Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1295744 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2018
Where is your location?? If you are within Southeast/SouthSouth or if you are willing to travel, you can easily get your passport at an immigration office.

Nozzle:

Thanks alot, that's all I needed to hear.
Mk I go sleep for passport office
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eklektoss(f): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2018
Thank you thank you... the grammar used tho. Yea, i saw something like it being possible to change but then I' m scared
Ethelia:

The wordings of the questions are a bit strange but both include something like if you have ever been refused visa to any country, so the answer should be yes and you can provide the same explanation for both.

I don't really know about changing NOC after ITA but from the thread I've read its possible so long as the new NOC is also A,B or 0
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by intercedertee(f): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2018
Amen. Thank you for your concern. Regards to the family
cochtrane:
I like how this place has developed into a cohesive community over these past years. I've been studying a bit about closed online communities the past weeks and I see all the attributes I've been reading about present here in every form. That's good smiley
Anyways, love to wish every applicant speedy ITA and PPR this year. Gonna be great for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2018
Check your portal, if the address you filled for posting the letter is a Canadian address, then you won't get a refund.

Those that are not refunded their HST is because they filled Canadian address to which their ECA report will be sent to.

gistwivkome:
I still haven’t gotten a response from them even though I have made 2 requests.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 13, 2018
Hello guys I am drawing up a check list of the requirements for a single applicant as I am aware ITA will soon rain on me.
Please go thru my list and tell me if this is all I would need. Suggestions both constructive and destructive are very well welcome . grin
GlitteringStar and the rest of the gang I need your inputs.

PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT*** Reference letter in CIC format
* *Work ID CARD
* *Notice of Retirement savings account from Pension Fund admin

EDUCATION/Language *** ECA(MSC ONLY)
* * IELTS
* *MSC statement of result -is this allowed ?
* *B.TECH Certificate (no ECA)-should I include it ?

Proof of Funds *** TB certificate
* *Letter of investment from bank
* * 25% of Pension fund - letter from PFA in CIC format
* *Screen shot of Exchange rate from XE.COM and OANDA.COM
* * LOE - with correct analysis

PASSPORT** Biodata page

Medical report*** Meds report scanned copy

PCC ** PCC scanned copy

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eklektoss(f): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2018
Yaaaaaaay!!! The Noc queen herself has spoken, her "royal nocness"!lol thanks for confirming what @ethelia said.Yes its actually very similar. Ok so do i need to write a LOE stating the change. Thanks alot I 'll celebrate you very soon and with everyone expecting that golden mail.
Newmum0615:
1st question: Has XXXX been refused status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including blah blah blah) or visitor or temporary resident visa: YES

2nd question: Has XXXX ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?: YES

Type the same explanation for both questions.

Yes, you can change NOC post-ITA so long as you are confident that your ref letter matches the new NOC and it is not NOC C or D.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gistwivkome(f): 11:36am On Mar 13, 2018
I used a Nigerian address o

sunvick:
Check your portal, if the address you filled for posting the letter is a Canadian address, then you won't get a refund.

Those that are not refunded their HST is because they filled Canadian address to which their ECA report will be sent to.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eklektoss(f): 11:37am On Mar 13, 2018
Thanks i appreciate. Yes its actually the same noc just slightly different in job description.
Tojued:

@eklektoss empasis on the above your NOC has to be skill level A B or 0
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by blessings2017(m): 11:44am On Mar 13, 2018
Guitarlife:
Hello guys I am drawing up a check list of the requirements for a single applicant as I am aware ITA will soon rain on me.
Please go thru my list and tell me if this is all I would need. Suggestions both constructive and destructive are very well welcome . grin

Include payslips and bank statement (6 months) evidencing salary payments . Do well to highlight the payments in the statement

Reason: if you eventually land at LVO, it's likely you'd get ADR for those documents, if you didn't include them initially.

Cheers!

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2018
Na wa for this your hyping o. Lol. Me wey still dey learn work.

LOE is not really necessary but it won't hurt to do it if it'll give you more peace of mind. Most important thing is to ensure your ref letter matches the NOC you choose.

Eklektoss:
Yaaaaaaay!!! The Noc queen herself has spoken, her "royal nocness"!lol thanks for confirming what @ethelia said.Yes its actually very similar. Ok so do i need to write a LOE stating the change. Thanks alot I 'll celebrate you very soon and with everyone expecting that golden mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2018
blessings2017:

Include payslips and bank statement (6 months) evidencing salary payments . Do well to highlight the payments in the statement

Reason: if you eventually land at LVO, it's likely you'd get ADR for those documents, if you didn't include them initially.

Cheers!
Thank you for this however I do not get payslips at work. And my POF account is different from my salary account. And note that my POF is treasury bill bought in my name .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 11:49am On Mar 13, 2018
AMEN. AMEN. and AMEN.

gistwivkome:
Today I pray for progress for everyone on this thread. For every stage; ielts, WES, ITA, PPR n even pre landing, we receive progress IJN.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 11:51am On Mar 13, 2018
Don't worry your head about that. Include what you have. Your CIC ref letter should suffice. If you get an ADR for anything else, you can then provide what you have and give explanations for what you don't have.
Guitarlife:

Thank you for this however I do not get payslips at work. And my POF account is different from my salary account. And note that my POF is treasury bill bought in my name .

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2018
Newmum0615:
Don't worry your head about that. Include what you have. Your CIC ref letter should suffice. If you get an ADR for anything else, you can then provide what you have and give explanations for what you don't have.

Okay so I assume that list up there is okay ? Or you did not even go through it at all ? grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2018
No it can’t, they don’t take the speaking test on weekends, so if you know you won’t get the chance on a weekday best to use BC.
Aig84:
Hey fam, anyone know if IELTS speaking with IDP can be rescheduled? Seems they only allow for weekdays which is impossible at the moment. Will call them tomorrow but I want to find out if anyone here has an idea.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 13, 2018
Guitarlife:

* Passport Photograph

* For the proof of work experience, why do you want to submit this (notice of retirement savings account from Pension Fund admin)? You are good to go with just the work reference letter since it is in CIC's format. Though, it is advisable to add other documents such as pay slips, bank statements, work ID card et al.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Joohan: 11:57am On Mar 13, 2018
luffyhaki:

Its more about your work experience.. A Bsc definitely qualifies you

Wow... Thanks for the response. God bless you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cousin85(m): 11:57am On Mar 13, 2018
Dear e-family,

I just tried to pay $233.91 (CAD) for WES using my GTB mastercard debit card but did not go through.
please advise what i need to do?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 11:58am On Mar 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Newmum0615:
There is a separate placeholder. But it advisable you also include your explanation alongside the relevant documents you are drawing attention to.
Before we hear say, I wash car, my gate-man drive am commot.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
@Ethelia...this one that WES is refunding Tax so...what is IQAS saying?
I won't mind a refund o. lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
ysteph:

lo, we need to look at the breakdown of fees for IQAS then see if we can get refund grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cochtrane(m): 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
Newmum0615:

Before we hear say, I wash car, my gate-man drive am commot.

cheesy grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
Give them a bit of time to respond. I made my request on Feb 28th.
gistwivkome:
I still haven’t gotten a response from them even though I have made 2 requests.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
GlitteringStar:

* Passport Photograph --- oh I missed that

* For the proof of work experience, why do you want to submit this?---"Notice of Retirement savings account from Pension Fund admin" - Because I do not have payslip and I do not want to add salary statement of account not that it isnt available though but its quite bulky more than 17pages of pdf and the Notice of RSA carries the name of my work place and shows that a pension fund account was opened for me at that time which is just 2 months after my employment so it makes the employment even more credible. You are good to go with just the work reference letter since it is in CIC's format. Though, it is advisable to add other documents such as pay slips, bank statements, work ID card - I am including a work ID do you think adding a Call card will be an over kill ? et al.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
Send them an email stating that you wish to request for a refund of the Harmonized sales tax since you are not a Canadian resident as at the time of the evaluation.
Leave the rest to them, its their headache, yours is for the refund to hit your account.

ysteph:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
I read am naa. Answer na one by one. Make I talk about the one wey wan give you HBP just now.

What are you doing with this though? * *Notice of Retirement savings account from Pension Fund admin

If you did not evaluate your BSc, you may or may not add it.

Ensure that your POF LOE is the first page of your merged docs for POF.

You no snap passport ni? angry

You can add Schedule A and Travel history if applicable. Though someone said something sometime ago that it is no longer needed, though unconfirmed.

Don't forget to add small love letter for the VO to enable speedy processing. grin

Guitarlife:

Okay so I assume that list up there is okay ? Or you did not even go through it at all ? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bayojbbb2002: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
Olabestonic001:

I just filled for mine too yesterday and they've already started processing it.

You can PM if you want.

contactca@wes.org

+1-807-788-1246

Thanks a lot for the swift response..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
Thank you.
I am mailing them now.

smslive2:
Send them an email stating that you wish to request for a refund of the Harmonized sales tax since you are not a Canadian resident as at the time of the evaluation.
Leave the rest to them, its their headache, yours is for the refund to hit your account.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eklektoss(f): 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ok...noted! Let me hype you oo...quite a no of us have benefited greatly from your inputs. Keep it up. For all who take their time to assit as well as proffer solutions to various issues raised here.please do not be weary in welldoing as the lord will not forget your labour of love. Thanks again
Newmum0615:
Na wa for this your hyping o. Lol. Me wey still dey learn work.

LOE is not really necessary but it won't hurt to do it if it'll give you more peace of mind. Most important thing is to ensure your ref letter matches the NOC you choose.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
Newmum0615:
I read am naa. Answer na one by one. Make I talk about the one wey wan give you HBP just now.

What are you doing with this though? * *Notice of Retirement savings account from Pension Fund admin

If you did not evaluate your BSc, you may or may not add it.

Ensure that your POF LOE is the first page of your merged docs for POF.

You no snap passport ni? angry

You can add Schedule A and Travel history if applicable. Though someone said something sometime ago that it is no longer needed, though unconfirmed.

Don't forget to add small love letter for the VO to enable speedy processing. grin

lol @ small love letter.
Any way I have never been outside of this our naija grin

What are you doing with this though? - Because I do not have payslip and I do not want to add salary statement of account not that it isnt available though but its quite bulky more than 17pages of pdf and the Notice of RSA carries the name of my work place and shows that a pension fund account was opened for me at that time which is just 2 months after my employment so it makes the employment even more credible
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
You are already including 25% PFA letter joor. Wetin wan show say you get pension account pass that one? Don't goan confuse the VO biko.
Guitarlife:

lol @ small love letter.
Any way I have never been outside of this our naija grin

What are you doing with this though? - Because I do not have payslip and I do not want to add salary statement of account not that it isnt available though but its quite bulky more than 17pages of pdf and the Notice of RSA carries the name of my work place and shows that a pension fund account was opened for me at that time which is just 2 months after my employment so it makes the employment even more credible
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Newmum0615:
You are already including 25% PFA letter joor. Don't goan confuse the VO biko.
You made a very good point before they start thinking I am working with the RSA. lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.