Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

#endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) (29828 Views)

The Ordeal Of Solomon Bawa In The Hands Of The Nigeria Police Force, Nasarawa / Obituary Poster Of 15-year-old Girl Tortured To Death At The Hands Of Kidnappers / 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Nebuchadnezar: 11:56am On Dec 04, 2017
this is pure robbery

#endsars

Fidelis Ozuawala Wrote on facebook:66

if you encounter SARS once, 280 characters on twitter or even a long note on Facebook would not be able to explain it all.. or is it the useless SARS that checked my Facebook profile and asked why i got loads of comments?
or the SARS that saw OMG in one of the comments and said i am a cultist that OMG means Omigongo?
or is it the useless SARS that billed me from 4k to 500k without no trace of being guilty ..
Or the foolish SARS that said they were ones yahoo guys, they even have yahoo guys friends i should plead being one to safe the delays..
The idiots that delayed my daily activities by almost 6hours..
The foolish DPO who heard that i did online jobs immediately said anything online is 'cyber crime' (a more reason only educated people should be allowed in there if they couldn't end it)
Everything i bought from the eatry went sour cos of delays, one of the idiots threatened to eat the meat and food i bought (hungry fowl), my drinks spilled their office.
One of the idiots said, if i hide my GTB balance he knows a code to show it, by buying 100naira airtime and waiting for debit alert (My privacy infringed upon)..
Or is it the SARS that told me, i am already guilty for graduating from the school i went?
Even with my "Almighty-perceived" CAC Certificate, Coporate account cheque book i had with me they claim it even easier for boys to have all these nowadays.
With my phones seized no ways to make calls even when you mention lawyer they will ask u to call him with your teeth, immediately i had to come to terms with them actually bribing my way out (for doing nothing) with 5k and few airtime i sent to the pot-belly drunken DPO.
as i earlier said, i have forgotten so many scenarios, one statement can't really explain my one-time never to be repeated experience.
i planned to kill all of them diabolically (if i see a means) while i was in there, but on getting out, i had to let God judge.. Stupid fools #ENDSARS
PS: All those delays happened without having a laptop or mobile phone that can access the internet.

https://www.facebook.com/naija.moblord/posts/1681000351963178

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Nebuchadnezar: 11:56am On Dec 04, 2017
lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by nerodenero: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
The difference between SARS and Armed robbers is the name. One thing synonymous to both of them is forceful extortion.

169 Likes 9 Shares

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Nebuchadnezar: 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Airforce1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
SARS scare me

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Nawteemaxie(m): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
SARS- Special Armed Robbery Squad!
#END_SARS!

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Edopesin: 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
Na Every Youth Be Yahoo Boy For Their Eye

24 Likes

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Jh0wsef(m): 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
SARS ARE JUST LEGAL ARMED ROBBERS. THAT'S ALL.

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by powerfulengine(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
robbery squad

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by nerdfrost(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
Omo this thing don taya me sef!!! SARS this SARS that ..let them just disband this rubbish na

11 Likes

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by AnonymousIP: 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
That's My Good Friend , Waploaded , speaking ...

#VIVIANGIST , Respects you

3 Likes

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Marleek(m): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by mikool007(m): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nawo o

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Gmajor(m): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
C
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Arebay(m): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
I can relate ...

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Ruggedfitness: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
Or is it the SARS that said I am guilty for graduating from the school I went.

I have heard stories upon stories from friends just like this.

A friend of mine was labelled a yahoo boy because he had the pic of Amber Rose as his wallpaper. I don't think the police academy is doing it's job.

In Other News
Men! This Simple Exercise Will Make You Last Longer In Bed
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/exercises-to-last-longer.html

17 Likes

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
I was accosted by them on my way from the airport and they saw a couple of dollar bills in my briefcase and one of the he-diots excitedly told his oga 'na them people we dey look for be this'. I was like what da fuck__ was that supposed to me? This was happening around 10 in the night and one statement from one of the trigger-happy 'criminals' that sent cold chills down my spine was 'we go just waste you here and collect all that small change wey you carry and nothing go happen, na today? Many like you have gone'. I immediately knew I was dealing with people more dangerous than armed robbers, just had to 'cooperate' and settle my way out of a very intense ugly situation. #endSARSnow

179 Likes 18 Shares

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by RichDad1(m): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
Where’s that stupid police PPRO ? sad
Useless beings

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Mysselff2: 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

He said "One of the SARS fools threatened to eat the meat in the food he bought " grin grin grin grin

ROTFL

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Runaway: 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
The criminals in our present day society are the police. Qoute me. Most of them are yohoo boys and the top ranking officers of the force know this and they are covering up. To fight corruption in this country, u have to fight the police first. #Win corruption in police, win corruption in Nigeria. #STOPSARSHARRASMENT.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by olapluto(m): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
All these people demonizing SARS are suspicious. SARS may have bad eggs, but this social media assault on them is beginning to look suspicious. One guy has already been exposed as a criminal on Twitter after her posted a count details claiming SARS extorted him.

End SARS and let Yahoo plus guys killing and kidnapping enjoy their lives. Funny Nigerians

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by escandon(m): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
The guy for use e diabolical connect handle them

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by LMAyedun(m): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
EndSARS
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Gkemz: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
SARS harassment prevails because of the kind of leadership (by a tyrant) we have.

14 Likes

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by olatade(m): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
Special armed robbery squad

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Hier(m): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
ff
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by samzzycash(m): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
Until the government take action on this people. My brother if you are caught by this criminals just respect yourself well and be ready to part with at least 5k. To afford spending more money on hospital treatment.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by orion7: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mysselff2:
grin grin grin grin grin

He said "One of the SARS fools threatened to eat the meat in the food he bought " grin grin grin grin

ROTFL
can you imagine grin

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Donjcco(m): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
H
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by DAMIGHT(m): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
SARS IS EVIL

8 Likes

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by ladensmith(m): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
A friend posted this on facebook
Met a @SARS officer at the front of firstbank two days ago wen I went for a product delivery to a customer, he stopped me to ask me to help me break # 1k down, I told him Oga I no get dt kind money o, he then said you be "poor yahoo boy".smh,God is my Savior.

They called themselves SARS but all they do is house to house robbery on the streets, they left their primary assignment to chase after every good looking guy out there, we can't continue to live in fear and distress.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by mcfynest(m): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
Truth is that SARS are thieves in uniform

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man / Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Trafficking Heroin (photos) / Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.