Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

“I bleeped For Iphone 6 Not Indomie” – Lady Brags On Facebook - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “I bleeped For Iphone 6 Not Indomie” – Lady Brags On Facebook (684 Views)

I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding / Indomie Generation: Who Exactly Are They? / Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I bleeped For Iphone 6 Not Indomie” – Lady Brags On Facebook by Westlife2013(m): 11:20am On Dec 04, 2017
A social media user identified as Harriette Danso took a swipe at all the girls who sleep with boys and only get noodles in return.

The young girl who is likely not up to 20 yrs posted on Facebook that, she indeed had sex for an iPhone 6.

Her post received lots of backlash from people and someone had to call the attention of her brother about her post, which make her to delete the post.

She ain’t the first girl to agree to have sex with a stranger just to get an iPhone or something else but to have the guts to come and disclose it on Facebook, that’s just crazy.

Re: “I bleeped For Iphone 6 Not Indomie” – Lady Brags On Facebook by cuedish: 11:31am On Dec 04, 2017
Ghana trend...

1 Like

Re: “I bleeped For Iphone 6 Not Indomie” – Lady Brags On Facebook by Spylord48: 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
Chai!!!! This world eh.People no get shame again. More adverts to lure prospective customers

(1) (Reply)

Man Impregnates Mother-in-law In Nassarawa State (photos + Details / Let's Have A Serious Talk / Couple Killed After Jumping In Front Of A Moving Train While Hugging Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.