Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (29084 Views)

David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) / Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. / Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by Ikology(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2017
Forum members finally held their traditional marriage rites in Abor, Udi local government, Enugu State. The event was held on 25th November, 2017. Thank God for his mercies on lives , while we pray on his continued protection and guidance for the new couples.

Nairalanders please wish the brand new couples happy married life.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by Ikology(m): 8:27am On Dec 03, 2017
More

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by Ikology(m): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2017
Lalasticlala, mynd44

rocktation, seun

Front page

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by Jodha(f): 8:35am On Dec 03, 2017
Congrats to them....

But yhu should have stated their handles ...so we'll know they are truly nairalanders...

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by QueenSekxy(f): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2017
cuties

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by chigoizie7(m): 8:38am On Dec 03, 2017
Congratulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by ufuosman(m): 8:49am On Dec 03, 2017
Congrats to both family
Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by internationalman(m): 9:03am On Dec 03, 2017
how are we sure they re nairalanders.
HML though.
Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by Joislim(f): 9:09am On Dec 03, 2017
HML
what's their monikers
Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by Ikology(m): 9:11am On Dec 03, 2017
Jodha:
Congrats to them....

But yhu should have stated their handles ...so we'll know they are truly nairalanders...

Lol

The forum is still faceless.

My TM tho

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by Ikology(m): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2017
Joislim:
HML

what's their monikers

Her own, is it necessary?
Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by Ikology(m): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2017
internationalman:
how are we sure they re nairalanders.

HML though.

Thanks bro. Yes for sure they are members.

Precisely me

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by Ikology(m): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2017
chigoizie7:
Congratulations

Thanks man

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by Ikology(m): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:
cuties

Thank youuuuu
Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by Atiku2019: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2017
Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by internationalman(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2017
Ikology:

Thanks bro. Yes for sure they are members.
Precisely me
Well then, best wishes..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by ibkkk(f): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2017
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by tosyne2much(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2017
Congrats.. Wishing you all the best

Everyday you keep seeing things like this on the front page and then you begin to ask when will Lalasticlala who is always pushing this threads to the front page ever post his own pre-wedding pictures cool

Is he allergic to pre-wedding pictures abi him no get woman to marry? cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by Ikology(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2017
More

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by Ikology(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2017
Atiku2019:
Congrats

Thanks
Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by Joislim(f): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2017
Ikology:

Her own, is it necessary?
not necessary... congratulations once again
Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2017
Congrats...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:
cuties
hmm dis ur figure is lit..even ur back make sense.
Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by QueenSekxy(f): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2017
lefulefu:
lol,,thanks joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by Martin0(m): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2017
lefulefu:

Oboy nor cross boundry ooogringrin
U go fit pay,?grin
Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by Martin0(m): 9:44am On Dec 03, 2017
lefulefu:

Remember say e get babe wey dey observe u ooogringringrin
Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

Oboy nor cross boundry ooogringrin
U go fit pay,?grin
sure i go fit pay wen i don hustle my 10 billion from E moneycheesy
Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

Remember say e get babe wey dey observe u ooogringringrin
na waoh na wich babe come dey observe me?cheesy.u and ur mouth ehncheesy.
Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by Martin0(m): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2017
lefulefu:
sure i go fit pay wen i don hustle my 10 billion from E moneycheesy

Hahahahgringringrin u sure say na dat kin payment she dey look forgringrin

Nor be say after 10billion una go still dey soak garri make e for rise oogringrin
Re: Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahgringringrin u sure say na dat kin payment she dey look forgringrin

Nor be say after 10billion una go still dey soak garri make e for rise oogringrin
babe like Queensekzy no go sabi chop garri na.na food like Quaker oat and cornflakes she go dey chop ..u know all dose oyibo food.i go stock am put 4 house cheesy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? / "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) / Man Buried On His Wedding Day In Cross River State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.