Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right – Adeboye Speaks Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right – Adeboye Speaks Again (609 Views)

Desmond Elliot Was Right In Calling Nigerian Youths Children - Ivan-Whyte Eagle / Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right – Adeboye Speaks Again by Ebisco019: 7:54am On Dec 03, 2017
The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has spoken again on the raging tithe controversy sparked by controversial On-Air-Personality, Daddy freeze.

This time he said God himself convinced him that tithing was right for Christians.

Recall that in a previous reaction to the tithing controversy, Adeboye warned Christians against the dangers of non- compliance to paying of tithe.

However, the cleric, on Sunday, 3rd December, 2017 edition of his Daily Devotional, titled: “Open Heavens”, said the command to pay tithes on one’s earnings simply places a demand on the Christian to trust God.

Writing on the topic, ‘Tithing Is Trusting’, Adeboye said: “To experience exploits in your life, you must have a personal relationship with God. You must believe that He lives and love Him with all your heart. You must also learn to trust in Him.

“The command to pay tithes on your earnings simply places a demand on you to trust God. Your response to this command shows the level of trust you have in Him.
“If you can pay your tithes correctly, it shows that you trust God for your livelihood, but if you find it difficult to be faithful in doing this, it simply shows that you trust more in your earning than in God to sustain you.

“After I became newly born again and we were taught to pay tithes, I laughed and said in my mind, ‘These people do not know that I am a mathematician. If 100% is not enough for me, how can 90% be enough after I have paid 10% as tithe? Thank you very much! Even though these people are not educated, they still want to use their smartness to take 10% of my income from me. Let them try and take it’.

“However, down the line, God convinced me by Himself and I observed remarkable changes in my life.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/12/god-himself-convinced-me-tithing-was.html

Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right – Adeboye Speaks Again by Nwodosis(m): 8:05am On Dec 03, 2017
Anything that happens to Daddy Freeze, Pastors should be held responsible! He never touched any of the anointed yet he's being attacked. May be they were all anointed for the sake of tithe.

1 Like

Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right – Adeboye Speaks Again by phintohlar(f): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2017
Nwodosis:
Anything that happens to Daddy Freeze, Pastors should be held responsible!
why?
Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right – Adeboye Speaks Again by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 03, 2017
You all should go read your bible. The truth is there and it will guide you..
I'm tired of He said, She said !
Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right – Adeboye Speaks Again by Nwodosis(m): 8:14am On Dec 03, 2017
phintohlar:
why?

He has touched the source of their livelihood !
Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right – Adeboye Speaks Again by DIKEnaWAR: 8:42am On Dec 03, 2017
Nwodosis:
Anything that happens to Daddy Freeze, Pastors should be held responsible! He never touched any of the anointed yet he's being attacked. May be they were all anointed for the sake of tithe.

I wonder why all of a sudden the preaching is all about tithing ? Nothing else is preached these days. They see it as a declaration of war.

1 Like

Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right – Adeboye Speaks Again by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 03, 2017
Who even listen to these Thieves parading themselves as Pastors again besides their dumb followers. You will be shocked that Educated folks still fall for these stewpid scams. These folks continue to build mansions all over the world, buy private jets, live luxurious life, only pop singers enjoy and still continue to shove it down the throat of their dumb followers. It is sad that while businesses, factories, are closing shops, Churches are multiplying. Criminal rate is in steady increase an more greedy Christians are being raised to continue to impoverished the nation of her resources thanks to the prosperity preachers in suits. Pastors as well as their fellow politicians Continue to milk their followers while their bli followers continue to defend them.
Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right – Adeboye Speaks Again by Foxrain: 9:05am On Dec 03, 2017
;Dfreeze oya let's go to heaven and verify from the horses mouth.
Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right – Adeboye Speaks Again by Slaveman343: 9:40am On Dec 03, 2017
Like for Bible revelation, share for Adeboye's personal revelation
Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right – Adeboye Speaks Again by Lalas247(f): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2017
When their Funds is being threatened they are all CRAWLING OUT to save their bank accounts undecided

Hmmm God Forgive them ! Religion is a serious dog eat dog business ..

1 Like

Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right – Adeboye Speaks Again by phintohlar(f): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nwodosis:

He has touched the source of their livelihood !
owk
Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right – Adeboye Speaks Again by Jochabed(f): 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
The issue of either to tithe or not is simple. If you need God to open the windows of heaven for you,then go ahead and tithe. But if you don't then don't tithe. But remember,it was the same God who gave you that money.

(1) (Reply)

Ever Daring Ghanaian Actress,efia Odo Breaks Internet With Bad Kente Bikini.pics / I Am Rich Because I Work Too Hard - Duncan Mighty Reveals / Breaking! Wizkid Manager, Introduces A Talented Music Video Director: Director J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.