Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread (23693 Views)

6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification / Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by musocious: 10:31am On Dec 20, 2017
Price is 102,000 in slot... Bought mine there yesterday. One of the best phone in 2017. wink

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by Justwiz4(m): 11:18am On Dec 20, 2017
abahyor:
how much now?
for pre-order 122000-135000
Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by skino4united(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2017
Admin1992:
Infinix Zero 5 hosts a 5.98 inches (approximately 6.0 inches) screen with Full HD display, the screen has a 2.5D curve at the edges and a resolution of 1080 by 1920 pixels with 403 pixels per-square inch. Like we mentioned earlier the device has an 18:9 screen ratio.

At the helm is powerful Octa-core processor that clocks at 2.6 GHz with Mediatek Helio P25 for a top notch processing speed. On-board RAM capacity is 6GB which is really commendable, multi-tasking on a device with that ample RAM size will be a bliss.

Android 7.0 Nougat is pre-installed on the Infinix Zero 5 out of the box with the company’s XOS v3.0 skin on top, Infinix XOS has been widely praised for it’s sleek and well designed user interface. Being a flagship device, the Zero 5 will most likely get the Android 8.0 Oreo update.

Infinix Zero 5 comes in two internal storage variants; 64GB and 128GB. If the user requires more storage space, the ROM can be expanded to up to 2TB via external SD card.

KEY FEATURES
Display
5.98-inch
Processor
2.6GHz octa-core
Front Camera
16-megapixel
Resolution
1080x1920 pixels
RAM
6GB
OS
Android 7.0
Storage
64GB
Rear Camera
12-megapixel
Battery Capacity
4350mAh

Sources: http://www.naijaadvance.com.ng/2017/12/infinix-zero-5-full-specifications.html
Without bias or prejudice, I must confess the phone is cool coz that's what I use and worth even more than the price. Inbox me here or call/whatsapp 07032292477 to get urs delivered to your doorstep at 103k and pay upon delivery... Jumia and yudala sales consultant
Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by Iseoluwani: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2017
crowntoro:
you no lie but Gionee phones are tooooooo expensive these days
I have been using my Gionee phone for more than 3years now so I want to buy another phone but can't afford Gionee phone anymore so Infinix is what I am looking at

Lost my gionee m5 n went back to see if I could afford another, the price had double up, I just quickly go home go manage my touch light phone until my pastor wife give me her Gionee M2 mini... All in all m a Gionee addict
Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by BeardedTraveler: 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
hi.was interested in this phone until i saw this comment. Why do u think its a scam?

There are better phones at half the price

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by BeardedTraveler: 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
Fabuloski:

how much is xiaomi

You'll get the 3G 32GB for around 55k - 57k and the 4G 64GB for a bit more
Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by BeardedTraveler: 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
crowntoro:
you no lie but Gionee phones are tooooooo expensive these days
I have been using my Gionee phone for more than 3years now so I want to buy another phone but can't afford Gionee phone anymore so Infinix is what I am looking at

Buy Xiaomi, no regrets
Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by BeardedTraveler: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
Drdreyy:

How will you feel when you cannot hold your phone comfortably without accidentally touching your screen and triggering some operations unintentionally? Thats what you get with a bezeless phone.

I don't think the idea of completely eliminating bezels is a good one, due to handling issues.

Invalid. The tech world is moving towards bezeless design, the screen can be locked to avoid inadvertent contact
Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by kepal99(m): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
XXLDICK:

Sure, No contest. But who actually needs such RAM and processor power on a phone?
True, 6Gb RAM seems much.
But I'll like to know why you chose the Xiaomi Redmi note 5 over the zero 5
Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by Juliearth(f): 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
Simplep:
D price is 120k

Actually is 100k
Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by Drdreyy: 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Invalid. The tech world is moving towards bezeless design, the screen can be locked to avoid inadvertent contact

You didn't get it! I mean while operating the phone. It's not convenient resting/balancing the phone on the back alone without additional support from the front.

For bezeless, you will be making contact with the screen, this can lead to unwarranted operations.
Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by crowntoro(f): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Buy Xiaomi, no regrets
Xiaomi what please? I mean full name
Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by crowntoro(f): 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Lost my gionee m5 n went back to see if I could afford another, the price had double up, I just quickly go home go manage my touch light phone until my pastor wife give me her Gionee M2 mini... All in all m a Gionee addict
Gionee phones are just way too expensive

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by XXLDICK(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
kepal99:

value for money, better design, screen on time, UI, OTA, IR blaster, GPU...

I don't use phone without an IR blaster.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by XXLDICK(m): 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
Drdreyy:

How will you feel when you cannot hold your phone comfortably without accidentally touching your screen and triggering some operations unintentionally? Thats what you get with a bezeless phone.

I don't think the idea of completely eliminating bezels is a good one, due to handling issues.
I have one and I do not touch the screen accidentally.

I don't think anybody accidentally touches the front of a phone during operation whether bezeless or not bezeless.
Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by BeardedTraveler: 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
crowntoro:
Xiaomi what please? I mean full name

Depends on ur budget. How much are you willing to spend?
Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by BeardedTraveler: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Drdreyy:

You didn't get it! I mean while operating the phone. It's not convenient resting/balancing the phone on the back alone without additional support from the front.

For bezeless, you will be making contact with the screen, this can lead to unwarranted operations.

Okay I get you. But that is being catered to by a software which should get better with time
Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by BeardedTraveler: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
kepal99:

If I can chip in some words, Redmi 5 plus is based on a 14nm processor (SD625) which is one of the most power-efficient processors which results to good battery life.

The phone is efficient a sub-successor to Redmi Note 4/4x which is the best "value-for-money" device produced this year as far as I know. Redmi Note 4/4x is a budget phone which beats many flagship, infact it beats many Tecno and Infinix phones that are sold for higher price.

Also it's user interface, MIUI, is one of the best u can get, it should have IR blaster too, more frequent updates through OTG and the display is 2040*1080!!! All these at around 56k for the 3G,32GB version! Is there any phone made by Infinix and tecno that can beat this at that price?! Never!!

You can head to Xiaomi thread to get more views. But if the Redmi 5 plus lives up to expectations, then it should be a wonderful device

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by tidedroid: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
XXLDICK:

value for money, better design, screen on time, UI, OTA, IR blaster, GPU...

I don't use phone without an IR blaster.
in 2018 there are going to be limited if any phones with ir blaster for u to choose,hope the few ones with ir blaster like I think xiaomi and huawei(though am not sure) keep making phones with them
Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by crowntoro(f): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Depends on ur budget. How much are you willing to spend?
30-35k
Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by BeardedTraveler: 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
crowntoro:
30-35k

Redmi 5a if u prefer 5 inches.

Redmi Note 5a if u prefer 5.5 inches
Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by kepal99(m): 1:49am On Dec 21, 2017
Which nice Xiaomi phone can I buy and where can I get it?
Need advice please
Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by Admin1992: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
kepal99:
Which nice Xiaomi phone can I buy and where can I get it?
Need advice please

Better go for that Infinix Zero 5
Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by Admin1992: 6:51am On Dec 23, 2017
crowntoro:
30-35k

Infinix
Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by crowntoro(f): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
Admin1992:

Infinix
infinix what? I don't get you
Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by kamikaze199044: 8:35am On Dec 25, 2017
crowntoro:
infinix what? I don't get you
Infinix hot 4 pro
Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by kamikaze199044: 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
Yes
Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by Admin1992: 6:36am On Dec 30, 2017
iamDjSkukie:
Price please?
Check source link above
Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by Hotdiamond(m): 6:54am On Dec 30, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Seconded. Gionee addict. Durability
Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by Iseoluwani: 11:39am On Dec 30, 2017
Hotdiamond:

Seconded. Gionee addict. Durability

Can't do without gionee... My next wish is M6 mirror
Re: Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread by Admin1992: 7:27am On Jan 08, 2018
affable4:
Price
above

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NCC Slams N4Million Fine On Innjoo For Selling Substandard Phones / Tecno Droipad 8 With Android 5.0 Lollipop / Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.