Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1295750 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 9:54am On Mar 13, 2018
Nozzle:
My ppl,
I get one small question
I got ppr last year, successfully extended my submission date to end of this month.however passport will expire in June. Can I submit the passport for my CoPR? Renewing passports is becoming something else.
I am aware that my visa will expire at my passport expiry date which is earlier than my medicals. What I don't knw is if they will approve the visa on a passport with roughly three months to expire.
Oya family ....mk una answer!
My submission clock is ticking.

You need to renew your passport before submitting.. 3 months to expiry is not acceptable

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 13, 2018
gistwivkome:
Today I pray for progress for everyone on this thread. For every stage; ielts, WES, ITA, PPR n even pre landing, we receive progress IJN.

Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 13, 2018
Ethelia:

My sister I don't know how I will cope if this processing takes months o
cry cry Let me not even deceive myself. I have joined team 'praying for speedy processing' grin grin

Lol. smiley Dear sis, I wish you speedy processing time and God's favour. Last year, @Einsteino shared a post on this thread. I can give him 1000 likes for the post because what he wrote/said was the truth. Sometimes, things don't always go as planned but we should never give up or become defeated because success will come to us at the right time. Please, make una no vex smiley but I believe sharing it will definitely help someone in one way or the other. Kindly find the post below.

Einsteino: I understand everyone wishes for his case to be different, to be that one that has grace written all over his story. But we must understand for the large majority, this wouldn't be the case and that doesnt make the story any less glorious. Not everyone's journey would be a cakewalk, that's life.

Yes we wish everyone the best and exceptional speed but we know it can't materialize for everyone regardless of how much we pray, else the operational word wouldn't be "exceptional".

We would not all have IELTS in our first shot, not everyone would have POF before ITA, some would have PPR in 18days and some after several months, PUM for some would be 14days and some 6weeks... but by God, so long as there is any chance at all, we gear up and keep on, till we achieve our goal.. we are not faintheart!

PR is PR regardless of the timelines and hurdles, we have lived through worse already.. having the opportunity and means at all is all that matters. So please and please expect hurdles as much as you anticipate grace, that way nothing shocks you.

May the odds be in our favour, but if it isnt, we shall not despair! we shall weather whatever storm it brings.

35 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nozzle(m): 9:58am On Mar 13, 2018
luffyhaki:

You need to renew your passport before submitting.. 3 months to expiry is not acceptable
Thanks alot, that's all I needed to hear.
Mk I go sleep for passport office
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 10:01am On Mar 13, 2018
WES is truly refunding Tax if you request for it.... Just got an email for the refund for my wife. The evaluation was done in September but i was still able to reclaim the Harmonized tax back.

This is to inform you that you have been issued a refund in the amount of $26.91.

This refund is for the following item(s): Reason for refund: [HST]

The refund should appear on your account in 2-3 days if issued to a credit card. Refunds by check can take up to 3 weeks for processing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by abbas01: 10:01am On Mar 13, 2018
Osaze007:
Prediction time
What do you think your result will be this Friday
Me I’m worried about writing !

Worried about writing too. Spent so much time on task 1 that i wasnt able to write 250 words in task 2. Listening wasnt bad, quite comfident on reading / speaking. Anyways, am still hopeful. Fingers crossed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dreal4mula: 10:11am On Mar 13, 2018
Guys, can I claim 4 years experience if after 2 years I went for masters and spent 1 year plus and came to continue the same job in the same company and have now done another 2 years?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wholesomegrace: 10:15am On Mar 13, 2018
Ethelia:
Good morning everyone,

On average, how long does it take from AOR to Med passed? Also, does one get an email notification of the change in status? Trying to resist the temptation of checking the account daily grin grin

Mine was 10 days. I got an email notification then went ahead to check my account
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 10:17am On Mar 13, 2018
Nozzle:

Thanks alot, that's all I needed to hear.
Mk I go sleep for passport office

Let me know how it goes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 13, 2018
smslive2:
WES is truly refunding Tax if you request for it.... Just got an email for the refund for my wife. The evaluation was done in September but i was still able to reclaim the Harmonized tax back.

This is to inform you that you have been issued a refund in the amount of $26.91.

The refund should appear on your account in 2-3 days if issued to a credit card. Refunds by check can take up to 3 weeks for processing.

I know I’m being lazy but pleeaaasseee can someone recall that emmasonic’s post about how to go about this? Pretty pleassee
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 10:20am On Mar 13, 2018
gistwivkome:
Today I pray for progress for everyone on this thread. For every stage; ielts, WES, ITA, PPR n even pre landing, we receive progress IJN.

Amen!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 10:23am On Mar 13, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Lol. smiley Dear sis, I wish you speedy processing time and God's favour. Last year, @Einsteino shared a post on this thread. I can give him 1000 likes for the post because what he wrote/said was the truth. Sometimes, things don't always go as planned but we should never give up or become defeated because success will come to us at the right time (the summary of the post). Please, make una no vex smiley but I believe sharing it will definitely help someone in one way or the other. Kindly find the post below.

Thank you sis, I really appreciate you reposting that. Why will I even waste my time pinning over something I cannot control? Better to spend it on more productive things and leave it with God in prayer.

Thanks sis grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sasng7: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2018
Hi all,

I just wt to add a caution note to all Distance Learning Candidates. Please oh please ...do not forget to add a Letter of explanation detailing that your program is a DL course- even if this is boldly stated on your transcript. We recently had our application cancelled for not providing the PCC for studies in a foreign country. Thankfully after raising cse, calling Ottawa, and praying (...enough prayers)...our application got reopened. This might help someone. Thanks to all our contributors � Naija for better if it had the community spirit we have here.

25 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 10:23am On Mar 13, 2018
wholesomegrace:

Mine was 10 days. I got an email notification then went ahead to check my account

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 13, 2018
Ethelia:

Thank you sis, I really appreciate you reposting that. Why will I even waste my time pinning over something I cannot control? Better to spend it on more productive things and leave it with God in prayer.

Thanks sis grin

Exactly. Though, it will be so difficult to take one's mind off it but the "koko" is that we should do our best and leave the rest for God. He will definitely crown our efforts with good success. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 13, 2018
Hello guys concerning letter of explanation, where does it appear in the profile ? is there a separate place holder for it or we have to type, sign electronically and merge with our other documents that we are submitting for that particular section ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 10:37am On Mar 13, 2018
Thanks for sharing. It is very important for people to take note of this.
Sasng7:
Hi all,

I just wt to add a caution note to all Distance Learning Candidates. Please oh please ...do not forget to add a Letter of explanation detailing that your program is a DL course- even if this is boldly stated on your transcript. We recently had our application cancelled for not providing the PCC for studies in a foreign country. Thankfully after raising cse, calling Ottawa, and praying (...enough prayers)...our application got reopened. This might help someone. Thanks to all our contributors � Naija for better if it had the community spirit we have here.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 10:40am On Mar 13, 2018
There is a separate placeholder. But it advisable you also include your explanation alongside the relevant documents you are drawing attention to.
Before we hear say, I wash car, my gate-man drive am commot.

Guitarlife:
Hello guys concerning letter of explanation, where does it appear in the profile ? is there a separate place holder for it or we have to type, sign electronically and merge with our other documents that we are submitting for that particular section ?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dreal4mula: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2018
Dreal4mula:
Guys, can I claim 4 years experience if after 2 years I went for masters and spent 1 year plus and came to continue the same job in the same company and have now done another 2 years?

Who can help ?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 10:42am On Mar 13, 2018
Sasng7:
Hi all,

Thanks for sharing this.

We are a family here and we should encourage sharing of both good and bad experiences. Thanks again for this Sasng7

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 10:42am On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 10:42am On Mar 13, 2018
There is a separate placeholder. But it advisable you also include your explanation alongside the relevant documents you are drawing attention to.

Guitarlife:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gistwivkome(f): 10:43am On Mar 13, 2018
I still haven’t gotten a response from them even though I have made 2 requests.

smslive2:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 10:44am On Mar 13, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Exactly. Though, it will be so difficult to take one's mind off it but the "koko" is that we should do our best and leave the rest for God. He will definitely crown our efforts with good success. Amen!

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 10:44am On Mar 13, 2018
I think he/she already noted it. They raised a CSE and explained and then prayed and hoped. Abi?

luffyhaki:

Thanks for sharing this.

We are a family here and we should encourage sharing of both good and bad experiences. Thanks again for this Sasng7
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2018
Newmum0615:

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nat138: 10:50am On Mar 13, 2018
Dreal4mula:

Who can help ?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]

That should be four years work experience on the job. As long as it is within the stipulated 10 years period.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bourg: 10:51am On Mar 13, 2018
I intend to submit my academic credentials (Degree and certificate)for the Canada express entry process.I have a Bachelors degree and a certificate in hotel management from WAHEB and i intend to use the both for Express entry assessment to get more EE points but my second WAHEB program certificate isn't ready yet.i want to know if i can submit my statement of result for the second program to WES for assesement to stand in for the certificate. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nat138: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2018
SkyWalk12:

I know I’m being lazy but pleeaaasseee can someone recall that emmasonic’s post about how to go about this? Pretty pleassee

Type his name in search bar, the post will come up.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 11:05am On Mar 13, 2018
Newmum0615:
I think he/she already noted it. They raised a CSE and explained and then prayed and hoped. Abi?

Yes.I missed it.I have since modified my post.

Cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cochtrane(m): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2018
Dreal4mula:
Yes you can

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cochtrane(m): 11:08am On Mar 13, 2018
bourg:
I intend to submit my academic credentials (Degree and certificate)for the Canada express entry process.I have a Bachelors degree and a certificate in hotel management from WAHEB and i intend to use the both for Express entry assessment to get more EE points but my second WAHEB program certificate isn't ready yet.i want to know if i can submit my statement of result for the second program to WES for assesement to stand in for the certificate. thanks

Can you get a transcript for that certificate with details of the courses you did? If it was just a one-class thing, I doubt you'd get any points from it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.