Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu (13896 Views)

APC's Abdulrazaq To Repeal Foul Law Granting Pensions To Ex-governors, Deputies / Salary Of State Governors In Nigeria, Salary Of Their Deputies And Commissioners / 36 Speakers Of State Houses Of Assembly Storm Imo To Discuss Biafra .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by nghubs1(m): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2017
State House of Assembly speakers and their deputies were on friday hosted in Enugu at the Enugu State House of Assembly.

According to NGHUBS.COM, the Speakers and their deputies are in Enugu for a meeting to deliberate on the proposed Constitutional Amendment, which was recently harmonized by the National Assembly.

The Enugu State governor Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi while welcoming the Honourable Speakers and their deputies to Enugu, urged them to ensure that “your decisions be inspired by the compelling need for a united and peaceful Nigeria; One Nation, Peace and Unity”.

The governor invited the legislators to enjoy the peace and security that exist in the state through God’s abiding Grace and the modest efforts of his administration, and wished them fruitful deliberations.

Earlier in his remark, the Chairman, Conference of Speakers of State Houses of Assembly, Alhaji Ismaila Kamba, commended Gov. Ugwuanyi for entrenching peace and good governance in Enugu State as well as “the wonderful hospitality” he accorded them in the state.

Alhaji Kamba stated that there is no better state to host the conference than Enugu, describing the state as “the home of legislature”.

He disclosed that they unanimously agreed to be sincere and do justice to all the issues to be discussed by listening to the people’s contributions so that whatever they agreed upon will be a collective decision.

The Speaker of Enugu State House of Assembly and Deputy Chairman of Conference of Speakers, Rt. Hon. Edward Ubosi also welcomed his colleagues to the Coal City state, and commended the governor for the harmonious relationship between him and the legislators, saying: “We are working well with our governor”.

http://nghubs.info/36-speakers-and-their-deputies-meet-in-enugu/

Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by nghubs1(m): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by UbanmeUdie: 9:21am On Dec 02, 2017
shocked

There are times I conclude that, those who dish out jungle justice are mere cowards who can't face the real criminals.

Otherwise, this gathering of speakers and their deputies would have been a major point of focus for mass slaughter.

They are part of the syndicate causing ruins in this country.

Just one suicide bomber would do the job neatly. BH are a bunch of disappointment and those Fulani militias too. Killing these criminals with a single blow would be a delight to behold.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by sajb(m): 9:51am On Dec 02, 2017
Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope something good comes out of this meeting...

And don't forget that the change you expect begins with you...
Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by myjobsfinder(m): 9:52am On Dec 02, 2017
Agenda?
Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by Bede2u(m): 9:52am On Dec 02, 2017
My 042 repping kiss
The agenda should be how the legislature can start the process of restructure along regional lines.

6 regions
36 Municipalities

4 Likes

Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:52am On Dec 02, 2017
*Quote*
He disclosed that they unanimously agreed to be sincere and do justice to all the issues to be discussed by listening to the people’s contributions so that whatever they agreed upon will be a collective decision.

Hoping they come out with good plans......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by Gistusmore: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2017
Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by rmoses17: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2017
this is bullshit baby
Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by DIKEnaWAR: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2017
Agenda: How not to pay salaries and be lapdog to Governors.

2 Likes

Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by simplemach(m): 9:54am On Dec 02, 2017
Ok
Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by Jaideyone(m): 9:54am On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

There are times I conclude that, those who dish out jungle justice are mere cowards who can't face the real criminals.

Otherwise, this gathering of speakers and their deputies would have been a major point of focus for mass slaughter.

Just one suicide bomber would do the job neatly. BH are a bunch of disappointment and those Fulani militias too. Killing these criminals with a single blow would be a delight to behold.
copy cat

keep making a fool of yourself whole trying hard to copy someone else
Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by Richardabbey(m): 9:55am On Dec 02, 2017
38 Speakers Which Kind Birthday Dem Won Do Wey Dj Dey Collect 38 Speakers ?? Nndi Ara Una Don Start Biafrans angry
Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by Olalan(m): 9:55am On Dec 02, 2017
The gathering is a total waste of public funds. can't point out the usefulness of these sets of people to the Nigerian populace.

1 Like

Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by anuoluwapo884(m): 9:56am On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Bro that's too harsh God help us it's prayers we need we have blames to carry one way or the other we need also to accept blames individually for the level of how country situation is now
Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by brainpulse: 9:56am On Dec 02, 2017
Bede2u:
My 042 repping kiss
The agenda should be how the legislature can start the process of restructure along regional lines.

6 regions
36 Municipalities
Yes and everyone to move to his region and if you trade, work or leave in another region different from your origin, you should pay double tax and also double utility rate. That is the kind of restructuring we want.
Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:57am On Dec 02, 2017
Waste of public funds
Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by bedspread: 9:57am On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

HABA!!!

Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by Kulas: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2017
My able governor,you are doing well to our blessed Coal City,may God continue to guide and protect you.To the speakers,I wish you fruitful deliberations.To our Ikeoha,Senator Ekweremadu,you are a great man,we are proud of you.Enugu is peaceful and progressing.I thank you all.
Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by GreenNegro(m): 10:08am On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Bro u are so on point..they are all part of the syndicate

1 Like

Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2017
You can imagine how much the government spent on this gathering!

The same people that cannot afford to pay workers undecided

Hypocrisy!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by jaychubi: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2017
angry
Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by ShellyOCushm: 10:13am On Dec 02, 2017
Which Kind Birthday Dem Won Do Wey Dj Dey Collect 38 Speakers ?? Nndi Ara Una Don Start Biafrans
Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by Bede2u(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2017
brainpulse:
Yes and everyone to move to his region and if you trade, work or leave in another region different from your origin, you should pay double tax and also double utility rate. That is the kind of restructuring we want.
doesnt make sense in a federation cos if diamond bank employs u in the west and transfer u to east, i wonder what u will do.

We need unity not segregation
Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by hope4life: 10:22am On Dec 02, 2017
The deputies of speakers are microphones
Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:26am On Dec 02, 2017
Ok. It is noted.
Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by opalu: 11:01am On Dec 02, 2017
Bede2u:
My 042 repping kiss

6 regions
36 Municipalities

This is the best Map of the restructured Nigeria I have seen

1 Like

Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

lol,i realy love ur comment is fact.
Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by precious1967(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2017
bunch of thieves. clue less people.
Re: 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu by SouthEastFacts: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Mind your tongue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDDC Probe: National Assembly May Decide Akpabio, Others Fate Today / Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government / funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.