac61(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2010
babaearly:

Na you get your mouth. But i know you will go back home and  protect your children from these demonic influences. At least it has opened your eyes to a different perspective about music.
You have got to be joking. You think that your crazed moronic rant reveals a different perspective on music. All it does is show you up for the unthinking fundamentalist you are.
Demonic influences PLEASE, get real or get a life.
In the meantime - ROCK ON  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2010
@Zodiac61

I'm not a fundamentalist. You'll know by following my posts. I'm a part Mystic, full liberal christian. I'm trying to show you what these guys are promoting is of the occult and a mind control agenda. Just take a look at the similarities in the symbolism these guys employ, and you'll know they are up to something.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Zodiac61(m): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2010
babaearly:

@Zodiac61

I'm not a fundamentalist. You'll know by following my posts. I'm a part Mystic, full liberal christian. I'm trying to show you what these guys are promoting is of the occult and a mind control agenda. Just take a look at the similarities in the symbolism these guys employ, and you'll know they are up to something.
What does a part Mystic, full liberal christian do when he is not seeking similarities in the symbolisms that musicians employ in their music
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 14, 2010
Zodiac61:

What does a part Mystic, full liberal christian do when he is not seeking similarities in the symbolisms that musicians employ in their music
cheesy cheesy grin grin

You are only looking at the symbolism, well tie it with their lyrics and you may understand what these guys are up to.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by ogajim(m): 2:25am On Apr 15, 2010
babaearly, you're not going to be able to win this astrologer over but at least you have tried,

Some folks will never understand some of these things HAVE MEANINGS ( as Bob Marley sang), some are more PLAIN about their allegiance than others.

"Zodiac", It is possible and happens times over to hide secret messages and codes in front pages of newspapers or even inside of it, ever heard of ciphers? Yes there can be "a message within a message", you seem to be the one who should get out of their comfort zone (mental or otherwise) more often it seems, cool cool cool cool
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Zodiac61(m): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2010
ogajim:

babaearly, you're not going to be able to win this astrologer over but at least you have tried,

Some folks will never understand some of these things HAVE MEANINGS ( as Bob Marley sang), some are more PLAIN about their allegiance than others.

"Zodiac", It is possible and happens times over to hide secret messages and codes in front pages of newspapers or even inside of it, ever heard of ciphers? Yes there can be "a message within a message", you seem to be the one who should get out of their comfort zone (mental or otherwise) more often it seems,  cool cool cool cool
@Ogajim, Surely there is a difference between ciphers and the kind of demonic influences babaearly keeps on finding in music.
On the other hand, I listened to some gospel music last night and can swear that there were subliminal messages contained in the music. Now if only I can work out what they meant  undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin grin
I think that it is babaearly who needs to get out of his comfort zone more often.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 16, 2010
@ Zodiac

Now if only you can work out sublimal message of that gospel song then you can better understand what i'm trying to point at. But at least you have an understanding that some songs have sublimal messages too or is it that you dont believe in demons?
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 01, 2010
Check out the signs and symbols of baphomet at http://www.exposingsatanism.org/signsymbols.htm.

Who is Baphomet?

You can learn more here
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by yehmi01(m): 9:48pm On May 02, 2010
please you need to read and share this
cos it is the only solution

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-440575.0.html#msg5988203
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 05, 2010
yehmi01:

please you need to read and share this
cos it is the only solution

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-440575.0.html#msg5988203

I dont even trust most of the so called gospel singers nowadays.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 20, 2010
Jay Z baphomet sign

Busta baphomet sign

subtle baphomet from Snoop Dogg

Fergie doing the all seeing eye

Beyonce Masonic V symbol

Madonna-Lady in Red

Michael Jackson

Brandy Salute
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 20, 2010
Janet Jackson Replicating the Baphomet

Will Smith doing the Devils Claw

Pat Robertsons devils claw comparison

Subtle Pyramid sign - familiar jay z sign

Meth and Red Devils horn

Ri and some girl

Madonna

Lil wayne - normal Bloods/Illuminati/Devils horn

Normal Satanic Salute Kid cudi

Rick ross flashing the hand sign

Ciara and Rocsi throwing up 2 different versions of the baphomet

Mc Lyte- the all seeing eye

Again

Jay Z and Al Sharpton

Marilyn Manson

Beyonce and Solange

Thumb up and the all seeing eye

So up yet so low

Tpain - all seeing eye
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 20, 2010
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 20, 2010
One of the Jonas brothers wearing an Aleister Crowley Shirt.

Soulja boy
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by ogajim(m): 2:24pm On May 20, 2010
Interesting stuff babaearly.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 20, 2010
Madonna or Jesus

Madonna

P.diddy

Britney

Remy Ma

marilyn manson - notice the way image of Jesus is drawn like the Baphomet

1 Like

Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 20, 2010
People don't believe that all the delightful artists and musicians and celebrities in the world could REALLY be part of secret societies, they think they throw in satanic references, materialistic mind control etc. to make their music 'catchy'.

It's this mentality that keeps us from recognizing how demoniac and materialistic the music industry has become. We can't even admit that outward satanist rock bands are 'really' devil worshipers, in the same sense that people won't admit that rap artists are prostitutes to the satanic music industry.

"It's all just for money" they say:

Well who the hell runs money? Satanists and the Federal Reserve

We have GOT to wake up.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Jay-Z were illuminati, he's not from the hood anymore, the man is 100% materialism and about his own ego. His darling wife Beyonce Knowles is in the same boat. People give these artists way too much credit without realizing who is pulling their strings.

This stuff is rampant in the music industry, all genres. The labels and CEO's are ALL satanist illuminati.
Re: Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music by simmy(m): 12:58pm On May 24, 2010
wow, i'm speechless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / God Cartoons — Shine The Light ⬇️ / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.