Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,056 members, 7,956,947 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Should I Download And Install? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Should I Download And Install? (2257 Views)

How To Use Social Bundle Data To Browse, Download And Stream On All Apps / Where Can I Download Full Movies? / How To Download and Stream Videos Unlimitedly on YouTube With Just N25 on Mtn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Download And Install? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
help needed here

I have been seeing this on my phone, Infinix note 4. Should I go ahead to download and install. What does it mean?

Re: Should I Download And Install? by Harmoneasy: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
Yeah..

Its actually a system update, requesting that you should upgrade your current version to the newest one recommended on your device, which is Nougat os.

It help to fix bugs, correct some minor issues and make your phone work more efficiently during usage.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Download And Install? by Reeberry: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
You don't know what system update mean? Nawao!
Re: Should I Download And Install? by Harmoneasy: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
Reeberry:
if at all she doesn't know it, helping her or putting her through is'nt a bad idea.

Since when did learning becomes a crime?

Probably want to confirm, in other avoid virus related issues.

#Peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Download And Install? by Offpoint: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
yeah, it's just an upgrade of ya os... make sure you have enough data though
Re: Should I Download And Install? by Reeberry: 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
Harmoneasy:
if at all she doesn't know it, helping her or putting her through is'nt a bad idea.

Since when did learning becomes a crime?

Probably want to confirm, in other avoid virus related issues.

#Peace.
Cut it. You're talking as if what she was asking wasn't obvious to her. She can see system update boldly written there. What is the essence of creating a thread to ask what it's all about when she can see and read all what the update is all about. Simple things to read in that screenshot.

1 Like

Re: Should I Download And Install? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
Didn't post to annoy anyone. I have not used any phone apart from Samsungs and I have not seen anything like that Before. I didn't want anything to crash my new phone.

Only wanted to make sure it's safe to click on the download and install.

Thanks guys
Re: Should I Download And Install? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
And also I read the first two lines and it was pretty scary. I had to ask.
Re: Should I Download And Install? by MarkWayne89: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2017
Go ahead and install it. If this came through your Android system update, it means that is safe and you can install it.

And if you are new to Android or smartphones, expect this sort of updates on a regular basis.
Re: Should I Download And Install? by ryfoz(m): 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
Harmoneasy:
Yeah..

Its actually a system update, requesting that you should upgrade your current version to the newest one recommended on your device, which is Nougat os.

It help to fix bugs, correct some minor issues and make your phone work more efficiently during usage.

fix bugs indeed, na so one of my Sis did d so-called "update" then her fone stopped ringing out, I modified settings tire, googled d problem, checked d thread here on NL for similar issue...long story short I had to factory reset the device before it came to normal
Re: Should I Download And Install? by guji12(m): 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
Reeberry:
Na lady nau..haba.
Hw many girls know OS update?
Re: Should I Download And Install? by Reeberry: 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
guji12:

Na lady nau..haba.
Hw many girls know OS update?
No wahala.

1 Like

Re: Should I Download And Install? by Harmoneasy: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
Reeberry:
Cut it. You're talking as if what she was asking wasn't obvious to her. She can see system update boldly written there. What is the essence of creating a thread to ask what it's all about when she can see and read all what the update is all about. Simple things to read in that screenshot.
that's not enough reason for you to diss her nau, after all na woman..
Even if na guy sef, helping out even if say hin dey doubt, no fit harm person.
Tell friend truth doesn't corrupt,
Re: Should I Download And Install? by Harmoneasy: 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
Reeberry:
No wahala.
your blood be wan too hot abeg cool down o.
Make this food for enter my body wello
Re: Should I Download And Install? by Harmoneasy: 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
ryfoz:

fix bugs indeed, na so one of my Sis did d so-called "update" then her fone stopped ringing out, I modified settings tire, googled d problem, checked d thread here on NL for similar issue...long story short I had to factory reset the device before it came to normal
oga e no be all phones your alleged claims dey affect o...
Re: Should I Download And Install? by ryfoz(m): 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
Harmoneasy:
oga e no be all phones your alleged claims dey affect o...

alleged ko alligator ni, where did you read in my post that "it affects all phones" or you just felt like pointing out the obvious for the sake of commenting abi?

I no get ur tym
Re: Should I Download And Install? by Harmoneasy: 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
ryfoz:

alleged ko alligator ni, where did you read in my post that "it affects all phones" or you just felt like pointing out the obvious for the sake of commenting abi?

I no get ur tym
you no get my time but you get my month and date,, bros e don do abeg no quarrel with your small brother nau.
Re: Should I Download And Install? by ryfoz(m): 2:23am On Dec 09, 2017
Harmoneasy:
you no get my time but you get my month and date,, bros e don do abeg no quarrel with your small brother nau.

alright sir, sorry about my comment
Re: Should I Download And Install? by RomeoMarvis(m): 6:18am On Dec 09, 2017
ryfoz:

Now, this what l'm talking about. The way you guys end an impending brawl. that's maturity. thumbs up to you and harmoneasy !
Re: Should I Download And Install? by ryfoz(m): 7:31am On Dec 09, 2017
RomeoMarvis:

Now, this what l'm talking about. The way you guys end an impending brawl. that's maturity. thumbs up to you and harmoneasy !

Thank you sir grin
I hope you go buy me dat glo 1k sub for Xmas as we discussed abi? wink
Re: Should I Download And Install? by RomeoMarvis(m): 7:56am On Dec 09, 2017
ryfoz:

Thank you sir grin I hope you go buy me dat glo 1k sub for Xmas as we discussed abi? wink
You say wetin?! dat one dey sha...
Re: Should I Download And Install? by Harmoneasy: 11:27am On Dec 09, 2017
ryfoz:

thank you so much and God bless you
Re: Should I Download And Install? by ryfoz(m): 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
RomeoMarvis:
You say wetin?! dat one dey sha...
L grin L
Re: Should I Download And Install? by ryfoz(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Harmoneasy:
thank you so much and God bless you

My pleasure sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Symbian OS Gets A New Unofficial Update With Delight 1.7 / Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor / Latest Tecno Phones And Their Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.