Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

#endsars Trends In Social Media, Nigerians Says No To SARS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars Trends In Social Media, Nigerians Says No To SARS (634 Views)

Stop Crying On Social Media Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari Attacking Daura / Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office / Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars Trends In Social Media, Nigerians Says No To SARS by laurreta2017: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nigerians on social media are calling on Police authorities to scrap the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, popularly known by the acronym SARS.

The call follows several incidents of brutality, abuse, and harassment reported against men of the police department.

The Nigerian Police Force Public Complaint Rapid Response Unit, PCRRU, had yesterday announced the opening of channels through which the public can report complaints about SARS.

The move by the PCRRU may be connected to the public outcry that has trailed the activities of many SARS officials in recent times.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/endsars-trends-social-media-nigerians-says-no-sars/

Re: #endsars Trends In Social Media, Nigerians Says No To SARS by 7lives: 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
SARS should remain o.
Those complaining are criminals.
Re: #endsars Trends In Social Media, Nigerians Says No To SARS by boss01: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
7lives:
SARS should remain o.
Those complaining are criminals.
are you serious right now. Those complaining are criminals? You must be joking
Re: #endsars Trends In Social Media, Nigerians Says No To SARS by pointstores(m): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
boss01:
are you serious right now. Those complaining are criminals? You must be joking
truth only that Sars official are corrupt too

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Govt Press Release : The Ministry Of Happiness / Kashamu: My Immediate Reaction To My Purported Suspension / Adeniran And Dokpesi Reject PDP Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.