Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

No Reason To Hurry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Reason To Hurry (278 Views)

Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God / Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now / Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Reason To Hurry by phlopholly: 8:32am On Dec 04, 2017
When your patience is finally in full bloom, then you will be ready for anything, strong in character . . .
—James 1:4 (TLB)

This is a high-strung, neurotic, impatient age. We hurry when there is no reason to hurry—just to be hurrying. This fast-paced age has produced more problems and less morality than previous generations, and it has given all of us jangled nerves. Impatience has produced a new crop of broken homes, or more new ulcers, and has set the stage for more world wars.

Prayer for the day
May my heart be still amid all the turmoil, as I remember Your patience with me, Lord Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Praying For One's Enemy: Clarifications In Christ Perspective. / The Eyes Of The Lord / 2019: Fr.mbaka Denies Endorsing Atiku, Says God Hasn’t Spoken To Him Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.