Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1291986 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by daks01: 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
Is it not an organization in the business of b****** ? lool

Newmum0615:
Lol. If I catch you ehn. You are bluffing jare grin

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by beeems: 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
Thanks. We would receive GCMS mid-late May which is still very far. Will however ask for extension of medicals via CSE as response to other CSE and emails have been generic and not helpful at all

dannio:

Send them a mail and raise CSE concerning this ask for extension then await their response meanwhile check your gcms notes for the comments or remark on your medicals whether they did an extension there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Jades27: 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
I will do just that, thanks alot.
njbybrthnly:

Boss...You need to resubmit your application for the update to take effect...click on 'Continue' at the bottom of the page where you see your status ...on the next page you need to sign electronically
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Jades27: 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
njbybrthnly:

I will do just that, thanks alot.

Boss...You need to resubmit your application for the update to take effect...click on 'Continue' at the bottom of the page where you see your status ...on the next page you need to sign electronically
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Luce: 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
Jades27:
Good Afternoon Good People, I created my express entry profile earlier in the year my score is 419, I have been trying to boost the score and trying the pnp options, long story short a friend told me I could add the job I was doing while in school to my work experience as I was a part-time student. This I did and the my status as since be showing "Update Not Submitted". I need your advise if anyone has had such experience, what you did or do I edit and remove the work experience since I did put it initially.

Thank you

Not sure you're allowed to claim points for pre-graduation work experience. Better confirm before you submit.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jelmusboy(m): 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ayam tired for UK. I paid £315 just for 10 minutes medicals

sunvick:
Only UK charges that amount for Medicals. £330 & £350 for the two accredited hospitals in Birmingham and London.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
Well you still didn't loose much cos the flight cost difference from UK to Canada balances off the price difference from Nigeria to Canada.
You can't have it all.

jelmusboy:
Ayam tired for UK. I paid £315 just for 10 minutes medicals

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
sunvick:
Well you still didn't loose much cos the flight cost difference from UK to Canada balances off the price difference from Nigeria to Canada.
You can't have it all.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by SegunWamiri(m): 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
sunvick:
You can't have it all.

grin

Good reasoning though @ sunvick

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by TEECANN: 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
sunvick:
You can't have it all.

Well reasoned.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Divinegifts: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Divinegifts:

Pele my sis. Na so we see am for this Lagos o but nevertheless we give God all the glory.

I'm good. Just dey waka pass say make I hail my people.

*Update*
Rejoice with us. BBB has arrived and ready to join our Canny waka.

23 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Chester2018: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hi,I have the same issue.My medicals expired since February and I went to the hospital to renew it but the doc was unable to update the report and he said CIC will need to enable them.I noticed a change in my timeline last week from "you do not need medicals" to "We are reviewing your medicals".So fingers crossed.
beeems:
Hello All. Please i will like to know is there is anyone whose medicals has expired and has not got PPR here? med expires this thursday and nothing from CIC. Ordered GCMS notes a second time but won't be due to May ending. AOR is May 2017. FSW - Outland.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Chester2018: 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hi Gurus in the house,
I got my gcms notes yesterday and I noticed some observations made by the officer.
The main one is that I got married in 2009 but we only did nikkah and no govt paper.When we started canny journey in 2017 we had to go to registry and obtain a certificate which was dated 2017 and this was what we submitted.
The issue the agent is raising now is that we stated that we got married in 2009 but the certificate is reflecting 2017.
What do you I advise I do?
Should I raise a CSE or wait till the issue is raised to me?
Thanks my people.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sugaro: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
hadecunleh:
Morning friends.

My wife was diagnosed of post child birth depression. She's on medication. She has since recovered well and has no single trace of any anti-social behaviour whatsoever, however, she's still on prescription drugs. Her doctor advised we include her health history in our submission because she might require to continue her treatment over there. My concern is, can we be denied based on medical inadmissibility because of this?
I doubt if this should be a problem at all. Pregnant women go through a lot and most are usually transient, I don't see this to be a challenge. Best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
Raise a CSE with explanation immediately, add any evidence of marriage/co-habitation you can think of, people may be able to suggest likely supporting evidence for you....

Pictures, bank statements showing same address, anything........if you draft something, you may PM me to help review, I am not too bad at writing 'visa' letters.

Chester2018:
Hi Gurus in the house,
I got my gcms notes yesterday and I noticed some observations made by the officer.
The main one is that I got married in 2009 but we only did nikkah and no govt paper.When we started canny journey in 2017 we had to go to registry and obtain a certificate which was dated 2017 and this was what we submitted.
The issue the agent is raising now is that we stated that we got married in 2009 but the certificate is reflecting 2017.
Thanks my people.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
Registry wedding is marriage under the Act, so as it stands, in the eyes of the law, you got married in 2017.
I really don't know how you'll explain this. Let the gurus answer....

Chester2018:
Hi Gurus in the house,
Thanks my people.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
sunvick:
You can't have it all.

True talk
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ehiobe: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
Please has anyone here ever logged into their CIC account and see Updated instead of SUBMITTED next to the application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ehiobe:
Please has anyone here ever logged into their CIC account and see Updated instead of SUBMITTED next to the application.
PPR loading grin grin grin when was your AOR ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ehiobe: 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nov 22nd
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ehiobe:
Nov 22nd
congrats.. grin grin grin but did you get any adrs, how come it took that long ? Any travel history ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ehiobe: 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
No ADR , long travel history... I pray I get it soon. Tired of the long wait. Seems they are working on Nov files now. Seen some other nov aor with updated profiles too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Osaze007: 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ehiobe:
No ADR , long travel history... I pray I get it soon. Tired of the long wait. Seems they are working on Nov files now. Seen some other nov aor with updated profiles too.

Ahah I didn’t know long travel history can cause delay o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by QSola: 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
Congrats in advance. grin
Ehiobe:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Hollarjunnaid: 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2018

Please do a marriage declaration at the court, then attach it to whatever explanatory notes you are submitting.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ramj: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
QSola:

My sch was on strike last year. I was trying to avoid issues with verification.

Okay never knew...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jelmusboy(m): 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
This issue has been my headache. Can Nikkah certificate and sworn affidvait of declaration of marriage fly?

Hollarjunnaid:

Please do a marriage declaration at the court, then attach it to whatever explanatory notes you are submitting.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Adedamdam: 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hello House
Please anyone that raised a GCMS note..how long exactly did it take to get the feedback.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Chester2018: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
It takes 30 to 40 days.
Got mine in 33 days

Adedamdam:
Hello House
Please anyone that raised a GCMS note..how long exactly did it take to get the feedback.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nusetron(m): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ehiobe:

congrats in advance PPR mail on the way.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Blackbuddy: 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Adedamdam:
Hello House
Thank you

Under the Canadian Access to Information and Privacy Act, the IRCC has to respond to a request for GCMS notes within 30 days. However, 40 to 50 days is the average processing time after taking into consideration the workload on different offices and the number of pending requests. It may end up being more as peoples files are all different.

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.