Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

thread closed. - Car Talk (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / thread closed. (15795 Views)

SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale / ......OLD THREAD .......CLOSED......CLOSED....... / ......THREAD CLOSED. .........OLD THREAD ..........CLOSED....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: thread closed. by Ishilove: 11:49am On Dec 10, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
accusations of being biased to a particular region has been raised without any proof.

Thread will remain closed until specific evidence of this act can be quoted.

Cc marpol.
Angels09 aka smartchoicengr aka ngcobop aka searchingforlove aka praxisnetwork aka uncountable usernames, you weldone. You want to spoil other people's chances. You need to handle your psychosis before it degenerates further.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: thread closed. by timifakay(m): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ishilove:

Angels09 aka smartchoicengr aka ngcobop aka searchingforlove aka praxisnetwork aka uncountable usernames, you weldone. You want to spoil other people's chances. You need to handle your psychosis before it degenerates further.
AKA menstrualpad, AKA smellingmenses, AKA diporlivo... Just to mention a few.

2 Likes

Re: thread closed. by Ishilove: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
timifakay:

Thanks. I lost count of his usernames. He has stalked me to another thread to throw a psychotic fit but i'm in the mood for a cussfest.

2 Likes

Re: thread closed. by olumide4christ: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
I simply can't understand why some Nairalanders & indeed some Nigerians just decide to view other people's decisions or actions in the eye of Igbo vs Yoruba vs Hausa
To them, every person is tribalistic & never does anything with the mind of love but rather favors his own people over others.

To these ethnocentric people, pls note that not every Nairalander & Nigerian is like or thinks like you...we who are on the other side see ourselves as Nigerians first before Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, minority, majority, etc & these guides our actions.

Thus, please keep your tribalistic antecedents to yourself & let those who want to do good to others be free to do it without fear of false accusation/judgment from the tribalists.

Gazzuzz...please reopen the thread.

1 Like

Re: thread closed. by Badgers14: 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
olumide4christ:
I simply can't understand why some Nairalanders & indeed some Nigerians just decide to view other people's decisions or actions in the eye of Igbo vs Yoruba vs Hausa
To them, every person is tribalistic & never does anything with the mind of love but rather favors his own people over others.

To these ethnocentric people, pls note that not every Nairalander & Nigerian is like or thinks like you...we who are on the other side see ourselves as Nigerians first before Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, minority, majority, etc & these guides our actions.

Thus, please keep your tribalistic antecedents to yourself & let those who want to do good to others be free to do it without fear of false accusation/judgment from the tribalists.

Gazzuzz...please reopen the thread.

This is what is wrong with Nigerian society.

First is Tribal war and if someone escapes that then comes in religious war. Oh he/she is a Christian or Muslim or an unbeliever bla bla.

We really have a long way to go in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: thread closed. by diportivo: 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
so

children of hate have come here to pour san-san in someone's garri

oh ye werey alaso galloping everywhere,

1 Like

Re: thread closed. by luvinhubby(m): 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ishilove:

One person??

1 Like

Re: thread closed. by Ishilove: 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
luvinhubby:

One person??
Yep. He is also Menstrualpad, iLickAnalFungus, smellingmenses and many more
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ishilove:

But ishi, how you take know all his monikers?ayam suspecting you o.
Re: thread closed. by ODUBEZE: 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mcmanuel:

Why not just request for new car while u are at it
grin grin grin
Re: thread closed. by Ishilove: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
oyb:

But ishi, how you take know all his monikers?ayam suspecting you o.
He is pretty easy to spot cheesy
Re: thread closed. by kingreign(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ishilove:

Who bears these sort of disgusting demonic monikers? angry embarassed

Very gross and dirty names I can't imagine my enemies bearing
Re: thread closed. by Ishilove: 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
kingreign:

Who bears these sort of disgusting demonic monikers? angry embarassed

Very gross and dirty names I can't imagine my enemies bearing
It shows the state of mind of the bearer
Re: thread closed. by iLickAnalFungus(m): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ishilove:

Please stop associating me with these monikers.. I'm a different person..
Re: thread closed. by sholadele4: 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
sholadele4:
Oga Gazzuzz, more blessings for this kind gesture. My is Honda civic 2003. I need any of these parts: Crankshaft Position Sensor, catalyst converter, shocks. Thank you sir.
It will be totally unfair and sheer ungratefulness if I fail to openly express my gratitude and admiration to a man that keeps convincing me that we still have good people in Nigeria, who are not only motivated by money and dictates of their pockets. Gazzuzz stands tall in this group and his conducts both on this forum and outside keeps proving that.
I responded to the generous bonanza announced by Gazzuzz last week Saturday, requesting for a part. By following morning, I had gotten a response from Gazzuzz that the part is available and that I can come to pick it up. However, due to the demands of work I could not make it his workshop during the week to pick up the part.
I eventually made it to the workshop yesterday morning. After introducing myself and confirm ownership of the car, Gazzuzz requested that I take a seat while the retrieve the part from the store. Within minutes two parts were handed over to me, instead of one that I requested for. Gazzuzz stated and I quote, “I will advise you change the two parts”.
I keep asking myself if this man is really a Nigerian. These are parts he could have sold out for some good thousands. Rather, he chose to give them out for free. My mechanic finds it totally unbelievable when I shared the experience with him.
Your life of sacrifice is a challenge to me, I must confess.
Thank you and God bless you abundantly, oga Gazzuzz.

14 Likes

Re: thread closed. by sholadele4: 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Are you ibo sir did you receive part?

I just came online and find this being said of one of the most selfless gestures i have ever seen. This is heartbreaking, i must say. I picked up parts yesterday and without knowing Gazzuzz from Adams. Mind you, I am a complete YORUBA man as you can read from my moniker.
This explain by Nigeria remain the way it is. We find a way of rubbishing the best of intentions and actions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: thread closed. by praxisnetworks: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
abeg stop associating me with ur drama. na jeje me I dey o.

Ishilove:

1 Like

Re: thread closed. by banky3w(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
timifakay:

Timi wait, are you saying the person in question is one and the same with diportivo? I be wan like the guy oh.......
Re: thread closed. by timifakay(m): 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
banky3w:

Timi wait, are you saying the person in question is one and the same with diportivo? I be wan like the guy oh.......
Dipor'L'ivo not Dipor'T'ivo
L not T

1 Like

Re: thread closed. by tolulope855(m): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
timifakay:

Dipor'L'ivo not Dipor'T'ivo
L not T

Thanks for the clarification.

I don dey reason diportivo one kind oo.

Thank God, my man is still good.

Searhng4love, well done sir!

1 Like

Re: thread closed. by ruggedsoul(m): 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
honda Accord (baby Boy) 2001 AC Compressor
Re: thread closed. by b2212(m): 10:58am On Dec 11, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

are you ibo sir did you receive part.

No I am not Igbo and Yes I recieved part.

we need to stop this tribalism thing.

let us relate to each other as humans.

It is so unfair......
Re: thread closed. by allpro: 11:48am On Dec 11, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

You got a pair of cyinders for this vehicle are you ibo sir?

Yes got them. Thank you very much. You are the first stranger (in Nigeria) to ever gift ANYTHING to me unconditionally, and God will bless you for it.
No I'm not Ibo, I'm Edo.
Re: thread closed. by Somatic(m): 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
When I encounter people like Smartchoices and his 5,000 monikers online, then I wish I was a hacker. Would just use his IP address to put a deadly virus in his devices. That you are an asswipe in private does not mean you should make a public spectacle of yourself. Oga Gazzuzz, ayam even vexing for you sef for allowing this cretin get to you and what you're doing here like you never knew of his antecedents before. I beg cool my temper with the following if you have em.

Wiper washer hoses and jets (any car's will do, the longer the better though)

O² sensors for a Peugeot (upper and lower) 406/7

Heater vents for 2008-10 C300/ML350/500

Front right shaft for 2010 MB C300 4matic

Transmission for 1997 C180( asking for a friend)

Cooling fan for a Peugeot 407.

Any other I remember, will let you know. And please pay no attention to the idiot and his legion of demon monikers.

6 Likes

Re: thread closed. by tushqueen(f): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
Oga Gazzuzz I hail ooo, please can I get catalyst converter for my corolla 2008. Thank you very much in anticipation
Re: thread closed. by tkaymuo(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2017
belt
GAZZUZZ:
you Guys are yet to scratch the surface, I expect more, requests.

Fan Belt adjuster for corolla 1zz fe
Re: thread closed. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:12am On Dec 12, 2017
tkaymuo:
belt

Fan Belt adjuster for corolla 1zz fe

I have not forgotten the money you still owe me and you stopped taking my calls. It would have been more honorable to return part collected and get a refund.

2 Likes

Re: thread closed. by praxisnetworks: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I have not forgotten the money you still owe me and you stopped taking my calls. It would have been more honorable to return part collected and get a refund.
?? So much for a closed thread.

Re: thread closed. by tkaymuo(m): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=63210923]

I have not forgotten the money you still owe me and you stopped taking my calls. It would have been more honorable to return part collected and get a refund. [/quo

Gazzuzz pls dont bring that matter here. lets talk privately and resolve matters amicably
Re: thread closed. by tkaymuo(m): 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=63210923]

I have not forgotten the money you still owe me and you stopped taking my calls. It would have been more honorable to return part collected and get a refund. [/quo

Gazzuzz pls dont bring that matter here. i told you about my predicament and circumstances, lets talk privately and resolve matters amicably
Re: thread closed. by kingreign(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
tkaymuo:
Gazzuzz pls dont bring that matter here. i told you about my predicament and circumstances, lets talk privately and resolve matters amicably

E Don enter here. You better give him his money or else....

If he didn't bring it here you won't had talked about settling amicably.

3 Likes

Re: thread closed. by Namzy(m): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
Those of us not residing in Lagos?
I need fan belt 2004 honda accord i4 plus
power steering fluid reservoir and
back shocks
And air intake hose if available thanks. Currently in nnewi

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? / PAN Nigeria Launches Virtual Auto Showroom / 12 Facts About The New Bugatti Divo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.