Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,086 members, 7,845,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

(prophecy By Tb Joshua) - Jonathan Be Very Careful In The Month Of August. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (prophecy By Tb Joshua) - Jonathan Be Very Careful In The Month Of August. (41481 Views)

Obasanjo Should Let Jonathan Be – Fayose / Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari / Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (prophecy By Tb Joshua) - Jonathan Be Very Careful In The Month Of August. by lovelyayo(m): 8:48am On Jul 14, 2013
Kobojunkie:

You would need to fill me in on what part of my statement there IMPLIES he cannot continue to spew forth more of the same @eina.

Freedom of speech is open to everyone but as I said it is ridiculous at this point that these men take advantage of the situation and use it as means to spew forth more divide. And I still believe it is time the Nigerian people look to ignoring them in all if they are not willing to PUT UP. I already gave examples of how they can put up, because the same God they claim to speak for, had others do just the same.

He didn't just speak what he felt. Please make no mistake to confuse this with that. This man presumes to speak FOR GOD here. And if that be the case, then I have a right to demand he ACT according to the word of the same God rather than continue to fill us with more of the same divisive nonsense they have in the past, in the name of God.  About whom to fight, I suggest you ask who MOSES, jeremiah, Isaiah, Nehemiah etc fought in the bible to understand that bit.

u just said freedom of speech, so you have no right to tell him to shut up also, he only expressed what he saw or felt, everyone with his own policy and principle...i reckon you are one of those that always criticize but ask yourself, 'what have you done to better the lives of the masses?
Re: (prophecy By Tb Joshua) - Jonathan Be Very Careful In The Month Of August. by engrchidi4real(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
ElRazur: Fccuk Tuberculosis Joshua.
oh Jesus,pls have mercy on this fellow,just as u did to 1 of the thieves who died with u on the cross
Re: (prophecy By Tb Joshua) - Jonathan Be Very Careful In The Month Of August. by Dpeacemaker101: 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
gedtalks:

father forgive him because he knows not what he is saying
Religion in Nigerian has made us believe in Tom ,dick andharry that comes out and says whatever he likes, people should face reality. Tune Bakare came out for VP with Buhari and all of you ran to him and supported him cause he a pastor, now the man goes around condemning his running mate and the party. Let's differentiate what God has said, and what our pastors are telling us,these people are mortals like us even the bible say that we should study to show ourselves more approved. Abeg ooo
Re: (prophecy By Tb Joshua) - Jonathan Be Very Careful In The Month Of August. by Agbgift(f): 12:34am On Sep 15, 2013
August has ended.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV / Wike Attributes Low Turnout Of Voters To Outcome Of Presidential Election / Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.