Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) (51108 Views)

Student Burnt While Contesting For Mr University Of Nigeria In Enugu Campus / Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) / Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Amsonme(m): 9:54am On Dec 04, 2017
is she using black and white effect on all her photos?
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 9:56am On Dec 04, 2017
Humans are plain stupid. African girls bleach to get lighter complexion. European girls tan to get darker. WTF?! Be what you are, not something else. Black is beautiful. White is beautiful as well. The sooner you stop fighting with yourself, the better.
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Adakintroy: 9:56am On Dec 04, 2017
She is beautifull in all her essence. Love black women.
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
HER MELANIN IS POWERFUL... I THINK HER PARENTS MADE LOVE IN A VERY DARK ROOM BEFORE GETTING HER.. SHE LOOKS UNIQUE THOUGH.

Women too sabi take style and gentle way NAK person for head, with BIG insult when fit make man pikin forget himsef, begin dey cry sef.

I fear you o, and now, after I read the ting you write put today, I come know say to take DARK ROOM go do OZA room, no be good ting at all.

God Brest Nigeria.
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 10:04am On Dec 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
HER MELANIN IS POWERFUL... I THINK HER PARENTS MADE LOVE IN A VERY DARK ROOM BEFORE GETTING HER.. SHE LOOKS UNIQUE THOUGH.
Lol.... in contrast to yours... you're her perfect opposite cheesy
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by EarnestCMill: 10:06am On Dec 04, 2017
If you doubt me, put a charcoal on your skin, and ask an oyibo to put a chalk on his skin.
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by kamantan(m): 10:07am On Dec 04, 2017
I be albino be DAT o for wia dis babe dey
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Patotelli(m): 10:07am On Dec 04, 2017
Yeparipa!!! Dis 1 pass my comment oo, ehhh oh baby abeg u no black na blacky, u no dark, na darky.. O boy wey seyi law dey.. Dis 1 pass u abeg...
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by donbenie(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2017
dav9ice0416:
They say black is beauty....buh
My dear this your #black nawa ooo, you and devil I no knw who black pass
And who told you the Devil is BLACK..Oyibo?
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by IANAGI(m): 10:12am On Dec 04, 2017
even after increasing my screen's brightness I still can't see you clearly..... madam ur black is epic.
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Section7: 10:22am On Dec 04, 2017
blood of God!
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2017
basictutor:
The ghost and the darkness
U don old ooo U remember dis film... Badass Lions
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by basictutor: 10:25am On Dec 04, 2017
ceeroh:

U don old ooo
U remember dis film... Badass Lions

Yes oh. Crazy movie

1 Like

Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:36am On Dec 04, 2017
Oboy grin this one will stand right beside you at night and gives you a dirty..... Sorry clean slap and you'd think that your village people have finally remembered you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Rick9(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2017
She looks nice at least, if only she could get married to a white man, their kids would look so great, their skin go dey spark.
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by miketayo(m): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2017
She should stop snapping with dark backgrounds or places with low light
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Kaycee9242(m): 10:52am On Dec 04, 2017
Nawaoooo dis one na burnt offering. Na joke I dy oooo! U guys shouldn't come for my head

1 Like

Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Elis49(f): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2017
The third pics looks scary tho...please don't quote me,I ain't feeling fine.
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Origin(f): 11:05am On Dec 04, 2017
She's very pretty.

And I love that black. Just off light and you are gone. Stealth mode activated.

2 Likes

Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2017
If I see anyone type "black is beauty" here , I 'll use block industry shovel slap that person and use tiler hammer dress his/her head grin
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by 1metre: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2017
Black is beautiful and very dynamic. The only colour with a bleaching cream, still wondering any cream that can change white skin to black.
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by aysnoopy(m): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2017
dav9ice0416:

see you. oyinbo people tell u say God/Jesus na white while Devil na black. don't you know dey are telling u dat Africans are devil.. that's how dem change ur brain, na so u go dey tell ur descendant too. be like sha u see devil before abi?
wise up Sir
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by columbus007(m): 11:35am On Dec 04, 2017
dav9ice0416:
Lol cheesy
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Beyfit(f): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2017
Black is beautiful no matter how you look at it.
hers is a rear one but yet its still beautiful
...if you ain't comfortable in your own skin, you have a low self esteem issue
Black don't crack.. its a fact
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by articulateboss: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
she looks like under the bed
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by kolaaderin: 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
dav9ice0416:

You see you have been brain washed and scammed by the religion, they made u believe that devil is black. Have u seen one before, U will be shocked to know the devil is a white man.
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ghnaija:
I RESPECT her � percent black is beauty, black is natural black does not fade or wrinkle we do love black phones, black cars, black dresses but hate black colour so we bleach lool grin
you must be black yourself. fading or wrinkling and all you listed above has nothing to do with skin color among blacks,it depends on the way you take care of yourself.
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
cherr:
Beautiful skin. At least it would be able to conceal black spots,scars,sun burns and all those green veins...unlike most of our bleach bleach pawpaw sisters tongue
I prefer a girl with black spots pls and all that. even Juliet Ibrahim has black spots. that's me personally o.
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Gr8son: 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
lonelydora:
I always tell people this...

Charcoal is black...Africans are not same colour with charcoal.

Chalk is white...Oyibos are not same colour with chalk.

We are not black and they are not white.

If you doubt me, put a charcoal on your skin, and ask an oyibo to put a chalk on his skin.

God will bless you for this
A pail person/people would promote the thought that cream or pail colour is white
So many people would join such school of thought
I always ask: when did pail colour become white and when did chocolate or light brown colour become black?
Don't promote racism but promote the variation in colours of humans and appreciate the varieties

1 Like

Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Beyfit:
Black is beautiful no matter how you look at it.
hers is a rear one but yet its still beautiful
...if you ain't comfortable in your own skin, you have a low self esteem issue
Black don't crack.. its a fact
yeah,Africans don't crack. not black skin alone but black race
Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
She look like a locked character in mortal kombat,I do love her complexion by the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) / Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. / Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.