Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,025 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

"Buhari Has Wasted A Lot Of His Goodwill, I Will Defeat Him In 2019" – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Has Wasted A Lot Of His Goodwill, I Will Defeat Him In 2019" – Atiku (621 Views)

2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal / Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan / UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Buhari Has Wasted A Lot Of His Goodwill, I Will Defeat Him In 2019" – Atiku by ahmedkoded95(m): 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has said defeating President Muhammadu Buhari will be a cakewalk for him if the president runs against him in 2019.

Mr. Abubakar said Mr. Buhari has become politically weak after squandering the goodwill Nigerians accorded him during the 2015 elections.

“I will definitely beat him this time. He has wasted a lot of his massive goodwill,” Mr. Abubakar said.

The former vice-president was interviewed by Dele Momodu for his column which was published Saturday in The Boss Newspaper he publishes.

He said many associates of Mr. Buhari are furious, but they are silent about their disapproval of the president, and are waiting for the right time to strike back.

“A lot of people are disgruntled but keeping quiet and lying low,” Mr. Abubakar said. “Our youths are suffering terribly and now they are being sold into slavery.”

“Everyone knows my track record of inviting and attracting a good team and giving them the opportunity to work professionally. Nigerians are tired of leaders who cannot think big and work big,” he added.

Mr. Abubakar said he would be ready from day one should Nigerians elect him president in 2019.

http://www.gltrends.ng/2017/12/buhari-wasted-lot-goodwill-i-will-defeat-2019-atiku/

lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: "Buhari Has Wasted A Lot Of His Goodwill, I Will Defeat Him In 2019" – Atiku by talktonase(m): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
Those hyenas and wolves surrounding pmb have done harm than good.
Re: "Buhari Has Wasted A Lot Of His Goodwill, I Will Defeat Him In 2019" – Atiku by delugajackson: 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
You have mentioned a few problems facing us as Nigerians and you are now using them to campaign.

My hope is that you don't exhaust them before 2019.
Re: "Buhari Has Wasted A Lot Of His Goodwill, I Will Defeat Him In 2019" – Atiku by merit455(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
delugajackson:
You have mentioned a few problems facing us as Nigerians and you are now using them to campaign.

My hope is that you don't exhaust them before 2019.
Just shut up
Re: "Buhari Has Wasted A Lot Of His Goodwill, I Will Defeat Him In 2019" – Atiku by yarimo(m): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
I wish am part of Atiku's native doctors, I will just be making cash any how. by assuring him with nigeria presidency. grin

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Wasted A Lot Of His Goodwill, I Will Defeat Him In 2019" – Atiku by princechurchill(m): 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
Who dey vote for buhari again,
Re: "Buhari Has Wasted A Lot Of His Goodwill, I Will Defeat Him In 2019" – Atiku by delugajackson: 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
merit455:
Just shut up
I guess you were paid well. You can do better than that.

Re: "Buhari Has Wasted A Lot Of His Goodwill, I Will Defeat Him In 2019" – Atiku by nijabazaar: 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
Buhariz chances are Dead and Gone
Re: "Buhari Has Wasted A Lot Of His Goodwill, I Will Defeat Him In 2019" – Atiku by deltaisgreat: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
Go Atiku go on. Nigerians are behind you. We must root out the monster in Asorock who that propaganda party APC sent to destroy the future of our youths forcing us to put our lives in slavery line to Europe through Libya. We have learned a bitter lesson but never again should we make such mistake. APC can't deceive us again. They hijacked the media in 2015 across the country to propagate falsehood against opposition party and won the election through propaganda. That time is over. Let me borrow from Chaly Boy, " OUR MUMU DON DO. I will Atikulate in 2019

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari To Visit Abia State Today / Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom / Photo Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo In His Bayelsa Traditional Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.