Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

I Will Pay Workers’ Salaries, Pension Arrears Before 2018 – Gov Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Pay Workers’ Salaries, Pension Arrears Before 2018 – Gov Bello (523 Views)

Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) / Fayose’s Govt Left N57b Unpaid Workers’ Salaries, Pension Arrears, Says Fayemi / Sun Governor Of The Year 2018: Gov Ugwuanyi Arrives At Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay Workers’ Salaries, Pension Arrears Before 2018 – Gov Bello by Ebullience(m): 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
Gov. Yahaya Bello of Kogi State says he will pay all salary arrears of civil servants and the pension arrears before the end of 2017.

Bello also said that he would commence prompt payment of salaries of workers in the state public service from January 2018.

He made the promise on Saturday at the commemoration of the 110th birthday of the Odeyani-Anebira, Alhaji Audu Otonoku and his eight years on the throne as the Otonoku in Lokoja.

“As from January next year, we shall be paying all our cleared civil servants’ salaries as and when due.

“I want to appreciate God that good days are coming to the people of Kogi,” he said.

The governor traced the genesis of the delay in the payment of workers’ salaries to huge debts which he claimed his administration inherited from the immediate past administration.

http://punchng.com/i-will-pay-workers-salaries-pension-arrears-before-2018-gov-bello/amp/

Re: I Will Pay Workers’ Salaries, Pension Arrears Before 2018 – Gov Bello by aolawale025: 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
He has only December to do this. Hope he doesn't seek an escape route if they don't release additional Paris club
Re: I Will Pay Workers’ Salaries, Pension Arrears Before 2018 – Gov Bello by python1: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
If you like, don't even pay, your days are properly numbered. Even the peanut workers take as salaries, you still dey do yanga on top, dont worry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Pay Workers’ Salaries, Pension Arrears Before 2018 – Gov Bello by sarrki(m): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
Yahaya Bello is a disgrace to the younger generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Pay Workers’ Salaries, Pension Arrears Before 2018 – Gov Bello by python1: 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
sarrki:
Yahaya Bello is a disgrace to the younger generation

He is even worse than a disgrace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Pay Workers’ Salaries, Pension Arrears Before 2018 – Gov Bello by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin

Make Yahaya Bello dey give una Lamba make una dey chop am.

Yahaya Bello! This one na gurvnor?
Re: I Will Pay Workers’ Salaries, Pension Arrears Before 2018 – Gov Bello by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
and some people are agitating for youth to take over.....
let's Atikukate 2019

(1) (Reply)

APC Chieftain, Others Defect To The PDP In Apa Council Area Of Benue State / I'll Pay Workers’ Salaries, Pension Arrears Before 2018 – Kogi Gov / Atiku Has Helped Me But I Won't Follow Him Anywhere - Lalong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.