Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,096 members, 7,845,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Lol Atiku Needs To Shut Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lol Atiku Needs To Shut Up (514 Views)

Peter Obi: Guinness Handler Apologizes Over "Shut Up Your Dirty Mouth" Tweet / Guinness Nigeria Blasts Man Who Called Peter Obi Liar: Shut Up Your Dirty Mouth / The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lol Atiku Needs To Shut Up by Ikengawo: 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
im the last person to support APC and even less likely to care about zoo politics. But on a pure human annoyance level, Atiku needs to shut up. Since it will surprise the rest of you, let me be the one that tells you that there will never be another 'election' in Nigeria again. Buhari's 'win' was a coup and it's plotters will never allow an election that doesn't favor them to hold.

Worst, Buhari is massacring his ppl in Adamawa with his militia (fulani herdsmen). It's 100% about the election though most of you are too stupid to know. Atiku has responded by surrounding himself with ppl that only matter on yoruba twitter like dele modududu and reno omokiri

IF anyone doesn't know why we don't want to be a part of the ZOO call niggeraria or if you're still championing politicians, you're the problem.

1 Like

Re: Lol Atiku Needs To Shut Up by Atiku2019: 5:55am On Dec 03, 2017
Ikengawo:
im the last person to support APC and even less likely to care about zoo politics. But on a pure human annoyance level, Atiku needs to shut up. Since it will surprise the rest of you, let me be the one that tells you that there will never be another 'election' in Nigeria again. Buhari's 'win' was a coup and it's plotters will never allow an election that doesn't favor them to hold.

Worst, Buhari is massacring his ppl in Adamawa with his militia (fulani herdsmen). It's 100% about the election though most of you are too stupid to know. Atiku has responded by surrounding himself with ppl that only matter on yoruba twitter like dele modududu and reno omokiri

IF anyone doesn't know why we don't want to be a part of the ZOO call niggeraria or if you're still championing politicians, you're the problem.
Re: Lol Atiku Needs To Shut Up by Bari22: 6:17am On Dec 03, 2017

(1) (Reply)

I Will Sue The Whole Of Nigeria If EFCC Dares Arrest Me - Uranta / Balarabe Musa: APC Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians / For APC, The Bell Tolls - Kola Ologbondiyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.