Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,214 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

DK Olukoya's Speech On Tithing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DK Olukoya's Speech On Tithing (702 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DK Olukoya's Speech On Tithing by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
Dr Dk Olukoya GO of mountain of power and miracle church (MFM) world wide made it know in todays service that it is not written in the bible that its compulsory to pay tithe and offering even the first fruit.
by doing so you God may bless you even more and this way you are sowing seed for future prosperity.

so now y'all know that what ever you give to church for the work of God is frow your own generousity.
Re: DK Olukoya's Speech On Tithing by Authoreety: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
Thank u very much.....

I swear,God knows his people...

My friends dat tithe without sentiments can testify 2 how our God has been a solution solver

Indeed, our God is Good

1 Like

Re: DK Olukoya's Speech On Tithing by Becoted001(m): 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Claims He Paid Stephanie Otobo To Make Confession / Michigan Mother, 45, 'killed Her Husband, Two Adult Children: Jehovahs Witnesses / Bishop Abioye: "My Ministry Is To See To The Fulfillment Of Oyedepo's Ministry"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.