Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (962059 Views)

Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. / Best Skin-Lightening Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by Fummiee(f): 9:51pm On May 30, 2008
@honeychica
biko where in lagos can one get gluthione pills and how much does it cost?

1 Like

Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by shunter87: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2008
take alook at this i found

Blackskin.com's formula combines the powerful skin lightening properties of Hydroquinone with glycolic acid, cellulose and natural Aloe Vera gel amongst other ingredients. “This is a huge breakthrough for those who have used both expensive and inexpensive department store brands only to not see results. Black skin is different
and it has special needs and requires a special solution. Blackskin.com's dark spot fade gel can be found exclusively at www.blackskin.com and is recommended for dark spots, scars, dark elbows, knees and old scars. Results can typically be seen in less than 30 days
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by MethodMan3(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2008
TURA

MISTURA

ZARINA

MISZARINA

SHIRLEY

KONGI

ZEBRUDAYA

Goodluck grin
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by teetee2(f): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2008
Hi olabola, i used this neutrogena visibly lotion but makes me darker to the extend people are asking me why am i looking darker. I changed from clear essence maxitone cream because it opens up the strecth mark on my body. Do you mix it with anything. Thx
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by creamkele(m): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2008
Ya'll doing bleaching and according to the great Fela; ya yansh go black, ur face go yellow and u go get mustache for face, lol.

4 Likes

Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by honeychica(f): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2008
they are available from the chemist but very expensive! but i would take vitamin c
tablets, they're very good for the skin.
Allow those brands that have hydroquinone like tura and whatever they are not good or safe for the skin
a3 products are safe and they are made in italy, i think they sell
it in nigeria as well. I heard Bianca is very good. (no hq)
i ain't against lightening toning of dark marks etc. but i am against forsaking health for beauty
avoid at all costs those cheap shop brands with hq are carcogenic , especially avoid steroids and corticosteroids such as movate, Betnovate. If they are not prescribed it is in fact illegal to sell it!
these are prescriptions for exzema only how do i know i suffered and still suffer from exzema from time to time.
These corticosteroids calm the exzema then the thin the affected grin skin down.
I read a lot on dermatology cos i wanna know whats in some of these products.
Mineral oil (paraffinium liquidium) and petrolatum a derivative of petroleum isn't so good for our skin either.
Natural shea butter cocoa butter are much better and smell nicer too x

I wanna start my own skincare company one day maybe, and put these bad companies putting bad stuff in skincare products
out of business.

3 Likes

Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by honeychica(f): 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2008
yeah neutrogena ain't compatible wid everybody's skin, if you're skin type is oily u
probably need an oil-free moisterizer or preferably in humid climate a gel type moisterizer
x
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by queenniger: 12:51am On Jun 29, 2008
You need to apply sun screen on your face and body several times a day. SPF 30 It will feel uncomfortable but your natural skin tone will begin to show in a few weeks. Be careful of strong creams they can damage your skin. If you are already light what you need to do is protect your skin from the harsh sun that is burning your complexion. Stay out of the sun when you can, wide brim hats and shades, white and light colored clothing, Put that sunscreen on from head to toe continuously and you will see the results,
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by Afribiz(f): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2008
Is Elizabeth Arden lotion good for fair skin?
Pls i need to know.
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by oladypopsy(f): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2008
Hi Olabola,

i read your post and decided to giver it a try, i have a combination skin and i used to use nivea fair cream.

i bought the Tracia lightening shower cream but the Neutrogena cream is too costly(N3,500) and is too small.

The Tracia shower cream actually works for me and i want to get the neutrogena cream but i want to be sure if is going to work for me since am not a naturally fair person but am not too dark too.

and i want to know the kind of face powder that will be good for me too.

thanks all cheesy
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by emchy: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2008
Pls i need help. i changed soap and cream and after some days i noticed pimples and black head all over my face.

But i have stopped using the soap and cream but the pimples didn't disappear. i have tried so many things to stop the pimples to no avail.

i have a brown skin.

pls somebody should advise me on what to do and what will clear the pimples.
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by lentil: 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2008
hi, i live in the uk and would like to purchase tracia from nigeria. i sent my sister to get it for but she cant find the shower cream. could u pls tell me where u bought yours.
cheers
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by Hobi(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2009
Its really disturbin not knowin d type of cream to use at a particular time,may be because of d weather.I yab my brother al ways of havin 2 color skin,his face is dark and every other part is fair.pls landers wat shld he use.tanks
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by Hobi(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2009
Its really disturbin not knowin d type of cream to use at a particular time,may be because of d weather.I yab my brother al ways of havin 2 color skin,his face is dark and every other part is fair.pls landers wat shld he use.tanks
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by Hobi(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2009
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by Sookie(f): 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2009
you could try even complexion by mary kay for a really nice complexion.
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by Outstrip(f): 4:10am On Feb 09, 2009
This is so sad. Someone is even saying 'it will whiten you"

1 Like

Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by sashbaby(f): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2009
i use black opal soap for blemish and acne control and fair and white whitenizer(blue pack).its working for me,am even toned.but i have not gotten what to use for my face hence i dont apply cream on my face.i dont encourage bleaching
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by mohawkchic(f): 12:28am On May 13, 2009
Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-75120.0.html
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:12am On May 14, 2009
Skin success beauty products. . .they very good and come highly recommended.
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by palebobe(f): 10:27am On May 19, 2009
pls can anyone recommend a gd sunscreen 4 me. i need d name pls. tnx.
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by yjay(f): 9:18am On May 20, 2009
@palebobe, neutrogena has a wide range of commendable sunscreens.
i use the neutrogena ultra sheer dry-touch sunscreen, it comes in spf 55, 70 & 85
so u can make ur pick!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by palebobe(f): 8:57am On May 26, 2009
@yjay, tnx. but i wuld like to know if that tracia shower cream is good. aw much does those sunblocks go for? i would nt want to waste my money. aw about the skin success soap? pls if u do, i wuld like to have anybody's opinion on it. tnx. i need it urgently ooooooooooooooo
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by yjay(f): 9:12am On May 26, 2009
ur welcome, the tracia lightening shower cream i really dont know anything abt other than wat pple say abt it! the sunblocks N4,000 at Goldtwinkles(Barcelos Mall Ikeja), for me i think skin success soap is a waste of money, it doesnt do anything! used it in my university days but i prefer the neutrogena transparent soap which costs abt N530, u can try that!!! if u are looking for something to brighten ur complexion, my friend who lives in germany told me abt this neutrogena product she bought in lagos and she has been looking for it everywhere even in Germany, its the neutrogena (visibly firm body lotion with active copper,) my friend said ur skin glows & brightens in abt two weeks, i ill be getting some from the us in abt 2wks cos im not too sure u can get the original here, i ll let u know when i get them if ure interested ok, but if u cant wait u can go ahead & buy the tracia shower cream then!they say its good!!! smiley
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by palebobe(f): 9:21am On May 26, 2009
@yjay, tnx. i would try looking out for that neutrogena cream. but am interested ooooooooo. i mite try out that tracia shower cream and see how it works. thanx so much. safe journey kiss
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by yjay(f): 9:26am On May 26, 2009
i'm not travelling palebobe!!!! my aunty is sending them to me from the us!!!! ll let u know as soon as i get them! it cld be sooner too !!!!! wink
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by tessybaby(f): 10:17am On May 26, 2009
@palebobe
u seem to know much about neutrogena products.
am about to buy one my self but am confused
i don't know which body lotion/cream to use da would make my skin
colour glow, bright and even
and also which sun screen to use for my body.
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by palebobe(f): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2009
@sashbaby, aw gd is d fair and white 'so white'. Am talking of d one in a pink pack.
@yjay, i got d neutrogena soap. Am also using d tracia shower cream. Though am yet to see d effect. But am havin small rashes on my chest. I dnt think its heat rash. Any idea of wat i can use to clear them. Am waiting.
Response frm anybody wuld b apreciated. Tnx
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by yjay(f): 11:37am On Jun 05, 2009
@palebobe! good to know you bought the soap! hope u like it!!! small rashes or lil pimples?? anyways maybe u shld try neutrogena body clear body scrub(hope u can find it) its very effective for body breakouts if thats what you ve but i think it is!!! the products i ordered i'm getting them today! i ll keep u informed ok!!!!! dont freak out over the rashes, im sure its nothing smiley
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by palebobe(f): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2009
yjay, tnx. I went tru stress looking for d soap. I started d tracia a wk ago. Bt 2 b truthful, i am nt seeing anything. U can imagine someone telling me dat am getting dark. I felt bad really. Dnt knw wat to do.
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by yjay(f): 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2009
@palebobe, i ve some neutrogena products that you might be interested in!!!!!!
Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by beingme(f): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2009
lady don't damage ur skin cos it will ve side effect later

try st. ives lotions

www.st.ives.com
to choose ur skin type

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.