Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe (2007 Views)

Reno Omokri: Paying Of Tithe Cannot Provide Divine Protection / The Most Important Type of Tithe / Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by RALPHOW(m): 10:56am On Dec 02, 2017
Open letter to papas & Snr Pastors

Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe

Spirituality: I will like appreciate our Papas & Snr pastors for spiritual enlightenment God used them to bring to the body of Christ, today as christian we know our rights, God bless you sirs.

Administratively: Papas and Snr. Pastors you have failed the body of Christ because God’s house has been looted by your instructions.
(Gathering of tithe from church branches has turned to exploitation)
Tithe:
What is the purpose of tithe: that there will be food in God’s store house (every church branch has store house)
Malachi 3:10king james version (kjv)
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if i will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it

As christians are we to pay tithe? Yes,
clearly stated in Deu 22, Malachi 3:10, and Mathew 23:23

What is the purpose of tithe .
To provide food for Pastors (Levits), widows, fatherless, motherless , everybody in the church.

Deu 14:28-29
28 At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year’s produce and store it in your towns, 29 so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.

Why will pastor go to hell because of tithe?

Tithe is meant for branch Pastors (Levits), widows, fatherless, motherless , everybody in the church.

Tithes are not meant for church building or to buy cars not even for evangelism but members’ welfare.
Pastor that collect tithe and send it to church headquarters be it RCCG, Cananland, Deeper life etc or any church headquarter are looting the church branch storehouse.
Tithes are meant for church branch member’s welfare
If you are involved in the transfer of tithes to church headquarters stop it and headquarter should stop requesting for our tithes, church branches are not business center but church.
Offering may be transferred to headquarters for general use but not our tithes

Baba Adeboye please and please correct this abnormality before you go otherwise you are going nowhere.

Papa if you correct this in RCCG, winners, deeper life etc will follow and other great men of God will do so.

If the tithes are available to branch pastors for welfare, poverty will be reduced drastically our churches, evangelism will be easy, members will come for evangelism because there will be food after evangelism and many souls will be saved

Note: Baba Adeboye you are leaving thousands of business centres behind and not churches.
Every church must have stephen unit (as in the days of apostles) to manage the tithe in the welafare pulse.

Why will branch pastors personal prayers may not be answered?
Anytime a church member goes home hungry , Unclad or homeless because the tithe has been transferred to the headquarter , pastor in the church branches are forced to close their ears to the cry of the poor because the tithe that supposed to be available for welfare has been taking to the church headquarter (scripture cannot be broken)
Prov 21:13
Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard.

Why are christians revoking against tithe today?
Simple, because the tithe is channel to wrong causes, just like Africa leaders channels the citizen tax to wrong use.
This is the message from the throne of grace
Please papas and snr. Pastors stop it !!!!!!
(henceforth i will be paying my tithes to welfare purse, because that is where it suppose to be)
Brother….
Church HQ today can be liken to governors exploitation of local governments and that is why there is no development.
Our Papas should please allow autonomy of the branch churches on tithe.
It is no more teaching of faith but now exploitation.
God make us rich because of the Levits and poor in our church branches not because of HQ.

Where is it written that tithe is for general administration?
Even Pastors in the Church branches are leaving in poverty
The issue of teach them faith is not true, it is fear and exploitation by the headquarters
at times HQ received 20Million every months from state and return 4Million as salaries
(This is exploitation) the full time pastors are left at the mercy of zero prophet offerings
Part time Pastors go home in empty stomach,
Widows go back home after church cleaning without food
Fatherless and Motherless are dropped out of school even though their dead father was a tither,
This system has turned to exploitation.
it must be changed

(if you have contrary opinion please back it up with scripture)

1 Like

Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 02, 2017
Do you know typing in all caps means you are shouting and shouting doesn't mean people will listen to you?
Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by RALPHOW(m): 11:17am On Dec 02, 2017
Day2logic:
Do you know typing in all caps means you are shouting and shouting doesn't mean people will listen to you?
I need to shout it out because it is killing the body of Christ.
Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by smulti(m): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2017
I would've loved to read your post but your capital letters made it look childish
Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by feelgoodInc: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2017
Bros edit it and type it again I can't read it when it's all on capital letters.
Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by analize701: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2017
RALPHOW:
PAPAS & SNR. PASTORS PLEASE DO NOT GO TO HELL BECAUSE OF TITHE
OPEN LETTER TO PAPAS & SNR PASTORS
SPIRITUALITY: I WILL LIKE APPRECIATE OUR PAPAS & SNR PASTORS FOR SPIRITUAL ENLIGHTENMENT GOD USED THEM TO BRING TO THE BODY OF CHRIST, TODAY AS CHRISTIAN WE KNOW OUR RIGHTS, GOD BLESS YOU SIRS.
ADMINISTRATIVELY: PAPAS AND SNR. PASTORS YOU HAVE FAILED THE BODY OF CHRIST BECAUSE GOD’S HOUSE HAS BEEN LOOTED BY YOUR INSTRUCTIONS.
TITHE:
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF TITHE: THAT THERE WILL BE FOOD IN GOD’S STORE HOUSE (EVERY CHURCH BRANCH HAS STORE HOUSE)
Malachi 3:10King James Version (KJV)
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it

AS CHRISTIANS ARE WE TO PAY TITHE? YES, CLEARLY STATED IN DEU 22, MALACHI 3:10, AND MATHEW 23:23
WHY WILL PASTOR GO TO HELL BECAUSE OF TITHE?
TITHE IS MEANT FOR CHURCH MEMBER’S WELFARE
TITHES ARE NOT MEANT FOR CHURCH BUILDING OR TO BUY CARS NOT EVEN FOR EVANGELISM BUT MEMBERS’ WELFARE.
PASTOR THAT COLLECT TITHE AND SEND IT TO CHURCH HEADQUARTERS BE IT RCCG, CANANLAND, DEEPER LIFE ETC OR ANY CHURCH HEADQUARTER ARE LOOTING THE CHURCH BRANCH STOREHOUSE.
TITHES ARE MEANT FOR CHURCH BRANCH MEMBER’S WELFARE
IF YOU ARE INVOLVED IN THE TRANSFER OF TITHES TO CHURCH HEADQUARTERS STOP IT AND HEADQUARTER SHOULD STOP REQUESTING FOR OUR TITHES, CHURCH BRANCHES ARE NOT BUSINESS CENTER BUT CHURCH.
OFFERING MAY BE TRANSFERRED TO HEADQUARTERS FOR GENERAL USE BUT NOT OUR TITHES
BABA ADEBOYE PLEASE AND PLEASE CORRECT THIS ABNORMALITY BEFORE YOU GO OTHERWISE YOU ARE GOING NOWHERE. PAPA IF YOU CORRECT THIS IN RCCG, WINNERS, DEEPER LIFE ETC WILL FOLLOW AND OTHER GREAT MEN OF GOD WILL DO SO.
IF THE TITHES ARE AVAILABLE FOR WELFARE, POCERTY WILL BE ERIDICATED IN THE CHURCH, EVANGELISM WILL BE EASY, MEMBERS WILL COME FOR EVANGELISM BECAUSE THERE WILL BE FOOD AFTER EVANGELISM AND MANY SOULS WILL BE SAVED
NOTE: BABA ADEBOYE YOU ARE LEAVING THOUSANDS OF BUSINESS CENTRE BEHIND AND NOT CHURCHES.
EVERY CHURCH MUST HAVE STEPHEN UNIT (AS IN THE DAYS OF APOSTLES) TO MANAGE THE TITHE IN THE WELAFARE PULSE.

WHY WILL BRANCH PASTORS PERSONAL PRAYERS MAY NOT BE ANSWERED?
ANYTIME A CHURCH MEMBER GOES HOME HUNGRY , NAKED OR HOMELESS BECAUSE THE TITHE HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO THE HEADQUARTER , PASTOR IN THE CHURCH BRANCHES ARE FORCED TO CLOSE THEIR EARS TO THE CRY OF THE POOR BECAUSE THE TITHE THAT SUPPOSED TO BE AVAILABLE FOR WELFARE HAS BEEN TAKING TO THE CHURCH HEADQUARTER (SCRIPTURE CANNOT BE BROKEN)
PROV 21:13
WHOSO STOPPETH HIS EARS AT THE CRY OF THE POOR, HE ALSO SHALL CRY HIMSELF, BUT SHALL NOT BE HEARD.

WHY ARE CHRISTIANS REVOKING AGAINST TITHE TODAY?
SIMPLE, BECAUSE THE TITHE IS CHANNEL TO WRONG CAUSES, JUST LIKE AFRICA LEADERS CHANNELS THE CITIZEN TAX TO WRONG USE.
THIS IS THE MESSAGE FROM THE THRONE OF GRACE
PLEASE PAPAS AND SNR. PASTORS STOP IT !!!!!!
(HENCEFORTH I WILL BE PAYING MY TITHES TO WELFARE PURSE, BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE IT SUPPOSE TO BE)
BROTHER….

(IF YOU HAVE CONTRARY OPINION PLEASE BACK IT UP WITH SCRIPTURE)

Scriptures pls
Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by analize701: 11:39am On Dec 02, 2017
RALPHOW:

I need to shout it out because it is killing the body of Christ.
How is it killing the body of Christ?
Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by RALPHOW(m): 11:47am On Dec 02, 2017
analize701:

How is it killing the body of Christ?
Have you read it?
Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by RALPHOW(m): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
analize701:

Scriptures pls
Malachi 3:10, Deu 22
Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by eph12(m): 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
If only there are jobs in this country ehn
Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by analize701: 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
RALPHOW:

Malachi 3:10, Deu 22
What do they say? Pls use them to explain your write up.

Most of the things you wrote here are assumptions. Where does it say Tithe is yo be used for the members Welfare? (I for like say dem use for us o) but, the Bible didn't say that.

Do you know who the Levites were, and why God separated them to serve Him full time, without owning any inheritances?

Tithe was for their up keep. Although, they didn't inherit any land or possessions as the other tribes did, they were still men with responsibilities. They had wives, had kids, they had to eat, wear clothes, send their Children to school, live in houses with doors and windows.

God said the Tithe was for them to enable them provide for their families' needs, hence; function well in His Temple. Now, this was in the Old Covenant.

But what happens in the New Covenant With Christ as a High Priest? because Gods servants are no longer called Levites means people no longer serve God full time?

Let's hear from the Holy Spirit through Apst Paul...

Good News Translation 1 Corinthians 9:13

Surely you know that the men who work in the Temple get their food from the Temple and that those who offer the sacrifices on the altar get a share of the sacrifices.

1 Corinthians 9:14

In the same way, the Lord has ordered that those who preach the gospel should get their living from it.

Have you seen that?

The meaning of "That they may be food in my house", is, so that the servants of God won't abandon the work of God to secular work in order to fend for their families.

Anyone who says the Pastors using Tithe for their up keep are committing sin, don't know scriptures.
Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by SamjohnnyB(m): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
RALPHOW:

Spirituality: i will like appreciate our Papas & Snr pastors for spiritual enlightenment God used them to bring to the body of Christ, today as christian we know our rights, God bless you sirs.

Administratively: Papas and Snr. Pastors you have failed the body of Christ because God’s house has been looted by your instructions.

Tithe:
What is the purpose of tithe: that there will be food in God’s store house (every church branch has store house)
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if i will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it

As christians are we to pay tithe? Yes, clearly stated in Deu 22, Malachi 3:10, and Mathew 23:23
Tithe is meant for church member’s welfare
Tithes are not meant for church building or to buy cars not even for evangelism but members’ welfare.
Pastor that collect tithe and send it to church headquarters be it RCCG, Cananland, Deeper life etc or any church headquarter are looting the church branch storehouse.
If you are involved in the transfer of tithes to church headquarters stop it and headquarter should stop requesting for our tithes, church branches are not business center but church.

Baba Adeboye please and please correct this abnormality before you go otherwise you are going nowhere.

Papa if you correct this in RCCG, winners, deeper life etc will follow and other great men of God will do so.

If the tithes are available for welfare, poverty will be eradicated in the church, evangelism will be easy, members will come for evangelism because there will be food after evangelism and many souls will be saved

Note: Baba Adeboye you are leaving thousands of business centres behind and not churches.
Every church must have stephen unit (as in the days of apostles) to manage the tithe in the welafare pulse.

Anytime a church member goes home hungry , Unclad or homeless because the tithe has been transferred to the headquarter , pastor in the church branches are forced to close their ears to the cry of the poor because the tithe that supposed to be available for welfare has been taking to the church headquarter (scripture cannot be broken)
Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard.

Simple, because the tithe is channel to wrong causes, just like Africa leaders channels the citizen tax to wrong use.
(henceforth i will be paying my tithes to welfare purse, because that is where it suppose to be)
Brother….

Start the reading from Malachi 3 vs 1... the tithe spoken of in Malachi 3 vs 10 is not meant for the members but for the priest.. read very well
Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
RALPHOW:

Spirituality: i will like appreciate our Papas & Snr pastors for spiritual enlightenment God used them to bring to the body of Christ, today as christian we know our rights, God bless you sirs.

Tithe:

As christians are we to pay tithe? Yes, clearly stated in Deu 22, Malachi 3:10, and Mathew 23:23
Tithe is meant for church member’s welfare

If the tithes are available for welfare, poverty will be eradicated in the church, evangelism will be easy, members will come for evangelism because there will be food after evangelism and many souls will be saved

Brother….

Point of correction op tithes or fund generated in the church will not or would eradicate poverty. Poverty can be reduced but not eradicated.
Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
Tithes is for general administration of the church that include welfare stop saying it's for just welfare alone. There a lot of things they use tithe for aside welfare.
Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
analize701:

Most of the things you wrote here are assumptions. Where does it say Tithe is yo be used for the members Welfare? (I for like say dem use for us o) but, the Bible didn't say that.

Do you know who the Levites were, and why God separated them to serve Him full time, without owning any inheritances?

Tithe was for their up keep. Although, they didn't inherit any land or possessions as the other tribes did, they were still men with responsibilities. They had wives, had kids, they had to eat, wear clothes, send their Children to school, live in houses with doors and windows.

God said the Tithe was for them to enable them provide for their families' needs, hence; function well in His Temple. Now, this was in the Old Covenant.

But what happens in the New Covenant With Christ as a High Priest? because Gods servants are no longer called Levites means people no longer serve God full time?

Surely you know that the men who work in the Temple get their food from the Temple and that those who offer the sacrifices on the altar get a share of the sacrifices.

In the same way, the Lord has ordered that those who preach the gospel should get their living from it.

Have you seen that?

The meaning of "That they may be food in my house", is, so that the servants of God won't abandon the work of God to secular work in order to fend for their families.

Anyone who says the Pastors using Tithe for their up keep are committing sin, don't know scriptures.

If we sowed spiritual things in you, is it too much if we reap material things from you? If others share the right over you, do we not more? Nevertheless, we did not use this right, but we endure all things so that we will cause no hindrance to the gospel of Christ.”

How does that relate to Tithes?

Paul's pattern when receiving gifts at all was to receive them from established churches to further a work in an un-established church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by RALPHOW(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Tithes is for general administration of the church that include welfare stop saying it's for just welfare alone. There a lot of things they use tithe for aside welfare.

See your word, "they use it for"
God specified what tithe is meant for
So that their will be meat in my house
Do not say what the Bible did not say.

1 Like

Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by RALPHOW(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
asuustrike2009:

See your word, "they use it for"
God specified what tithe is meant for
So that there will be meat in my house
Do not say what the Bible did not say.
Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by analize701: 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
kmcutez:

If we sowed spiritual things in you, is it too much if we reap material things from you? If others share the right over you, do we not more? Nevertheless, we did not use this right, but we endure all things so that we will cause no hindrance to the gospel of Christ.”

How does that relate to Tithes?

Paul's pattern when receiving gifts at all was to receive them from established churches to further a work in an un-established church.
In other words, he received the offerings for the missions?

1 Like

Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
analize701:

In other words, he received the offerings for the missions?

Yes he did receive support sometimes, to provide for his basic needs,but no tithes or seed sowing (another false doctrine), and definitely the offerings were not used for buying private jets, building expensive private schools, or paying prostitutes, or buying luxurious homes in the US and Britain etc

For you remember, brothers, our labor and toil: we worked night and day, that we might not be a burden to any of you, while we proclaimed to you the gospel of God (1 Thess. 2:9).

For you yourselves know how you ought to imitate us, because we were not idle when we were with you, nor did we eat anyone’s bread without paying for it, but with toil and labor we worked night and day, that we might not be a burden to any of you : 2 Thess. 3:7–8

1 Like

Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by RALPHOW(m): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
SamjohnnyB:

Start the reading from Malachi 3 vs 1... the tithe spoken of in Malachi 3 vs 10 is not meant for the members but for the priest.. read very well

Please can you quote where it written in vs 1
Check your Bible,
Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by RALPHOW(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
SamjohnnyB:

Check your Bible,
The list only in Deuthronomy and it is meant for the welfare of everybody including the tither. Widows, Levites, fatherless, motherless etc
Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by solid3(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
See what Daddy Freeze has caused.
Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by RALPHOW(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
analize701:

Have you seen that?

Deu 14
28 At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year’s produce and store it in your towns, 29 so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.
Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by RALPHOW(m): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:

The issue of teach them faith is not true, it is fear and exploitation by the headquarters
at times HQ received 20Million every months from state and return 4Million as salaries
(This is exploitation) the full time pastors are left at the mercy of zero prophet offerings
Fatherless and Motherless are dropped out of school even though their dead father was a tither,
it must be changed

1 Like

Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
RALPHOW:

it must be changed
Yes the issued raised is valid but it's not applied to all churches. Am not disputing your claims because it's what is obtainable in many churches. This issue you just raised is something that need to be discussed. Questions we should be asking is how are tithes and offerings used at our various local assemblies? The seeds and offerings alone is more than the tithes collected by many churches. How come many persons are not looking at that angle? Why concentrate on tithes were many persons are not regular to seeds and offerings that many are?
Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Yes the issued raised is valid but it's not applied to all churches. Am not disputing your claims because it's what is obtainable in many churches. This issue you just raised is something that need to be discussed. Questions we should be asking is how are tithes and offerings used at our various local assemblies? The seeds and offerings alone is more than the tithes collected by many churches. How come many persons are not looking at that angle? Why concentrate on tithes were many persons are not regular to seeds and offerings that many are?

Because tithing has got nothing to do with Christianity in the first place

1 Like

Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

Because tithing has got nothing to do with Christianity in the first place
It has because it has being there from immemorial. There is no verse in the Bible were it was expressly condemned

1 Like

Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by SamjohnnyB(m): 4:34am On Dec 19, 2017
RALPHOW:

Check your Bible,
The list only in Deuthronomy and it is meant for the welfare of everybody including the tither. Widows, Levites, fatherless, motherless etc

sorry is 2 Vs 1
Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by Goodness4525: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
y ar u still saying no Bible verse condemn tithe ,Hebrews 7:1-19 clear us that tithe commandment has been nullify or can't u understand simple English
Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
RALPHOW:

Spirituality: I will like appreciate our Papas & Snr pastors for spiritual enlightenment God used them to bring to the body of Christ, today as christian we know our rights, God bless you sirs.

(Gathering of tithe from church branches has turned to exploitation)
Tithe:

As christians are we to pay tithe? Yes,
clearly stated in Deu 22, Malachi 3:10, and Mathew 23:23

What is the purpose of tithe .
To provide food for Pastors (Levits), widows, fatherless, motherless , everybody in the church.

Deu 14:28-29

Tithe is meant for branch Pastors (Levits), widows, fatherless, motherless , everybody in the church.

If the tithes are available to branch pastors for welfare, poverty will be reduced drastically our churches, evangelism will be easy, members will come for evangelism because there will be food after evangelism and many souls will be saved

Brother….
Church HQ today can be liken to governors exploitation of local governments and that is why there is no development.
Our Papas should please allow autonomy of the branch churches on tithe.
It is no more teaching of faith but now exploitation.
God make us rich because of the Levits and poor in our church branches not because of HQ.

it must be changed

You have a point here.These are what those anti tithers ought to preach instead of behaving like babies
Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by OkaiCorne(m): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
asuustrike2009:

It has because it has being there from immemorial. There is no verse in the Bible were it was expressly condemned

I'll be back for this discussion tonight.

There are certain laws in the Torah that were not expressly condemned...why aren't you doing them?
Re: Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I'll be back for this discussion tonight.

There are certain laws in the Torah that were not expressly condemned...why aren't you doing them?
The answer is given in John 14:26. He is the greater teacher that explains the Bible more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast / Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React / Pope Francis Invites And Watches Freakish Circus In Snake Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.