Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

How Come Jews Dont Pay Tithe. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Come Jews Dont Pay Tithe. (1815 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come Jews Dont Pay Tithe. by GoodMuyis(m): 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
feelgoodInc:
so if Jesus is the high priest which I believe too, how come Christians never paid tithe after his death to his disciples.

I know you think the church is being attacked but have you opened your Bible to check if what the tithe critics are saying is right?

The critics may be masquerade to be right because the Bible is dynamic in such a way that it applies to many areas of life and that is the advantage the critics a taken, using the word for their self interest.

Have you take look at Act 27v14.

Tithe was not emphasis by Jesus nor the apostles in the ACTs, because its a normal lifestyle to the Jews as at then, Even Jesus confirm it. The focus of the Gospel and the Epistles was to get win souls and keep them.

Even Luke the writer of the ACT did not border to talk on tithe rather clear it out that people give generously. If tithe is strange thing he would have done the needful.

Well Freeze and his followers are yet to tell us where it was written that tithe should not be paid
Re: How Come Jews Dont Pay Tithe. by analize701: 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
PaChukwudi44:
N
There is no church I know of preaching circumcision and burnt offerings as necessary under Christianity. If there is anything satan is after it is the injection of fraudsters masquerading as men of God into the church
Re: How Come Jews Dont Pay Tithe. by analize701: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
PaChukwudi44:
N
There is no church I know of preaching circumcision and burnt offerings as necessary under Christianity. If there is anything satan is after it is the injection of fraudsters masquerading as men of God into the church
Okay o
Re: How Come Jews Dont Pay Tithe. by Goshen360(m): 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
analize701:

Yes. This is the Dispensation of the Church, the Gentile's Age. And, Christ is the Eternal Priest over seeing this New Covenant. Every High Priest must do what the High Priests Do

Melchizedek was a High Priest, He took Tithe. Levi was a High Priest, he took Tithe, why should Jesus our High Priest not take Tithe from us?

Lemme tell you something. Lies doesn't take too long to be exposed but truth is consistent over ages.

On the highlight above,

Show us scriptures saying Melchizedek is a HIGH Priest.

2 Likes

Re: How Come Jews Dont Pay Tithe. by analize701: 7:30am On Dec 03, 2017
Goshen360:

Lemme tell you something. Lies doesn't take too long to be exposed but truth is consistent over ages.

On the highlight above,

Show us scriptures saying Melchizedek is a HIGH Priest.

My brother, this silly arguments brings no glory to my God. Do what you are convicted of.

I will keep paying my Tithe because the more i research this Tithe Issue, the more i'm convinced it's an eternal ordinance. So long as i'm not stealing some one's money to pay it, I'll pay it.

Thank you.
Re: How Come Jews Dont Pay Tithe. by feelgoodInc: 7:40am On Dec 03, 2017
GoodMuyis:

How do you know they don't?

Give us fact not guessing

Elisha was not a Levite, Yet he was a Rich prophet, e own farm, house, even servants

stop posting things you don't know because you just hate what I say.

Elisha was not a Levite, he was from the tribe of issachar (I stand corrected). Tithe wasn't paid to him.
so he did his business.

1 Like

Re: How Come Jews Dont Pay Tithe. by feelgoodInc: 7:42am On Dec 03, 2017
GoodMuyis:

The critics may be masquerade to be right because the Bible is dynamic in such a way that it applies to many areas of life and that is the advantage the critics a taken, using the word for their self interest.

Have you take look at Act 27v14.

Tithe was not emphasis by Jesus nor the apostles in the ACTs, because its a normal lifestyle to the Jews as at then, Even Jesus confirm it. The focus of the Gospel and the Epistles was to get win souls and keep them.

Even Luke the writer of the ACT did not border to talk on tithe rather clear it out that people give generously. If tithe is strange thing he would have done the needful.

Well Freeze and his followers are yet to tell us where it was written that tithe should not be paid

is your pastor a Levite?
how come Jews don't pay tithes?
Re: How Come Jews Dont Pay Tithe. by feelgoodInc: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2017
analize701:

My brother, this silly arguments brings no glory to my God. Do what you are convicted of.

I will keep paying my Tithe because the more i research this Tithe Issue, the more i'm convinced it's an eternal ordinance. So long as i'm not stealing some one's money to pay it, I'll pay it.

Thank you.

who are you paying your tithe to?
does your pastor pay his tithe and to whom?
because he's not paying to build the temple in Israel because the Jews don't pay tithe.

the only time tithe will commence is when the temple is about to be built.
you have been scammed.

Jehovah's witnesses do not pay tithe they depend on free will giving. even SCOAN do not ask for tithe they depend on free will giving and offerings.

my own church does not ask for tithe.
Re: How Come Jews Dont Pay Tithe. by analize701: 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
feelgoodInc:

who are you paying your tithe to?
does your pastor pay his tithe and to whom?
because he's not paying to build the temple in Israel because the Jews don't pay tithe.

the only time tithe will commence is when the temple is about to be built.
you have been scammed.

Jehovah's witnesses do not pay tithe they depend on free will giving. even SCOAN do not ask for tithe they depend on free will giving and offerings.

my own church does not ask for tithe.
What i do with my hardearned money should not be your bizness.

And, if i knew you were a JW i wouldn't have wasted one second responding to you.
Re: How Come Jews Dont Pay Tithe. by budaatum: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
feelgoodInc:
Jews do not pay tithes why?
The 'good' ones amongst them do, they just don't pay it to a temple/church. They use their resources to help their community. It is the reason they are so successful and the envy of others.

Do remember that the mosaic law had numerous edicts about helping the poor. They observe that and accept that it must be pleasing to God.
Re: How Come Jews Dont Pay Tithe. by GoodMuyis(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
feelgoodInc:

stop posting things you don't know because you just hate what I say.
Elisha was not a Levite, he was from the tribe of issachar (I stand corrected). Tithe wasn't paid to him.
so he did his business.

I gave that answer the quote below, the second part of the paragraph.
why do our Christian pastor collect tithe and own houses mansions and private jet when the Levites did not have any in inheritance?
Elisha was not a Levite, Yet he was a Rich prophet, e own farm, house, even servants.

So to say Pastors are not suppose to be poor. By the way, Pastor Yemi Osinbajo being SAN and a former minister (state) dont you think he worth living in a mansion
Re: How Come Jews Dont Pay Tithe. by Goshen360(m): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
analize701:

Thank you.

You can cheap out of this as you always do. That's ok but I reminded you that when people say stuff that's not sound doctrine, I mean, it doesn't take too long for fetch out the truth.

Again, your whole argument about Melchizedek tithe are errors if you can show Melchizedek is HIGH Priest from scriptures. You can read into a text and I know if someone does such.

Again I'm waiting or we're waiting.....or you can cheap out of this

1 Like

Re: How Come Jews Dont Pay Tithe. by feelgoodInc: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
analize701:

What i do with my hardearned money should not be your bizness.

And, if i knew you were a JW i wouldn't have wasted one second responding to you.

you didn't quote any scripture to defend your tithe again.

secondly I'm not a JW one guy just decided to preach to me and due to the fact that he's been coming Every time and I had nothing to do at home on Sundays, so I decided to go there.

but the JW example I showed. was to let you know that a church can survive without tithes or deceiving it's .embers kn other to pay what the grace of God has given to us free of charge.
Re: How Come Jews Dont Pay Tithe. by feelgoodInc: 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
GoodMuyis:

I gave that answer the quote below, the second part of the paragraph.

Elisha was not a Levite, Yet he was a Rich prophet, e own farm, house, even servants.

So to say Pastors are not suppose to be poor. By the way, Pastor Yemi Osinbajo being SAN and a former minister (state) dont you think he worth living in a mansion

how much percentage did he pay during his time as a pastor, do you Know that in redeemed they are full time pastors and part time pastors?

and most part time pastors engage in business and are studying, so where do they get money to further their study in school, if you do not believe that every redeem church pays percentage to HQ then you're not in redeem church.

now let me a sweet your question. [b] it is the remaining percentage that Osibanjo used to forward his career to the position of a SAN.
Re: How Come Jews Dont Pay Tithe. by GoodMuyis(m): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
feelgoodInc:

how much percentage did he pay during his time as a pastor, do you Know that in redeemed they are full time pastors and part time pastors?

and most part time pastors engage in business and are studying, so where do they get money to further their study in school, if you do not believe that every redeem church pays percentage to HQ then you're not in redeem church.

now let me a sweet your question. [b] it is the remaining percentage that Osibanjo used to forward his career to the position of a SAN.

I can't help you if you can't research before hasty comment. Osinbajo became a professor at age 32 and came from wealthy family.

Back to percentage stuff, you're right. And if you wanted to know what they do with the percentage, why not research

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth / The Letter "x" Is Evil / Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.