Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,445 members, 7,833,565 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Corpse Of Policeman Killed In Numan, Adamawa By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of Policeman Killed In Numan, Adamawa By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) (38749 Views)

Father Cornelius Okoye Attacked By Herdsmen (Graphic Pictures) / Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In Numan, Adamawa By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by Kennedy767(m): 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
Fatherofdragons:
OK go and eat that guy's corpse cuz e be like say hunger done eat deep into ur brain. WAIT u lived in the northeast? the same place where people are been used as suicide bombers? u need Jesus.
Igbo man...read proper OK.... I did my NYSC there....it seem u guys exhumed corpse and feed on them in Igbo land....this Biafra that av been eluding u guys..I pray it works for u guys one day.....
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In Numan, Adamawa By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Typical afonjas; they will whine, curse and charge about Fulani crimes but when you tell them lets separate as Igbos are clamoring for, for the good of everyone as our value systems are different(incompatible), they say no but come up here to whine. Useless things
You Think That Your Tribe is better than fulani?
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In Numan, Adamawa By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by aspirebig: 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
What?

How do we really get there?
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In Numan, Adamawa By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by judondasylva(m): 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
gidgiddy:

No! This is just criminal activity according to the government of Nigeria.

The real concern should be unarmed IPOB that have never killed anyone. They are the real terrorists we should be thinking about because the Biafran flag contains nuclear missles that can kill millions.

Fulani herdsmen killers are just criminals

IPOB that hasnt killed anybody are the real terrorists we should be concerned about.

I propose that Fulani killer herdsmen should be given an award, they are just criminals. They could have been terrorists like IPOB and not killed anyone.

It is time we stop talking about herdsmen, they are just mere criminals

Lets talk about the terrorists like IPOB

I love your write up, you just captured my thought.
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In Numan, Adamawa By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by Elliot2(m): 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
deco22:
You guys included them in your proposed republic of Biafra,so you people were already trying to get them aligned to your cause,and thats what made them speak up and say they don't belong to Biafra,so you insulting them now because they don't wish to be part of Biafra is uncalled for and impractical.
is referendum not d right way to put paid to their stand as not wanting biafra or inclusion of their territories?
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In Numan, Adamawa By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by Elliot2(m): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
IslamicRebel:

I am from the so called Niger delta but you are correct. The Niger delta guys are truly dumb.
i am a niger-deltan too from bayelsa,yenegoa lga,from an oil producing community!i know what pains it means to be neglected and denied of ur right! so i hate it to see people antagonising the biafran dream whereas they do nothing in their part to protest the injustices in d country,d underdevelopment,and all that ish! there are a lot of things we should be antagonising abt and not biafra which is d least of problems. left for me,i want one nigeria but one devoid of all ills caused by ourselves that could be easily but for our laziness and wickedness.
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In Numan, Adamawa By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by deco22(m): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
Elliot2:
is referendum not d right way to put paid to their stand as not wanting biafra or inclusion of their territories?
Yes it is,but insulting them isn't going to get you support,thats what am trying to correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers Burnt With Operational Vehicle In Obudu (graphic Pics) / Tenant’s Decomposing Body Found In Lagos Apartment / Suspected Ritualists Caught Packing A Lady's Urine. Photos And Videos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.