Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. (3583 Views)

BREAKING: INEC Declares Muhammadu Buhari Winner Of 2019 Presidential Polls / The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look / Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by NuclearWinter: 8:36am On Dec 03, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

The same trump that is in bed with Saudi and Sunni Islam? The same trump that is tweeting in support of the saudi crown's crackdown on opponents? When is Trump coming to give biafra again pls? cheesy

Why won't he support that crazy boko Prince who is doing the dirty work for him by cracking down on his own family members

Or are you not aware that most of those arrested in Saudi Arabia including the billionaire Prince all rooted for Hillary and even took to twitter to insult Trump?

Why should Trump now come to his aid?

If anything Trump is prepping Saudi Arabia towards civil war.

This is 5D chess that Trump is playing those goat fckers

2 Likes

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by shukuokukobambi: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2017
imhotep:

we already know that you are an afonja arabic memorizer grin grin

Once again, you're a mental and everlasting slave if you follow any of the religions from the middle east

was it judaism you were practicing here? i'm no muslim, never have been. deny you're a christian or a jew

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6019821_2017090306_54_49_jpeg4372a349205f007e905691ca2b19b712

2 Likes

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 03, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Once again, you're a mental and everlasting slave if you follow any of the religions from the middle east

was it judaism you were practicing here? i'm no muslim, never have been. deny you're a christian or a jew

[img]http://www.nairala9821_2017090306_54_49_jpeg4372a349205f007e905691ca2b19b712[/img]
are you related to muslim adebolajo, who beheaded people in the middle of the street ?

4 Likes

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by Danladi7: 8:41am On Dec 03, 2017
python1:
Lol. Yet, pigs are busy grunting that Buhari was banned from same US. grin
I swear with Almighty God!

If nairaland is a debate ground Ipig terrorists will have scored 2% with the way they post with low I.Q,illogicality and poor memory!

3 Likes

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by python1: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2017
Danladi7:

If nairaland is a debate ground Ipig terrorists will have scored 2% with the way they post with low I.Q,illogicality and poor memory!
Gbam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by Danladi7: 8:44am On Dec 03, 2017
NuclearWinter:

Obama was a gambari slave to the house of saud.

I have saved that picture.

its very useful grin
Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by shukuokukobambi: 8:44am On Dec 03, 2017
imhotep:

are you related to muslim adebolajo, who beheaded people in the middle of the street ?

don't know him but what's up below?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6019821_2017090306_54_49_jpeg4372a349205f007e905691ca2b19b712

3 Likes

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 03, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

don't know him but what's up below?
[img]http://www.6019821_2017090306_54_49_jpe691ca2b19b712[/img]
Receive sense from the Emir of Ilorin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by Danladi7: 8:47am On Dec 03, 2017
imhotep:

we already know that you are an afonja arabic memorizer grin grin
grin....Another low I.Q post from Ipig terrorist.

You've never seen an Arabic bible?
Arabic pathology text book?...Arabic physics text book?

most nairaland Ipigs are insults and disgrace to Igbo race grin

3 Likes

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by shukuokukobambi: 8:47am On Dec 03, 2017
Danladi7:

the dumbness they display is pure comedy cheesy

Ever since the swim in the muddly pools of isiala ngwa, the failed boycott of anambra elections and the deleting of the albino hunchback, they've been on a meltdown cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by Owerri1stSon: 8:48am On Dec 03, 2017
Op, we know all these. The Yoruba's cowardliness has gone beyond the fabric of Nigeria. The world knows; Yoruba legendize on cowardice. ThankGod I am an Igbo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 03, 2017
Danladi7:

grin....Another low I.Q post from Ipig terrorist.

You've never seen an Arabic bible?

most nairaland Ipigs are insults to Igbo race.
This is how your arab masters will sell you in the market for $210.00 each grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by shukuokukobambi: 8:48am On Dec 03, 2017
imhotep:

Receive sense from the Emir of Ilorin grin grin

Are you a jew or a christian? are you a slave to middle eastern myths? what are you doing licking urine before an albino below?

2 Likes

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 03, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Are you a jew or a christian? are you a slave to middle eastern myths? what are you doing licking urine before an albino below?
[img]htents/6019821_2017090306_54_49_jpeg4372a349205f007e905691ca2b19b712[/img]
Igbo life is Hebrew life.
dont be another daura dull@rd on rampage grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by shukuokukobambi: 8:51am On Dec 03, 2017
imhotep:

Igbo life is Hebrew life.
dont be another daura dull@rd on rampage grin grin

so this is the hebrew life below? why is identity crises your lot? is it hereditary?

2 Likes

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

so this is the hebrew life below? why is identity crises your lot? is it hereditary?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6019821_20170903ca2b19b712
Igbo amaka grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by Danladi7: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2017
Owerri1stSon:
Op, we know all these. The Yoruba's cowardliness has gone beyond the fabric of Nigeria. The world knows; Yoruba legendize on cowardice. ThankGod I am an Igbo.
Coming from the world reknowned cowardly Igbo people who their 2 bravest men(kanu and ojukwu)in history ran away from enemies grin.One ran away to ivory coast dressing like a woman,he later died of HIV/AIDs,the other ran to no where grin......their bravery is on social media and buccal cavity grin

2 Likes

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by shukuokukobambi: 8:53am On Dec 03, 2017
imhotep:

Igbo amaka grin grin

and the hebrew worship in action below. congrats faithful devotee

3 Likes

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by Kyase(m): 8:54am On Dec 03, 2017
NuclearWinter:

1. Stopped funding ISIS

2. Bombed the sh1t out of Obama's so-called moderate rebels.

3. Dismantling Obama care

4. Not towing the same globalist policy which Obama pushed

5. Banning the mentally ill Muslim refugees from entering the US.

6. No more supporting the Saudis in their war with Yemen
and how successful is that?

1 Like

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by shukuokukobambi: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2017
Owerri1stSon:

empty chest beating cowardly clown that can no longer fly biafla flag because of ordinary python dance cheesy

When is the next ipob rally? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by Danladi7: 8:59am On Dec 03, 2017
imhotep:

This is how your arab masters will sell you in the market for $210.00 each grin grin
Asari dokubo,the Muslim deputy god of Igbo people Christians will be number One grin grin grin

while There jew god Nnamdi kanu will supply the urine to quench your thirst grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by Danladi7: 9:02am On Dec 03, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

empty cheat beating cowardly clown that can no longer fly biafla flag because of ordinary python dance cheesy

When is the next ipob rally? cheesy

I am sure GEJ will join the next rally to show he didn't just use and dump them in 2015 grin

I am sure atiku abubakre the hausa fulani himself will be there to show support and water them with his urine grin..since nnamdi kanu has ran away grin
Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by NuclearWinter: 9:04am On Dec 03, 2017
Kyase:
and how successful is that?

The Caliphate has been uprooted from Syria and Iraq.

Your Saudi gods are blaming small Qatar of funding ISIS and think starting a war with Iran will make Trump forget about their terrorist links and then come to their help.

Well Trump will give them war not only with Iran but also among themselves.

The beast known as Saudi Arabia is about to be wiped off the face of the earth and we can not thank Emperor Trump enough for that

1 Like

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by porka: 9:05am On Dec 03, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

didn't you clowns also swear that buhari was banned from the US? Now you say the US govt forced GEJ to lose the elections and concede to him? How do you cope with the contradictions that dominate your waking thoughts and sleeping nightmares? cheesy

This your cognitive dissonance is factory fitted surely!! cheesy

Read and understand

Question - “how come you are running away from the United States of America? What offence have you committed to warrant not being able to visit, since all this time?”

Answer - Atiku fired back at me: “It is the sole prerogative of America to determine who they want in their country or not. I’m not
running away from America. I applied, but wasn’t issued a visa. However, they did not decline me categorically either. They’ve only said my application is going through administrative process. This is not peculiar to me. For about 15 years, Buhari could not enter America on account of religious considerations. The current Indian Prime Minister, Modi, suffered the same fate for years. Today, he is being treated to red carpet treatment in America.. I fly to different parts of the world, including Europe, if America wanted me, it would be so easy for them to reach out to their allies…”

1 Like

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by shukuokukobambi: 9:11am On Dec 03, 2017
porka:

[s]Read and understand

Question - “how come you are running away from the United States of America? What offence have you committed to warrant not being able to visit, since all this time?”

Answer - Atiku fired back at me: “It is the sole prerogative of America to determine who they want in their country or not. I’m not
running away from America. I applied, but wasn’t issued a visa. However, they did not decline me categorically either. They’ve only said my application is going through administrative process. This is not peculiar to me. For about 15 years, Buhari could not enter America on account of religious considerations. The current Indian Prime Minister, Modi, suffered the same fate for years. Today, he is being treated to red carpet treatment in America.. I fly to different parts of the world, including Europe, if America wanted me, it would be so easy for them to reach out to their allies…”[/s]

abeg carry your nonsense preaching to your deluded choir. did you not see the thread where the morons said buhari was banned? have you tried to correct the nonsense they've been saying since? angry

Is that not what sensible people people have been trying to show them since?
Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by shukuokukobambi: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2017
Danladi7:

I am sure GEJ will join the next rally to show he didn't just use and dump them in 2015 grin

I am sure atiku abubakre the hausa fulani himself will be there to show support and water them with his urine grin..since nnamdi kanu has ran away grin

Atiku already promised them he'll become a christian as soon as he wins. You know how easy it is to pless mumu button of ipob? cheesy

trump, putin, netanyahu have all promised and ipob are holding on to them cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by Owerri1stSon: 9:13am On Dec 03, 2017
Danladi7:

Coming from the world reknowned cowardly Igbo people who their 2 bravest men(kanu and ojukwu)in history ran away from enemies grin.One ran away to ivory coast dressing like a woman,he later died of HIV/AIDs,the other ran to no where grin......their bravery is on social media and buccal cavity grin

Atleast they stood their ground and fought like men.. Ojukwu: a man who created a country in country, Nnamdi Kanu: a man who called a presidential dictator a madman even when he was in prison. What other empirical evidence do you need to prove to you that the small boy, Nnamdi kanu is far greater than Awolowo,Obasanjo, Tunubi wrapped together.

1 Like

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by Danladi7: 9:14am On Dec 03, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Atiku already promised them he'll become a christian as soon as he wins. You know how easy it is to pless mumu button of ipob? cheesy

trump, putin, netanyahu have all promised and ipob are holding on to them cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by Danladi7: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2017
Owerri1stSon:

Atleast they stood their ground and fought like men.. Ojukwu: a man who created a country in country, Nnamdi Kanu: a man who called a presidential dictator a madman even when he was in prison. What other empirical evidence do you need to prove to you that the small boy, Nnamdi kanu is far greater than Awolowo,Obasanjo, Tunubi wrapped together.

1 Like

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by shukuokukobambi: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2017
Owerri1stSon:

Iffa slap you? where did ojukwu stand like a man? in ivory coast with woman wrapper and lipstick while encouraging mumus to keep dying in umuahia and enugu?

where did kanu stand and fight like a man? inside afara ukwu jungle through which he escaped and left your brothers to die after swimming isiala ngwa muddy pool? angry

3 Likes

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by porka: 9:23am On Dec 03, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

The same trump that is in bed with Saudi and Sunni Islam? The same trump that is tweeting in support of the saudi crown's crackdown on opponents? When is Trump coming to give biafra again pls? cheesy

Read and understand

Saudi Arabia is undergoing some modernization currently, the Sunni Islam as you know it is being dismantled systematically.

Efforts are on to return Saudi Arabia to pre-1979 secular/liberal society by the Crown Prince according to reports.

If these efforts yield good results, it will be a boon to world peace and a disadvantage to extremists/jihadists everywhere.

Saudi Arabia’s Grand Plan to Move Beyond Oil: Big Goals, Bigger Hurdles
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/25/world/middleeast/saudi-arabias-grand-plan-to-move-beyond-oil-big-goals-bigger-hurdles.html

Saudi Crown Prince’s Mass Purge Upends a Longstanding System
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/05/world/middleeast/saudi-crown-prince-purge.html?ribbon-ad-idx=2&src=trending

1 Like

Re: Obama Ordered Tinubu To Allign With Buhari For 2015 Presidential Polls. by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 03, 2017
NuclearWinter:
Too much undeserved credit has been given to Tinubu for the emergence of Buhari into power while neglecting the obvious fact that a Buhari win was ordained and pushed for by the Obama WH.

It was Obama and the United States ruling DNC which after being paid handsomely by Saudi and Gulf lobby groups in Washington that worked, threatened and shamelessly pushed for regime change in Nigeria in preference for a Buhari candidacy.

A situation where the last US SCOTUS, John Kerry came to Nigeria a few weeks prior to the elections to parley with opposition figures, without bothering to meet with members of the Nigerian govt in what was not even disguised as an official state visit plus the fact that Obama lent Buhari his personal campaign slogan plus his campaign manager also points how deeply entrenched Obama was in ensuring Buhari emerged as President. But little is known on how the Obama WH threatened GEJ not to contest the rigged elections and how this led to Jonathan conceding defeat. The then US SCOTUS, John Kerry had called GEJ and warned him to be ready to handover to Buhari irrespective of the outcome of the elections.

All this direct collusion and interference by the Obama WH on the Nigeria elections was done purely out for personal gain as the Saudis had paid both Obama and that wiccan witch of Washington handsomely to ensure their boko candidate is made President.

Abeg refund your parents what they spent on your education and visit yaba left for check up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Senators, 70 Reps Storm Kaduna For Buhari (photos) / Oyetola Vrs Adeleke:: Justice Obiora's Absence / Idrith Garba Kareka Reelected As Speaker, Jigawa Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.