Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday (85265 Views)

Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Ogu Town, (OKRIKA) Rivers State / 3 Young Women Who Are Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Rivers State (Photos) / 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by megama: 8:37am On Dec 04, 2017
Virgins always have one choice of......
Upper canada cry kiss
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Coolgent(m): 8:37am On Dec 04, 2017
Op u should add GRAPHIC pls
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Lillyane(f): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2017
SmellySperm:
show ur own mk we folo see whether e don fallgrin
mine still stand gidigba
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Hespee93: 8:45am On Dec 04, 2017
I dont think fallen brest matter.
The major problems most of Nigerian girls have is that they dont know how to take care of themselves most expecially when when their brest is developing. Nd this happen mostly in villages.
I have many of them @ my side. A girl of 12, 13 yesrs vreast has bcome flat.
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:16am On Dec 04, 2017
Daboomb:

Just show me one example and l will beleive you know what you are saying instead of just trying to make excuse for one over-used breast. grin grin

Hard, firm, with rocks and forward pointing is only peculiar to an untarnished breast of a virgin

May be if u have encountered one u will know better. Firmness of breast is related to the firmness of the your pectoralis muscles or breast muscle. Go and do more research and come back to thank me
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2017
Lillyane:
mine still stand gidigba
picture or .......;Du knw d rest, ur legs go well sha,u b omo Yoruba ni?
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Lillyane(f): 11:05am On Dec 04, 2017
SmellySperm:

picture or .......;Du knw d rest, ur legs go well sha,u b omo Yoruba ni?
Omo igbo
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2017
Lillyane:
Omo igbo
OK hanti
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Lillyane(f): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2017
SmellySperm:
OK hanti
yes bruda
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 04, 2017
Lillyane:
yes bruda
It is well wit ur .......grin
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Lillyane(f): 11:41am On Dec 04, 2017
SmellySperm:
It is well wit ur .......grin
well with ur too..... tongue
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lillyane:
well with ur too..... tongue
I can see in ur eye#u r naughty wink
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by saintkeppy(m): 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
shinarlaura:
Hmmmm. Virgins with those kind of breasts. shocked

shocked
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by shinarlaura(f): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
saintkeppy:

shocked

What? cheesy
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Lillyane(f): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
SmellySperm:
I can see in ur eye#u r naughty wink
lol!...that's how we roll nigga
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Silumi(f): 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

I think you have no brain. in fact this act is liberating. if man can expose his chest then why cant woman expose her breast in public? i think this shows the forward mentality of our ancestors who didnt consider mammary glands as sexual objects.
Liberating you call it.NO throwing shame to the gutters is not liberating.you are comparing a guys chest to a woman's chest arhh did you go to school at all if you have a slight idea on reproduction you would know the hormonal effect of what a man sees to his sex drive.unlike the ladies.so don't go comparing those things please.you teach ladies to throw morals into the gutters in the name of liberation.... wait liberation from what? Common sense.and lol I have a brain the only thing is that my brain works unlike yours hence you cannot understand the dynamics of something you have never experienced(a working brain).
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lillyane:
lol!...that's how we roll nigga
can i pm you baby? cool
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Lillyane(f): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
SmellySperm:
can i pm you baby? cool
No need,my email get problem
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by optimisticson: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Biko re those breasts?
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by optimisticson: 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lillyane:
which kyn wickedness b dis nah
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Lillyane(f): 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
optimisticson:
which kyn wickedness b dis nah
How e take be wickedness?
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Lillyane(f): 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
optimisticson:
Biko re those breasts?
No,they are flags
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
bomsilaga:

Mind you, with the same teeth the lion uses to care for its cubs is the same teeth it uses to devour prey. Be careful

Dont teach me about lions and cubs. I am traditionalist Hausa and we play with bone crushing Hyenas from birth.
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Silumi:

Liberating you call it.NO throwing shame to the gutters is not liberating.you are comparing a guys chest to a woman's chest arhh did you go to school at all if you have a slight idea on reproduction you would know the hormonal effect of what a man sees to his sex drive.unlike the ladies.so don't go comparing those things please.you teach ladies to throw morals into the gutters in the name of liberation.... wait liberation from what? Common sense.and lol I have a brain the only thing is that my brain works unlike yours hence you cannot understand the dynamics of something you have never experienced(a working brain).

This your comment is the reason why Nigeria is far behind from the west or any other country. when females like yiu encourage such backward behaviour. in our ancestors time none of the women covered their chests and it was seen as normal. just an organ of beauty and to suckle children. with the advent of por.nography breasts have become se.xual takibg the purpose of something else. there is nothing wrong with this custom.

infact it helps keep the sanity in society esoecially in one filled with unemployed hungry men.
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lillyane:
Facebook would be d 2nd option tho wink
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Silumi(f): 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

This your comment is the reason why Nigeria is far behind from the west or any other country. when females like yiu encourage such backward behaviour. in our ancestors time none of the women covered their chests and it was seen as normal. just an organ of beauty and to suckle children. with the advent of por.nography breasts have become se.xual takibg the purpose of something else. there is nothing wrong with this custom.

infact it helps keep the sanity in society esoecially in one filled with unemployed hungry men.
Females like me are the reason there is still some form of sanity among the gender I assure you.your ancestors wore leaves I hope that is what you wardrobe consist of , female genital mutilation(circumcisions) was normal in that era but now science has tot us it has deleterious effects,the world has moved on from All this practices you are the one still backward and calling it "behind the west"... your behind the west is equating immorality increase to development(and catching up with the west)...I totally disagree.what ever the breast was made for aesthetics or reproduction a sense of shame demands it be covered.stop comparing the 21st century to the primitive and barbaric era.we have moved on.
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
Silumi:

Females like me are the reason there is still some form of sanity among the gender I assure you.your ancestors wore leaves I hope that is what you wardrobe consist of , female genital mutilation(circumcisions) was normal in that era but now science has tot us it has deleterious effects,the world has moved on from All this practices you are the one still backward and calling it "behind the west"... your behind the west is equating immorality increase to development(and catching up with the west)...I totally disagree.what ever the breast was made for aesthetics or reproduction a sense of shame demands it be covered.stop comparing the 21st century to the primitive and barbaric era.we have moved on.

Yeah so what if they wore leaves? I'm proud of that. atleast they lived simple lives in truth and honesty. unlike todays girls who may cover from head to toe yet engage in all sorts of indecent activities like hypocrites.

see its useless arguing with mission brainwashed monkeys lile you who consider everything your ancestors did as demonic or barbaric. I lost the argument where you compared female genital mutilation with a harmful cultural activity like showcasing breast. let me remind you it is your abrahamic religions that enforced circumcision here. most Pagan tribes especially in the middle belt and north didnt do cricumcision which is why we were called uncircumcised. infact towards Adamawa circumcision was not existent. both for male and female.

Here in our village we have our own culture. if you are ashames of your own body that God gave you, then weae a burkha from head to toe and sit at home. dont act like an arrogant hypocrite. this event is only for a days cultural acitvity to keep us in touch with our ancestral culture. it is none of your business.

Learn from the Asians. they took only what was benificial from the west like education and technology. they didnt sell their identity and indigenous ideology and religion to the whitemen and become mental and physical slaves to them.
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Silumi(f): 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

Yeah so what if they wore leaves? I'm proud of that. atleast they lived simple lives in truth and honesty. unlike todays girls who may cover from head to toe yet engage in all sorts of indecent activities like hypocrites.

see its useless arguing with mission brainwashed monkeys lile you who consider everything your ancestors did as demonic or barbaric. I lost the argument where you compared female genital mutilation with a harmful cultural activity like showcasing breast. let me remind you it is your abrahamic religions that enforced circumcision here. most Pagan tribes especially in the middle belt and north didnt do cricumcision which is why we were called uncircumcised. infact towards Adamawa circumcision was not existent. both for male and female.

Here in our village we have our own culture. if you are ashames of your own body that God gave you, then weae a burkha from head to toe and sit at home. dont act like an arrogant hypocrite. this event is only for a days cultural acitvity to keep us in touch with our ancestral culture. it is none of your business.

Learn from the Asians. they took only what was benificial from the west like education and technology. they didnt sell their identity and indigenous ideology and religion to the whitemen and become mental and physical slaves to them.
You bore me.i can't even read this.too long.just be wise in your eyes and keep your opinions to yourself they mean nothing to me.
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Silumi:

You bore me.i can't even read this.too long.just be wise in your eyes and keep your opinions to yourself they mean nothing to me.

ofcourse you canr bear to face the truth. Dont comment rubbish on Nairaland on someone elses culture next time if you can't face criticism.

go twerk your civilized as.s in some corner. thats all the culture you people got. in 21st Century.
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Silumi(f): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

ofcourse you canr bear to face the truth. Dont comment rubbish on Nairaland on someone elses culture next time if you can't face criticism.

go twerk your civilized as.s in some corner. thats all the culture you people got. in 21st Century.
Get a life.you don't need to exhibit your depressed life every chance you get....you are the source of your own unhappiness not me.(all this people trying to gain sense of importance by picking fights)...it's not my inability to face criticism but the toxicity in your attitude that makes you not to respect other people's opinions and believing you are right and your obnoxiousness in insulting people which depicts a portrayal of your poor home upbringing.have fun catching up with the west.
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Silumi(f): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

1.Nairaland is a public forum I can comment if I want to m phone my Account my business.get urs
2.i don't twerk
3.you bet my civilized ass is doing just fine where it is.
4.i have given you the attention you have used most of your life to seek for.now that I have given you assurance that you are a human being and given you my time which is equated to your sense of importance can you let me be?go find someone else to bore your boredom on
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
Silumi:

Get a life.you don't need to exhibit your depressed life every chance you get....you are the source of your own unhappiness not me.(all this people trying to gain sense of importance by picking fights)...it's not my inability to face criticism but the toxicity in your attitude that makes you not to respect other people's opinions and believing you are right and your obnoxiousness in insulting people which depicts a portrayal of your poor home upbringing.have fun catching up with the west.

I am the source of my own happiness. what profound words. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala / Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) / LILO OGUN IBILE FUN ITOJU,IWOSAN ATI ASEYORI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.