Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. (22762 Views)

Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS / Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS / Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by naptu2: 8:49am On Dec 02, 2017
There have been lots of complaints about the activities of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) of the Nigerian Police in recent years and the police have now provided phone numbers, email addresses and other means by which members of the public can officially lay their complaints about the activities of policemen of the Anti-Robbery Squad.

Examples of complaints about SARS policemen.

https://www.nairaland.com/3136561/sars-officers-arrested-me-having

https://www.nairaland.com/3257136/experience-called-sars-ikeja-today

Source https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliceNG_PCRRU/status/936854163748667394

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by madridguy(m): 8:53am On Dec 02, 2017
Noted.
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by overhypedsteve(m): 8:57am On Dec 02, 2017
Rubish. A waste of time. Some serious country would close down such a unit. But Nigeria would give you a number to call to cry to, when they shoot you

savage76:

Is it only complains you do all your life.
no I also insult idiots like you. For your mind you want use me play savage. Go back and tell your father that it didn't work this time. Then log back in on nairaland to change your name from savage to gabage.

RunMyResearch.com provides research writing services to Graduates and Post Graduates of Nigerian Tertiary Institutions and even boast of having served some foreign customers.

Why use RunMyResearch.com?
1. We write a full, complete project research work for you from your own choose topic or we can get a new and unique topic for you.
2. @ Runmyresearch.com we hate plagiarism and our researchers are strictly warned against generating plagiarized research for our clients. We test all our written work with the latest plagiarism test innovations in the industry.
3. We do not just write your project work for you but we also offer a free review and revision to suit the need of our customer even after we are done with your job.
4. Our price is by far the cheapest in the industry.
5. When you write your project research with https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ you can be sure of the best and this is because most of our researchers are lecturers and authorities in their respective fields.
6. https://runmyresearch.com have a Live chat feature where you can communicate live with the researcher assigned to your work and keep track of the progress of your work.
7. We deliver within schedule. Our researchers work very hard to make sure that we deliver even before the deadline agreed upon.

So what are you waiting for? Join us at https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ and get the very best from your project research writing for post graduate and undergraduates.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:57am On Dec 02, 2017
naptu2:
There have been lots of complaints about the activities of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) of the Nigerian Police in recent years and the police have now provided phone numbers, email addresses and other means by which members of the public can officially lay their complaints about the activities of policemen of the Anti-Robbery Squad.

Examples of complaints about SARS policemen.

https://www.nairaland.com/3136561/sars-officers-arrested-me-having

https://www.nairaland.com/3257136/experience-called-sars-ikeja-today

Source https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliceNG_PCRRU/status/936854163748667394

Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by aminu790(m): 8:57am On Dec 02, 2017
grin
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2017
Lol, as if they would take any action.
Nwamaikpe over to you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by firstclassmumu: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2017
don't waste your precious time to report because they will not do them any thing. foolish people

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by OlujobaSamuel: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2017
shey fraud and robbery be the same?
make dis people no take us for fools jare, tell them to stop assaulting people in the name of yahoo, leave fraud to police antifraud unit, sars are criminals

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by surgecom(m): 8:58am On Dec 02, 2017
Nice
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 02, 2017
Lay down your burden number, it's just a complaint number.. Call only if you have 30B in your accant.
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by Nebuchadnezar: 8:59am On Dec 02, 2017
Buhari is a terrorist

4 Likes

Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by SoNature(m): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2017
Buhari is so annoying! I had always thought that impunity and corruption we have in Nigeria would end the minute Buhari became president because of his antecedent...In retrospect, oh, how wrong I was!

I'd never forget how SARS made me cough up 1k and give them because I didn't have my laptop receipt. Jezzz! I felt so bitter when they said I could have stolen the laptop...me?

Well, after plenty of 'abeg' and that my late dad served in the Force, they still made me pay 1k.

Anyways, I must commend the Force for reeling out those contacts. I've taken them down already, hoping they are sincere.

Again, Buhari disappointed me because he hasn't made convincing efforts towards cleaning up our filthy system.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by littlewonders: 9:01am On Dec 02, 2017
Nonsense. And you become the victim. We all know this complaint things is not 40% accurate not to talk of being 90.

As long as "greed" is put over "need" nothing can work in this country.

How to control greed. I call it greed policy.

1) one Man one car one house.
2) individual(both politicians and pastors) account should not exceed a particular amount.
3) mortality rate should be controlled

You can add yours...

11 Likes

Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by Nbote(m): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2017
I wanted to finally trust d Nigerian Police until I saw #Bail is Free# on their message and den I gave up... D fact dat dey even didn't use actual photos of SARS officers shows dis is jus a publicity stunt

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by Trustme2(m): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2017
I begi. Next
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by lilfreezy: 9:01am On Dec 02, 2017
grin
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by dayleke: 9:01am On Dec 02, 2017
It's about time oooo...
We bin dey put faya on top of roof sleep since...

A ti n fi Ina si ori o rule sun tipetipe ni orile ede yi o...
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by geostrata(m): 9:02am On Dec 02, 2017
SARS go beat police now
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by Lekan111(m): 9:02am On Dec 02, 2017
Those responses on Twitter means a lot they should start from there
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by MichealMath: 9:03am On Dec 02, 2017
We bin dey put faya on top of roof sleep since...
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by emmybernard(m): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2017
Yeye people
It's only in Nigeria that you will open the fridge and find an ice-cream container but egusi soup will be inside �������.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by eTECTIVe(m): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2017
Their message contains too much lies to make a typical Nigerian see it as unserious.. Bail is free bawo!! In which police station? Even their cartoon police na lie

1 Like

Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by OBAGADAFFI: 9:05am On Dec 02, 2017
I also noticed the increased number of SARS guys lately .

FSARS
State SARS
DSARS

Almost every Division now have SARS operatives.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by mokt(m): 9:05am On Dec 02, 2017
What about the police itself
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by OGsteven(m): 9:05am On Dec 02, 2017
Who noticed that in the picture of the police in the front still put cellotape to plaster the gun

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by maggdon(m): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2017
this things actually work. i called about a case two months ago and they responded and treated the case within 30 minutes. the oc sars actually called fidgeting.

3 Likes

Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by LasGidiOwner: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2017
SARS is one government agency that should be scrapped.

12 Likes

Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by nNEOo(m): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2017
SoNature:
Buhari is so annoying! I had always thought that impunity and corruption we have in Nigeria would end the minute Buhari becomes president...how wrong I was!

I'd never forget how SARS made me cough up 1k and give them because I didn't have my laptop receipt. Jezzz! I felt so bitter when they said I could have stolen the laptop...me?

Well, after plenty of 'abeg' and that my late dad served in the Force, they still made me pay 1k.

Anyways, I must commend the Force for reeling out those contacts. I've taken them down already, hoping they are sincere.

Again, Buhari disappointed me because he hasn't made convincing efforts towards cleaning up our filthy system.

Get a licensed gun .....reading this shiit makes me unease
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by sanandreas(m): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2017
Close the unit down

3 Likes

Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by Blizzy9ja: 9:10am On Dec 02, 2017
Whats the guarantee that your identity will be protected
Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by xreal: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2017
Who is deceiving who?

You don't need to know their names, only date, time and place of act ?

SARS are worse than u can imagine.
You can hardly identify a uniformed man without a service number or name tag.
Even if you do, it is deniable.

Nigerian police will remain cursed.
Issue of a police station whose officers illegally abduct arrest people and sell to ritualists for 80k per body is still there unattended to.
The innocent souls of their victims will forever hunt them all.

11 Likes

Re: Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. by dingbang(m): 9:12am On Dec 02, 2017
Supol

You can see that Nigerians do not have any reliability for the Nigerian police force...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill Woman Returning From Stream In Ogun State / Nigerian Caught With Fake US Dollars, Arrested In South Africa (Photo) / Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.