Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

I Witnessed The Murder Of My Mother By My Father” – Jakub - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Witnessed The Murder Of My Mother By My Father” – Jakub (1277 Views)

My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka / Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio / Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Witnessed The Murder Of My Mother By My Father” – Jakub by cheapgoals(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2017
The Polish international experienced the bitter side in the early stage of his life: he was ten years of age when he and his sibling saw his dad ruthlessly stabbing their mom to death. It occurred after a heated contention and the killer was condemned to 15 years in jail.

He is haunted by a harrowing story which has never stymied his path to football stardom.

Jakub Błaszczykowski (Kuba) never addressed his dad again, in spite of the fact that he attended his memorial service after he kicked the bucket at 56 years old.

Read more on
http://cheapgoals.com/i-witnessed-the-murder-of-my-mother-by-my-father-jakub/
Re: I Witnessed The Murder Of My Mother By My Father” – Jakub by oloriLFC(f): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
cry This life sef!

(1) (Reply)

Ezenwa Reveals: Unity In Eagles’ Team Is Key / All Round Transfer News ( Video ) / Cristiano Ronaldo Narrowly Avoided A Flying Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.