Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,407 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" (30394 Views)

Police Invites Tekno For Questioning For Dancing With Unclad Girls / Drake Gives Accolades To Wizkid And Tekno For Inspiring His New Album / Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by BloggersNG: 6:39am On Jan 07, 2018
Planet TV has called Out Singer Tekno for Been extremely disrespectful to them, According to one of their presenter Ezzy They met His yesterday, and he was very rude, That his attitude shows Wizkid's Manager Sunday was right all along about him, He also said Tekno May not go far if he continues like this.. see below:

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/wizkids-manager-was-right-tv-station.html

1 Like

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by billynoni(m): 6:41am On Jan 07, 2018
Okay,now that we know Tekno abi infinix is rude.......can this make Buhari make the petrol price go back to 97naira?

*coughs*......I knew it this is going to the frontpage, talking about 2018 being good,FTC things.

Erm erm erm erm.... Mr Seun,biko "likes" must be turn to cash oooooo this 2018.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by Smellymouth: 6:43am On Jan 07, 2018
Na wa
Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by Meajor(m): 6:48am On Jan 07, 2018
OK... So this early morning you want go front page, with this kind news wey no get head..... Pple dey think of how to move the nation forward, you dey tell us of Tekno rudeness...who e EPP?
See OP Tekno rudeness is your rudeness? Na so buhari take start oh... Carrying pple matters for him head, now him own house issues him no fit solve...if na Israel and Palestine issues, or Gambia na der him go begin show him outdated military mind...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by Evablizin(f): 6:51am On Jan 07, 2018
shocked

Tekno nothing do you,your supporters plenty for Nairaland.grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by Neminc: 6:51am On Jan 07, 2018
What is this useless journalist feeling like? Is he God? And that fool saying he will never have hits again? Who the hell is planet tv? Bigger than any artiste indeed. Useless fools!! Someone who you didn't lift up, how can u bring him down? The same power that lifted him up is what will keep him there

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by ouzo1(m): 7:00am On Jan 07, 2018
Smellymouth:
Na wa

ALAGA

guy I change phone, abeg pm that ur numbs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by mexxmoney: 7:01am On Jan 07, 2018
Who is this ezzyplanettv clown? Does he own the world media or what? You didn't say what Tekno did to you and you're just there forming Bruce almighty.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by marooh: 7:09am On Jan 07, 2018
To make money is not d issue but can u handle it?

Oga Tekno the only papa wey u get na media be careful

But wait ooo.....are u sure they are not trying to persuade him into illuminati grin ?

Waiting to hear from Diana crew

DSMCM crew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by MrRhymes101(m): 7:12am On Jan 07, 2018
"if only u know u will not have hit songs again" chai! People are mean!... funny MC

1 Like

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by Zanas: 7:13am On Jan 07, 2018
Jokers, does this nobody want tekno to come and worship him? What rubbish!! Tekno carry go joor!! Shame to haters

24 Likes

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by Chrisbeks: 7:16am On Jan 07, 2018
An ordinary employee of a media station that the company can decide to fire tomorrow is here threatening someone's career. An ordinary monthly salary earner is forming God over somebody's future. What a fool!! You can't do anything to Tekno, his life is not in your hands

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by Vinstel: 7:21am On Jan 07, 2018
Everybody sha be feeling like something. Even this unknown nonentity too dey form godfather. Laughing in Japanese, who be dis one nah?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by itchie: 7:25am On Jan 07, 2018
Abeg sharrap! U can't do shiit to tekno. In reekado's voice, The boy pass your papa

25 Likes

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by dahunsy(f): 7:36am On Jan 07, 2018
Tekno na chinko naaaa so rudeness and bin loud can't be taken away from him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by Megatrix: 7:43am On Jan 07, 2018
God bless tekno, God punish all haters and pull him down syndrome people.

20 Likes

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by enemmo(f): 8:15am On Jan 07, 2018
Too long to read..but with the way Tekno handled the next rated headies award issue, there is no smoke without fire.

5 Likes

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by elgramz: 8:21am On Jan 07, 2018
I know I have never watched planettv in my life and same goes for millions of other Nigerians I am sure. So can this midget pls spare us the "I can make or destroy" attitude? Who the hell are you? I am sure 90% of the people reading this story have never heard about an idiot like you. Tekno's destiny is not in your hands, you can't stop him from being what God has destined him to be

23 Likes

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by Masama: 8:31am On Jan 07, 2018
Tekno nothing do u. God de ur back. All this enemies of progress can't stop u

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by Masama: 8:33am On Jan 07, 2018
MrRhymes101:
"if only u know u will not have hit songs again" chai! People are mean!... funny MC
They are just enemies of progress, tekno destiny no de their hand

15 Likes

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by Smellymouth: 8:36am On Jan 07, 2018
ouzo1:

ALAGA

guy I change phone, abeg pm that ur numbs

Okay senior man.. Happy new year bruh
Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by ouzo1(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2018
Smellymouth:

Okay senior man.. Happy new year bruh

Baba same to u

1 Like

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by okonja(m): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2018
Ghen Ghen
Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by kamatofeelz(m): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2018
elgramz:
I know I have never watched planettv in my life and same goes for millions of other Nigerians I am sure. So can this midget pls spare us the "I can make or destroy" attitude? Who the hell are you? I am sure 90% of the people reading this story have never heard about an idiot like you. Tekno's destiny is not in your hands, you can't stop him from being what God has destined him to be
u are ignorant
wise up and stop acting childish tekno doesn't even know u sir

12 Likes

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by elgramz: 10:12am On Jan 07, 2018
kamatofeelz:

u are ignorant
wise up and stop acting childish tekno doesn't even know u sir
And I guess @ezzyplanettv knows you abi? Ignoramus!!

26 Likes

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by Origamist: 11:04am On Jan 07, 2018
Hater.

6 Likes

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by safarigirl(f): 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
If Tekno begin dey swear for all the media outlets wey no grewe play him track when he dey find audience, or the DJs that bounced him at clubs, you know how many people no go get destiny for this life?

If this guy wants to threaten anyone, he should first build someone's career. These clowns were probably writing WAEC when Tekno was jumping around and looking for how to blow, he doesn't owe anybody jack.

If he is rude, no wahala. Mariah Carey is a superstar, but she has been known to be a rude, conceited, condescending person.

25 Likes

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by jordyspices: 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
You didnt even tell us wat he did nd we still need to hear tekno side of d story copy dat

6 Likes

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by Holamidhe(m): 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
I thought life is ezzy.
When tecno was jumping from one studio to another did you see him?
I am waiting for tecno side of the story.
Maybe he was high or you guys approached him like it was your right to interview him.

Nothing spoil sha, you just give tecno free publicity that he won't get from showing on you TV

7 Likes

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ehya... The guy sounds pained

7 Likes

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by veekid(m): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
Who be this one?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude Okoye And Family Take Cute Selfie / Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" / Mercy Aigbe In Afro 2006 Vs 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.