Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale (1524 Views)

My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping / Please Suggest A Tyre RIM For My Corolla 2005CE / Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale by victorbass1234: 7:48am On Dec 18, 2022
I changed cars
My new car comes with 4 tyres and 1 spare all alloy rims .
I want to sell my spare for my old car Honda Accord . Alloy rim plus old tire .

Price 15k
WhatsApp or call. 07082640565

Re: SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale by Onyeka90210(m): 7:52am On Dec 18, 2022
Why not sell it with the whole car?
So the new buyer of the old car won't be looking for where to get a spare undecided

7 Likes

Re: SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale by victorbass1234: 8:15am On Dec 18, 2022
It is my choice to sell my spare. With the car or not .
Not yours.
Re: SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale by victorbass1234: 8:17am On Dec 18, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Why not sell it with the whole car?
So the new buyer of the old car won't be looking for where to get a spare undecided

Funny enough.
It's actually my choice to sell my old with the alloy rim and tyre.

Not yours.
Have you owned a car sir?
Re: SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale by Onyeka90210(m): 8:18am On Dec 18, 2022
victorbass1234:

Funny enough.
It's actually my choice to sell my old with the alloy rim and tyre.

Not yours.
Have you owned a car sir?
Simple question you don dey brag say you get Honda grin
If na Benz now, wetin for happen
Nigerians sha.
Stripping parts from the old car to sell.
Doesn't make any sense

10 Likes

Re: SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale by victorbass1234: 8:24am On Dec 18, 2022
Onyeka90210:

Simple question you don dey brag say you buy Honda grin
If na Benz now, wetin for happen
Nigerians sha.
Stripping parts from the old car to sell.
Doesn't make any sense

You need to learn how to read.
First I clearly stated. Honda was the old car.
I didn't state the name of the new car.
If I was showing off I would have cos of dumb fellas like you.
I only wanted to sell an item from the old car.
Please the is December . Don't carry this attitude till January next year.
I beg you.
Grow up sir

1 Like

Re: SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale by Onyeka90210(m): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2022
victorbass1234:

You need to learn how to read.
First I clearly stated. Honda was the old car.
I didn't state the name of the new car.
If I was showing off I would have cos of dumb fellas like you.
I only wanted to sell an item from the old car.
Please the is December . Don't carry this attitude till January next year.
I beg you.
Grow up sir
Oga rest, I just hope the money solves whatever problem you're going through right now.
Abi you come nairaland come dey sell your Papa spare tire grin
Make he catch you first

18 Likes

Re: SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale by diportivo: 9:04am On Dec 18, 2022
vawulence!!!

oya,

5 Likes

Re: SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale by iHateFraudsters: 11:04am On Dec 18, 2022
victorbass1234:
I changed cars
My new car comes with 4 tyres and 1 spare all alloy rims .
I want to sell my spare for my old car Honda Accord . Alloy rim plus old tire .

Price 15k
WhatsApp or call. 07082640565

They will buy it at a ridiculous price, mind you.

It's only one rim.

Not a pair or two pairs.
Re: SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale by Onyeka90210(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

They will buy it at a ridiculous price, mind you.

It's only one rim.

Not a pair or two pairs.
Number one that’s not even his rim, from the picture you can see from the seller tag,
The owner is one of the biggest rim dealers on jiji,
His user is “Blessed Boy Oil Money”
I do not really know OPs motive for this thread to be honest, that’s why I’m left wondering.
Why he will screenshot someone’s post of selling full set of rim tyre and come and advertise it as spare here.
“I changed cars” grin
Baba wan sha shine.
Nothing wey inferiority complex no go cause

3 Likes

Re: SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale by ifytrik(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
Onyeka90210:

Oga rest, I just hope the money solves whatever problem you're going through right now.
Make he catch you first
Odogwu u bad grin

2 Likes

Re: SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale by Kewtt: 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
Onyeka90210:

Make he catch you first

2 Likes

Re: SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale by Prosperity4All: 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
Onyeka90210:

Number one that’s not even his rim, from the picture you can see from the seller tag,
The owner is one of the biggest rim dealers on jiji,
His user is “Blessed Boy Oil Money”
I do not really know OPs motive for this thread to be honest, that’s why I’m left wondering.
Why he will screenshot someone’s post of selling full set of rim tyre and come and advertise it as spare here.
“I changed cars” grin
Baba wan sha shine.
Nothing wey inferiority complex no go cause
The Op is an I.D.I.O.T
Now you also found out he might be a scam. His arrogance is beyond understanding.
You wasting your energy on him
Re: SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale by cmoney22222: 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
Bursted
Re: SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale by heybeebugatty(m): 3:16am On Dec 22, 2022
Casted….. MR I change cars.
Re: SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale by Kasdat5(m): 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
From car wheels , ole don enter center rugs .
Thief
Re: SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale by victorbass1234: 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
Kasdat5:
From car wheels , ole don enter center rugs .
Thief
Is your father looking for his properties?
And he told you I took them ?

I'm trying to understand the reason for your hate.
I live rent free in your head �️.
Re: SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale by Kasdat5(m): 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
victorbass1234:

Is your father looking for his properties?
And he told you I took them ?

I'm trying to understand the reason for your hate.
I live rent free in your head �️.
Ud live rent free in kirikiri when the time is right , where did you get those images to steal & decive people again , e no go work scammer

1 Like

Re: SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale by victorbass1234: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Kasdat5:

Ud live rent free in kirikiri when the time is right , where did you get those images to steal & decive people again , e no go work scammer
I live rent free in your head.
Deal with it.
Be good
Re: SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale by Kasdat5(m): 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
victorbass1234:

I live rent free in your head.
Deal with it.
Be good

"be good" ,
I can't , until we get rid of scammers like you
Re: SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale by victorbass1234: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
Kasdat5:

"be good" ,

Lmao .
Okay .
Re: SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale by cmoney22222: 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
Do you still have the rim? Or it’s sold

victorbass1234:

Lmao .
Okay .
Re: SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale by victorbass1234: 7:00am On Dec 23, 2022
cmoney22222:
Do you still have the rim? Or it’s sold

Sold
Ordinary rim is what's available now
Re: SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale by victorbass1234: 8:23am On Dec 23, 2022
Kasdat5:

"be good" ,
Lmao
Ok
Mad man
Re: SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale by Kasdat5(m): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2022
victorbass1234:

Lmao
Ok
Mad man

Am not mad , am furious , get a life
Re: SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale by victorbass1234: 8:52am On Dec 27, 2022
puote author=Kasdat5 post=119369167]

Am not mad , am furious , get a life [/quote]
Lol ok
Mad man �
Re: SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale by victorbass1234: 8:53am On Dec 27, 2022
Kasdat5:

Am not mad , am furious , get a life
Lol ok
Mad man �

(1) (Reply)

Jaguar Xtype Series / Difference Between Toyota Camry 03 And 06 / My Honda Baby Boy 2000 Model, D4 Light Blinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.