Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,496 members, 7,865,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Atiku Will Bring Positive Change, Not APC Kind Of Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Will Bring Positive Change, Not APC Kind Of Change (769 Views)

Ihedioha Returns To Supreme Court, Says Uzodinma Was Not APC Candidate / Buhari/APC: Your Problems Are Nepotism, Aborted Change, Not Order 06 - Ikhide / Nigeria Needs Mindset Change, Not Restructuring – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Will Bring Positive Change, Not APC Kind Of Change by atiku4President(m): 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
It is obvious APC' s change has K- leg. Atiku will bring the kind of change Nigeria truly deserves. You cannot give what you do not have. President Buhari is not even in control of himself, not to talk of his party or Nigeria. Nigerians have suffered. Nigeria has never been divided along ethnic and religious lines like it is at the moment. President Buhari has a history of religious sentiment.
We must send him packing come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Bring Positive Change, Not APC Kind Of Change by Jochabed(f): 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
PDP is a confused party!!! The same man that insulted you guys in 2015, is the same man that will bring positive change?
Re: Atiku Will Bring Positive Change, Not APC Kind Of Change by swagagolic01(m): 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
Jochabed:
PDP is a confused party!!! The same man that insulted you guys in 2015, is the same man that will bring positive change?

El rufia and tinubu also insulted Buhari. .. what's your point??

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Bring Positive Change, Not APC Kind Of Change by boss01: 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
If I hear
Re: Atiku Will Bring Positive Change, Not APC Kind Of Change by Jochabed(f): 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
swagagolic01:

El rufia and tinubu also insulted Buhari. .. what's your point??
I know,but have the decamped to the PDP?
Re: Atiku Will Bring Positive Change, Not APC Kind Of Change by atiku4President(m): 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
Jochabed:

I bet you, we will prove a point. We recognize our past mistakes and will work to make amends. We need people like you to realize this, sister. To move ahead, we have learnt to forgive one another. Atiku had every reason to be unhappy in the past. He was not only a founding member of the party, he was a former Vice President of the party. You can't place him any where else. Good night.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Bring Positive Change, Not APC Kind Of Change by Ekugbeh(m): 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
Jochabed:
dat's politics for u my dear.

It's a sexy game dat mak you come bak 4 more.
Re: Atiku Will Bring Positive Change, Not APC Kind Of Change by Jochabed(f): 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
atiku4President:

I bet you, we will prove a point. We recognize our past mistakes and will work to make amends. We need people like you to realize this, sister. To move ahead, we have learnt to forgive one another. Atiku had every reason to be unhappy in the past. He was not only a founding member of the party, he was a former Vice President of the party. You can't place him any where else. Good night.
Lol...i love the PDP as well, i just feel atiku will not be a good choice for them if the intend to win come 2019.
Re: Atiku Will Bring Positive Change, Not APC Kind Of Change by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
atiku4President:
It is obvious APC' s change has K- leg. Atiku will bring the kind of change Nigeria truly deserves. You cannot give what you do not have. President Buhari is not even in control of himself, not to talk of his party or Nigeria. Nigerians have suffered. Nigeria has never been divided along ethnic and religious lines like it is at the moment. President Buhari has a history of religious sentiment.
We must send him packing come 2019.
APC change = Slavery

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Bring Positive Change, Not APC Kind Of Change by atiku4President(m): 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
Jochabed:
Lol...i love the PDP as well, i just feel atiku will not be a good choice for them if the intend to win come 2019.

Be assured Atiku will win it. We shall rejoice
Re: Atiku Will Bring Positive Change, Not APC Kind Of Change by swagagolic01(m): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
Jochabed:
I know,but have the decamped to the PDP?

Are they not in same party now?
Re: Atiku Will Bring Positive Change, Not APC Kind Of Change by chukwuemekafran(m): 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
apc and buhari have failed Nigeria on

1) unemployment
2)boko Haram
3)foreign medica wastage
4)nepotism
5)making $1 dollar equal #1
6)diving Nigeria along ethnic lines and almost causing ethnic war as witnessed in aba and jos.
7)anti corruption fight
8 )human right abuse
etc

buhari is a disaster to democracy
Re: Atiku Will Bring Positive Change, Not APC Kind Of Change by legitnow: 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
Jochabed:

Are u serious?

Do u see how bad things are today? Even the people of Sokoto want GEJ back .
Re: Atiku Will Bring Positive Change, Not APC Kind Of Change by Jochabed(f): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
legitnow:

Are u serious?

Do u see how bad things are today? Even the people of Sokoto want GEJ back .
I am a huge fan of the PDP,but atimes i don't get it. How will the be contemplating picking atiku as their candidate. Yes,we all don't like Buhari,but atiku is not a better option. Remember he just decamped from the APC.
Re: Atiku Will Bring Positive Change, Not APC Kind Of Change by legitnow: 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
Jochabed:
I am a huge fan of the PDP,but atimes i don't get it. How will the be contemplating picking atiku as their candidate. Yes,we all don't like Buhari,but atiku is not a better option. Remember he just decamped from the APC.

Atiku will defeat Buhari in 2019, he now has a credible platform.

The hardest region to win are the SS/SE, he has them, all he needs is the middlebelt parts and North.

South west, will be split in their voting as usual but SE/SS vote in bulk.
Re: Atiku Will Bring Positive Change, Not APC Kind Of Change by Oluwabusobomi(f): 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
Sure bet

Atiku2019

(1) (Reply)

I Was Almost Rescued From Prison In Commando-style – Ex-president Obasanjo / $2.7b Illegal Contract:Kachikwu Present Same Contract To FEC After Accusing Baru / Boko Haram: Number Of Dead Chibok Girls Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.