Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Actress Ini Edo In All Shades Of Beauty As She Vacates In London For Christmas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ini Edo In All Shades Of Beauty As She Vacates In London For Christmas (1670 Views)

Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) / Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts / Rita Dominic Is All Shades Of Beauty As She Steps Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ini Edo In All Shades Of Beauty As She Vacates In London For Christmas by BloggersNG: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
Your Favorite screen goddess has jet out of the country to UK for a vacation, After the stress through out the year, it is only appropriate she do this before christmas.. And recent photos she's been Sharing from the vacation is jaw dropping, Meanwhile how is the Christmas in your area? lets talk.

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/actress-ini-edo-in-all-shades-of-beauty.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

1 Like

Re: Actress Ini Edo In All Shades Of Beauty As She Vacates In London For Christmas by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
She's cute.
She used to be my crush..
Re: Actress Ini Edo In All Shades Of Beauty As She Vacates In London For Christmas by Kingsleyuc(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
Beautiful...xmas ko

Cake Baking And Decoration Full Expert Training Guide Pdf And Videos Free Download.....check my profile
Re: Actress Ini Edo In All Shades Of Beauty As She Vacates In London For Christmas by biacan(f): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
My mentor smiley
Re: Actress Ini Edo In All Shades Of Beauty As She Vacates In London For Christmas by ibkkk(f): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
Gorgeously gorgeous kiss smiley
Re: Actress Ini Edo In All Shades Of Beauty As She Vacates In London For Christmas by Tamarapetty(f): 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
not my fav.
preety though
Re: Actress Ini Edo In All Shades Of Beauty As She Vacates In London For Christmas by Kenzico(m): 3:15am On Dec 03, 2017
Wow!

She looks different!
Re: Actress Ini Edo In All Shades Of Beauty As She Vacates In London For Christmas by laribari(m): 3:47am On Dec 03, 2017
biacan:
My mentor smiley

Mentor is a strong word oo!

Be careful who you pick as a mentor.

(1) (Reply)

My Big Ass & Big Tits Won Me More Than 5 Awards –ghanaian Actress, Lydia Reveals / Actress, Mercy Aigbe Looks Beautiful As She Rocks Blonde Hair [PICS] / Students Mobs Davido As He Visits Adeleke University Campus (vid + Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.