Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

"Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga (20809 Views)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / Seyi Makinde: Showing That Leadership Is A Responsibility By Oke Umurhohwo / Buhari Hasn’t Run Any Successful Business –atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by Mandynews(f): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2017
Former Vice President of Nigeria, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has politely responded to Tayo Oviosu the Founder & CEO of Paga. who told him (Atiku) Nigeria needs fresh young leaders vs leaders who have been there before? on social media.

He Tweeted.

"Tell me this @atiku. Please be candid if you want my vote. Don't you think Nigeria needs fresh young leaders vs leaders who have been there before? You have been VP and served well. Can we not make room for new up and coming leaders?"

The former VP replied.

"Tayo, leadership is like business. I say my product is the best because I believe it is. You say your product is the best because you believe it is.
We leave the customer to make the buying decision."

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/937570158629019649

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/04/leadership-is-like-business-atiku-abubakar-responds-to-founder-of-paga/

36 Likes

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by Jochabed(f): 8:46am On Dec 04, 2017
The honest truth is that Atiku won't win come 2019.

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by id911(m): 8:49am On Dec 04, 2017
Exactly, Mr President in-waiting! You have spoken the undiluted truth.

The task of running the complex economy like ours should no longer be left in incompetent hands like we are currently witnessing.

Now is the time to run Nigeria like a business. Atiku is tested and trusted!

Think a better tomorrow!
Think Atiku!

Let's ATIKULATE for a prosperous tomorrow

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by chukwuemekafran(m): 8:51am On Dec 04, 2017
Atiku give us holistic restructuring we will vote you,buhari is confused and not in control of government.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by dotcomnamename: 8:53am On Dec 04, 2017
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2017
Some producer's will tell you that their product is the best and still hypnotized you undecided

cc Buhari

25 Likes

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by Impenia: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2017
All those who chastised PMB because - He is OLD, from the NORTH, He is a MUSLIM, and He has been in the corridors of power for a long time - are now accepting Atiku who actually embodies all those characteristics. This goes to show that our decisions are always clouded by prejudice. Every other thing is just a smokescreen.
---
When it is convenient, we scream Zoning, when it is not, we say "May the best candidate win"

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2017
Atiku is right on this one. Young generation Yahaya Bello on my mind.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by iamblisz(m): 8:59am On Dec 04, 2017
Recycling of old grand Pa's, atiku have been a leader since before I was born, and I'm not a kid
Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by iamblisz(m): 9:01am On Dec 04, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Some producer's will tell you that their products is the best and still hypnotized you undecided

cc Buhari

They are leader's of tomorrow not we.
Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by id911(m): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2017
Impenia:
All those who chastised PMB because - He is OLD, from the NORTH, He is a MUSLIM, and He has been in the corridors of power for a long time - are now accepting Atiku who actually embodies all those characteristics. This goes to show that our decisions are always clouded by prejudice. Every other thing is just a smokescreen.
---
When it is convenient, we scream Zoning, when it is not, we say "May the best candidate win"

Buhari is and always been a bad product and absolute failure.

He's incompetent. His bigotry and nepotism is legendary. Someone who has no friend from the South until recently.

We like Yara'dua, was he not from the North? We also admired and supported other Northerners who have ruled before. We like Northerners but personally I detest the nonentity called Buhari who, in a sane environment can't be a driver for a company.

The idiotic Buhari is useless

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by DWJOBScom(m): 9:07am On Dec 04, 2017
Excellent reply
It shows a prepared man.
When PMB was charging up - aides and noise makers spoke for him and are still speaking for him.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by darkenkach(m): 9:11am On Dec 04, 2017
Jochabed:

Because he is no longer with the APC?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by Impenia: 9:14am On Dec 04, 2017
id911:

Buhari is and always been a bad product and absolute failure.

He's incompetent. His bigotry and nepotism is legendary. Someone who has no friend from the South until recently.

We like Yara'dua, was he not from the North? We also admired and supported other Northerners who have ruled before. We like Northerners but personally I detest the nonentity called Buhari who, in a sane environment can't be a driver for a company.

The idiotic Buhari is useless
The bolded validates my earlier point. You see, your acceptance of Atiku is not because of your confidence in him but because of your hatred for Buhari.
---
Buhari has disappointed and that presents Atiku with a golden opportunity. Same scenario that played out in 2015 between GEJ and PMB. All the same, I'll be campaigning and voting for PMB.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by Jochabed(f): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2017
darkenkach:

Because he is no longer with the APC?
o no,he is just a wanderer.

3 Likes

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by darkenkach(m): 9:17am On Dec 04, 2017
Jochabed:
o no,he is just a wanderer.

Was PMB not a wanderer before APC decided to use him for their selfish interest?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by Jochabed(f): 9:19am On Dec 04, 2017
darkenkach:

Was PMB not a wanderer before APC decided to use him for their selfish interest?
ok,ur right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by dunkem21(m): 9:24am On Dec 04, 2017
True, Leadership is run like a business and that is why I have been rooting for successful businessmen to run this country..

Enough of try ya luck sad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by id911(m): 9:26am On Dec 04, 2017
Impenia:
The bolded validates my earlier point. You see, your acceptance of Atiku is not because of your confidence in him but because of your hatred for Buhari.
---
Buhari has disappointed and that presents Atiku with a golden opportunity. Same scenario that played out in 2015 between GEJ and PMB. All the same, I'll be campaigning and voting for PMB.

You have refused to dissect and digest the whole thing I wrote instead decided to narrow it to what suite you.

Campaign and vote for him, he doesn't concern me. If any of his campaign people bring money to me I will collect, the money is not his father's but Niger Delta's. I will collect and still vote another person. I can vote for Abacha, if he were alive, at least he was good economically, not an incompetent man like Buhari.

I hated Buhari ever since I grew up to read about how he treated with disdain, those from the South in his military days while simultaneously pampering the northerners.

Besides, look at him, no leadership traits. He doesn't inspire confidence, not charismatic, highly incompetent, economic illiterate, one who refused to attached his Certificate to his INEC form as required by law and a whole lots of other inadequacies.

Tell me sincerely, which company can employ buhari as a Managing Director?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by SalamRushdie: 9:28am On Dec 04, 2017
Impenia:
---

We only chastise Buhari for being an extremely stupid man so get your facts right please

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2017
Atiku..already Atikulating. cool

nice response..

5 Likes

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by id911(m): 9:59am On Dec 04, 2017
This thread is FP material, I know Uncle Lalasticlala will do the needful

1 Like

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by Impenia: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2017
id911:
Campaign and vote for him, he doesn't concern me. If any of his campaign people bring money to me I will collect, the money is not his father's but Niger Delta's. I will collect and still vote another person. I can vote for Abacha, if he were alive, at least he was good economically, not an incompetent man like Buhari.

You have refused to dissect and digest the whole thing I wrote instead decided to narrow it to what suite you.

I hated Buhari ever since I grew up to read about how he treated with disdain, those from the South in his military days while simultaneously pampering the northerners.

Besides, look at him, no leadership traits. He doesn't inspire confidence, not charismatic, highly incompetent, economic illiterate, one who refused to attached his Certificate to his INEC form as required by law and a whole lots of other inadequacies.

Tell me sincerely, which company can employ buhari as a Managing Director?

Refused to dissect which issue? Your chronic hatred for Buhari, which you have confirmed again in your next comment?
---
The kind of company that would employ GEJ.
---
With so much hate and paranoia in your heart for the old man, I pray (for your sake) that Atiku wins in 2019, else we might be removing a lifeless body from the lagoon if PMB wins.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by Impenia: 10:04am On Dec 04, 2017
darkenkach:
Never! PMB started with APP. The party later changed its name to ANPP (just like AC to ACN). PMB then left to start his own party (CPC) and not flirting with an already existing party. CPC then merged with other parties to form APC (again, that's no frolicking).
---
Now contrast that with Atiku - PDP to ACN to PDP to APC to PDP.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 04, 2017
Have also noticed local media have been trying so harf to supress Atiku news.
It also seems BmC's have gone on overdrive...

They are trying so hard to tag atiku to Ipob.

Atiku is not ipob or SE, Atiku is diverse and accepted among regions, he is fulani and a core northerner and yes a muslim. This really goes to show Nigeria is not divided rather they tried to divide us with nepotism and ethnic politics.

Same way they did with oba lil-wayne.

Since the north still has its term
Atiku and Jk
Atiku and Ngozi
Atiku and obi
Atiku and and other non-tribalistic/nepotic Nigerian.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by Dayoto: 10:08am On Dec 04, 2017
kiss

Kpalakplala! so Nigeria has, now, turned to BUSINESS! That all what all these politicians now see on the throne of posts are nothing but workshops?!... I mean, just like Azuka, the cobbler, on the street of Mushin?!

1 Like

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by fulanmafia: 10:09am On Dec 04, 2017
chukwuemekafran:
Atiku give us holistic restructuring we will vote you,buhari is confused and not in control of government.

Atiku has promised to reduce his presidential powers by restructuring the country according to his blueprint, so no worries about that.

Leave the Ofe Nsala in the freezer and let us Atikulate in 2019 cool

3 Likes

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by jamesibor: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2017
Jochabed:

Keep your honest truth to yourself ma.

4 Likes

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by Impenia: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2017
dunkem21:
True, Leadership is run like a business and that is why I have been rooting for successful businessmen to run this country..

Enough of try ya luck sad
Complete nonsense! How many standout world leaders were business men before they became president? From US to Israel to Russia to Japan to Rwanda - just name one.
---
Look, I'm not saying that Atiku won't do well, I'm just saying that that line of argument is rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by dunkem21(m): 10:21am On Dec 04, 2017
Impenia:
Complete nonsense! How many standout world leaders were business men before they became president? Look, I'm not saying that Atiku won't do well, I'm just saying that that line of argument is rubbish.

Successful businessmen men do better in leadership because they have managed resources and people.. I am not talking about Atiku sef.

Trump will run America like a business, and it'll flourish!

7 Likes

Re: "Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga by Jochabed(f): 10:21am On Dec 04, 2017
jamesibor:

Keep your honest truth to yourself ma.
lol, i will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki’s CCT Trial: Agabi Absent In Court / Buhari Receives Bande Tijjani, President Of 74th UN General Assembly In Abuja / Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.