Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Atiku’s Claim On Buhari Fictitious Says Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Claim On Buhari Fictitious Says Presidency (717 Views)

Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate / Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters / Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku’s Claim On Buhari Fictitious Says Presidency by akelicious(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
The Presidency on Saturday described as “fictitious concoction” a claim credited to former Vice President Atiku Abubakar that President Muhammadu Buhari was banned from entering United States over religious considerations.

The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, said in a statement on Saturday it was mind-boggling that a person of Atiku’s calibre who should know the truth was spreading lies about the President.

He said the claim made by the former vice president only existed in the realm of his imagination, as President Buhari was never stopped from entering America.

The statement reads: “Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, claims in an interview published Saturday that ‘for about 15 years, Buhari could not enter America on account of religious considerations.’

“This fictive concoction being passed off as truth is mind-boggling, coming from a former Number Two Man of Nigeria, who should know the truth.

“At no time was President Buhari, as a private person, ever forbidden from entering any country in the world.

“Rather, the rest of the world has always held Muhammadu Buhari as a man of sterling qualities, strong on integrity, transparency and accountability.

“The same testimony is still borne of the Nigerian President by many world leaders today.

“It is curious that former VP Abubakar had been asked why he had not visited America for over a decade, something that had been a stubborn fact dogging his footsteps. Instead of answering directly, he begged the question, saying Buhari also had been disallowed from entering the same country for 15 years before becoming President.

“We hereby make it resoundingly clear that what the former vice president said only exists in the realm of his imagination.

“If he has issues to settle with American authorities, he should do so, rather than clutch at a straw.”

more details at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/12/atikus-claim-on-buhari-fictitious-says.html

Re: Atiku’s Claim On Buhari Fictitious Says Presidency by python1: 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
Re: Atiku’s Claim On Buhari Fictitious Says Presidency by AntiWailer: 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
Atiku dey lie
Re: Atiku’s Claim On Buhari Fictitious Says Presidency by Built2last: 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
I don't think Atiku camp will make such heavy allegation without evidence. They must have researched and found out that even Indian man was also not allowed into U.S

In months to come a lot will play out. Atiku has started his campaign in Ernest.

Buhari handlers must start early. I remind them daily that Buhari won election with less than 2.5 million votes even when he got block votes from the north.

2019, he will surely loose some votes to any northerner coming out. And the battlefield is the south. The 2015 election was just to close for Buhari to think it will be an easy ride. When you talk his zombies on nairaland says he is IPOB president. Let campaign start and we shall see.

APC has not performed to have people easily vote them in 2019.
Re: Atiku’s Claim On Buhari Fictitious Says Presidency by kelechi50: 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
Who do we believe now
Re: Atiku’s Claim On Buhari Fictitious Says Presidency by PointZerom: 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin
Re: Atiku’s Claim On Buhari Fictitious Says Presidency by OBAGADAFFI: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
Let them fight grin
Re: Atiku’s Claim On Buhari Fictitious Says Presidency by mrbillz(m): 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
Na them sabi jare
Re: Atiku’s Claim On Buhari Fictitious Says Presidency by Lomprico2: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
Yeah! He also wrote wassce.
Re: Atiku’s Claim On Buhari Fictitious Says Presidency by Ballmer: 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
Built2last:
I don't think Atiku camp will make such heavy allegation without evidence. They must have researched and found out that even Indian man was also not allowed into U.S

In months to come a lot will play out. Atiku has started his campaign in Ernest.

Buhari handlers must start early. I remind them daily that Buhari won election with less than 2.5 million votes even when he got block votes from the north.

2019, he will surely loose some votes to any northerner coming out. And the battlefield is the south. The 2015 election was just to close for Buhari to think it will be an easy ride. When you talk his zombies on nairaland says he is IPOB president. Let campaign start and we shall see.

APC has not performed to have people easily vote them in 2019.
http://saharareporters.com/2010/02/03/us-atiku-abubakar-40-million-money-laundering-accusation-wife-jennifer

I know this won't change your stand. I also know Atiku as not been pronounced guilty which makes him innocent but I know very well Buhari does not have such accusations on his head that difference is enough for me.
Re: Atiku’s Claim On Buhari Fictitious Says Presidency by dunkem21(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin
Re: Atiku’s Claim On Buhari Fictitious Says Presidency by IamPatriotic(m): 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
The question that is begging for an answer from Mazi Atikuchukwu is, why is he barred from entering America? And not if buhari was barred or not.
Re: Atiku’s Claim On Buhari Fictitious Says Presidency by okosodo: 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
Wether or not, the man is an inmitigated disaster
Re: Atiku’s Claim On Buhari Fictitious Says Presidency by Atiku2019: 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
Atiku2019
Re: Atiku’s Claim On Buhari Fictitious Says Presidency by anibirelawal(m): 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin
Re: Atiku’s Claim On Buhari Fictitious Says Presidency by porka: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
Can't the world just see evidence that Buhari was in the USA before 2015?

Mr Adesina should have provided evidence that Buhari was not denied visa on account of his religious extremism by the United States before he became president.

One thing that is extremely hard for Buhari to produce is evidence.
Re: Atiku’s Claim On Buhari Fictitious Says Presidency by Miradamian: 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
A proof that Bubu were there bf being elected will just save us the stress. We are waiting
Re: Atiku’s Claim On Buhari Fictitious Says Presidency by Built2last: 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ballmer:

http://saharareporters.com/2010/02/03/us-atiku-abubakar-40-million-money-laundering-accusation-wife-jennifer

I know this won't change your stand. I also know Atiku as not been pronounced guilty which makes him innocent but I know very well Buhari does not have such accusations on his head that difference is enough for me.
Re: Atiku’s Claim On Buhari Fictitious Says Presidency by AnodaIT(m): 12:03am On Dec 03, 2017
IamPatriotic:
The question that is begging for an answer from Mazi Atikuchukwu is, why is he barred from entering America? And not if buhari was barred or not.
The question is, did Buhari entered US 15 years before becoming President?
Re: Atiku’s Claim On Buhari Fictitious Says Presidency by Ovamboland(m): 6:53am On Dec 03, 2017
porka:
Can't the world just see evidence that Buhari was in the USA before 2015?

Mr Adesina should have provided evidence that Buhari was not denied visa on account of his religious extremism by the United States before he became president.

One thing that is extremely hard for Buhari to produce is evidence.

But you're not interested in Atikus evidence to back up his claim

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Buhari & Jonathan? / The Story Of The CAC Good Women Choir And The Evergreen Song / This Is Worst Christmas Ever!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.