Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Plus-sized Yoga Instructor Goes Nude As She Shows Body Flexibility (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Plus-sized Yoga Instructor Goes Nude As She Shows Body Flexibility (photos) (3310 Views)

Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) / Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot / Rosaline Meurer Goes Nude On Snapchat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plus-sized Yoga Instructor Goes Nude As She Shows Body Flexibility (photos) by Heartpure: 11:35am On Dec 04, 2017
An American Plus-sized yoga instructor, body positivity advocate, Jessamyn Stanley took to Instagram to share her nude photos performing yoga pose and wrote:

‘I spent many years believing that my spirituality was fully entwined with my religious beliefs. When I needed a break from religion after growing up in a deeply religious household, my spiritual condition went into a tailspin. I became skeptical of everything, even the mere concept of spirituality.

I don’t know about anyone else, but the wounds created by a childhood steeped in religious doctrine are Deep. As. Bleep. My skepticism didn’t magically abate at the genesis of my yoga practice. When I began practicing yoga poses regularly, I was still skeptical of the conversation that yoga necessitates with the spiritual body. I found it easier to obsess over yoga + my physical body. But maybe that’s why I found yoga when I did.

Maybe I’m supposed to have a sketchy relationship with spirituality. Maybe that’s the gateway I need in order to have a deeper conversation with the universe as a whole. Who can say. This probably seems esoteric and random af- it is both of those things and that’s ok. I am tired of pretending to be jaded- what good does it do to be jaded? I do not want to fear the esoteric. I must remain open to the mystery.’

More � http://www.richizhub.com/entertainment/plus-sized-yoga-instructor-goes-nude-shows-body-flexibility-photos/

Re: Plus-sized Yoga Instructor Goes Nude As She Shows Body Flexibility (photos) by UbanmeUdie: 11:39am On Dec 04, 2017
shocked

Tufiakwa!

Honestly, she is ugly.

The inside of her thighs is so irritating like amala, with wrinkled skin like that of a grandma.

#Spits.
Re: Plus-sized Yoga Instructor Goes Nude As She Shows Body Flexibility (photos) by NairalandCS(m): 11:41am On Dec 04, 2017
My John Thomas right now. *spits* lipsrsealed

Re: Plus-sized Yoga Instructor Goes Nude As She Shows Body Flexibility (photos) by Kingsleyuc(m): 11:42am On Dec 04, 2017
Fat is not sexy indeed

Xmas Side Income..Fast

Cake Baking And Decorations Full Expert Training Pdf And Videos Download FREE...check my profile
Re: Plus-sized Yoga Instructor Goes Nude As She Shows Body Flexibility (photos) by Veehigh(m): 11:45am On Dec 04, 2017
i have no CUMment. woman is not hot. slim babes rock.
Re: Plus-sized Yoga Instructor Goes Nude As She Shows Body Flexibility (photos) by Tension532: 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Tufiakwa!

Honestly, she is ugly.

The inside of her thighs is so irritating like amala, with wrinkled skin like that of a grandma.

#Spits.
stop imitating nwaAmaikpe
e no fit u

1 Like

Re: Plus-sized Yoga Instructor Goes Nude As She Shows Body Flexibility (photos) by enoqueen: 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
WTF is wrong with most women these days.

Kim started all these rubbish.
Re: Plus-sized Yoga Instructor Goes Nude As She Shows Body Flexibility (photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ewwwww!
Re: Plus-sized Yoga Instructor Goes Nude As She Shows Body Flexibility (photos) by Africanbest(m): 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
this is not yoga but Oroboga
Re: Plus-sized Yoga Instructor Goes Nude As She Shows Body Flexibility (photos) by ayoblinks(m): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
Wannabe
Re: Plus-sized Yoga Instructor Goes Nude As She Shows Body Flexibility (photos) by suffering: 1:31am On Oct 02, 2021
All that matters is that she’s healthy.
Re: Plus-sized Yoga Instructor Goes Nude As She Shows Body Flexibility (photos) by Peace081: 1:44am On Oct 02, 2021
Tension532:

stop imitating nwaAmaikpe
e no fit u
grin cheesy Chai, u just discourage that young man
Re: Plus-sized Yoga Instructor Goes Nude As She Shows Body Flexibility (photos) by emmabest2000(m): 4:32am On Oct 02, 2021
This one don kolo finished

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Curvy Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Sexy Bedroom Photo / Drake Pictured On A Date With A Curvy Model, Zmeena [see Seductive Photos] / Bbnaija: What Happened When Housemates Saw Tacha Showing Seyi Her Chest (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.